Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I just want the game to be over with. Who knows when JIF gets here. And I lose all these gay tie breakers anyway.

1st Tie Breaker - Player with the most kills.

2nd Tie Breaker - Most kill attempts.

3rd Tie Breaker - Participated in the most lynches. JIF-5, JF80-4, Sharrow-3

4th Tie Breaker - Highest Post count. JIF-75, JF80-68, Sharrow-23 (LOL)

vote:JIF

Helluva game Sharrow. I knew getting all those items would come back to hurt me.

Still, I worked hard for 2nd place. And I stayed true to my two lovely girls, Christine and Leelou, who I never lied to or betrayed. <3 <3 <3 you both.

That game was freaking fun, too. Thanks Brett!

I have to give most of the credit to AVM. I wouldn't have even come close to winning without his help. Leelou too. I don't know if she really had any loyalty to me or not, but she did pass me very good info and stuck up for me at least once. I knew you killed Pac and Crusher from info they gave me, so I figured you might actually be telling the truth there when you answered my PM saying that's who you killed, otherwise I might have waited for JIF.

Welcome to JN all.

I just want to say, if you got a message from me, and what I told you turned out to be true, I was very very lucky.

I lied to all of you.

Except Leelou. And 80. Except that I got Crusher to take my spot in killing Pac, so I could go for another bow or an FAK. Sorry 80, but I needed more protection.

I lied to all of you.

Except Leelou. And 80. Except that I got Crusher to take my spot in killing Pac, so I could go for another bow or an FAK. Sorry 80, but I needed more protection.

Hey, that's how you had to play the game! <3 you.

I had 2 first aid kits but didn't tell anyone. So I guess that counts as a lie of ommision.

Archived