Woody Johnson expects Holmes to recapture 2010 form

Jetsfan80

Maybe you missed it:

STRANGE HOW THE WR PRODUCTION FELL OFF WHEN THE QB FELL TO CRAP. IT'S AS IF THERE'S SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP BTW THE POSITIONS.

I know we've gone over this a million times, but one of these days you're going to need to learn to grasp the concept that the issues of one person (player or coach) does not completely absolve everyone else of all of their blame. How come Sanchez sucking didn't suddenly make Kerley or Keller's production go straight down the sh*tter? They each finished the season with some of their best numbers of the season. Why didn't they start constantly dropping passes, fumbling the ball and being unable to get open? I don't remember either of them getting told off by their teammates in the huddle, getting benched or having games where they personally accounted for a 20+ point differential. Sanchez doesn't deserve any excuses for when his play is garbage, but neither does Holmes.

I know we've gone over this a million times, but one of these days you're going to need to learn to grasp the concept that the issues of one person (player or coach) does not completely absolve everyone else of all of their blame. How come Sanchez sucking didn't suddenly make Kerley or Keller's production go straight down the sh*tter? They each finished the season with some of their best numbers of the season. Why didn't they start constantly dropping passes, fumbling the ball and being unable to get open? I don't remember either of them getting told off by their teammates in the huddle, getting benched or having games where they personally accounted for a 20+ point differential. Sanchez doesn't deserve any excuses for when his play is garbage, but neither does Holmes.

It's Gatoman's roundabout way of implicitly absolving Schottenheimer of his All-World awfulness.

Holmes has fumbled the ball, tipped it into CB's hands and, going back to 2010 actually ran right into his blocker's a$$ (Edwards) in a wide-open filed and dropped the ball on the ground. He has made such rediculously bad plays that he could be in his own blooper reel. Still, this dumbass Tanny-led FO gives him the keys to the vault and in return...he's a douchebag. I couldn't hate a player more.

Holmes has fumbled the ball, tipped it into CB's hands and, going back to 2010 actually ran right into his blocker's a$$ (Edwards) in a wide-open filed and dropped the ball on the ground. He has made such rediculously bad plays that he could be in his own blooper reel. Still, this dumbass Tanny-led FO gives him the keys to the vault and in return...he's a douchebag. I couldn't hate a player more.

Holmes really does embody everything that's wrong with the Tannenbaum Era.

The punt rolling through his legs against the Colts was my favorite.

Archived