Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a great ER trip to me then.

LOL. The doctors didn't believe me at all that I was in that much pain, but when they saw, they were like, holy crap, drug this girl up.

High as a ****in kite. The chair keeps floating with the kite too. And my cupcake floated away. :(

LOL. The doctors didn't believe me at all that I was in that much pain, but when they saw, they were like, holy crap, drug this girl up.

High as a ****in kite. The chair keeps floating with the kite too. And my cupcake floated away. :(

I heard that posing nude for pictures and sending them to people on the internet is fun while super high. I could help you test out that theory...

2760-5456.gif

Just let me get really high and find a camera.

MODNOTE:

I screwed up. I was supposed to be distributing items to players who lynched that player... but I forgot. Unfortunately, that could have changed the course of action recently. Therefor, NO ITEMS will be distributed by a player when they are lynched. Instead, those items exit the game.

Thanks for understanding, and pre-emptive GFY.

No matter how much flirting and baking she did, it wasn't enough to get her to the final stages.

You mean I wasnt the only one?

vote:JIF

I'm disappointed Sandman. I was just about to PM you to align. I'm hurt.

Frack you guys.

Frack you, floozy.

As AVM approached the Tribute... desperate for some fusioning to take place since Vic had been killed, the Tribute looked at him cautiously. "Sorry, no fusioning here." As AVM takes an Arrow right between the eyes.

AVM has been killed. There are now 6 players alive.

Archived