O.T- Charlie Brown XMas

faba

Boycott Charlie Brown and Peanuts. Met Life sucks!

The Grinch is my favorite Christmas story...and It's a Wonderful Life...and Miracle on 34th Street...and Frosty the Snowman....Rudolph! Anything but Charlie Brown.

GGG Bah Humbug to you too- bashing Charlie Brown you must be a communist or something

Boycott Charlie Brown and Peanuts. Met Life sucks!

The Grinch is my favorite Christmas story...and It's a Wonderful Life...and Miracle on 34th Street...and Frosty the Snowman....Rudolph! Anything but Charlie Brown.

Nothing can top A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation.

As a kid, nothing beat Rudolph and Frosty.

As an adult, nothing can TOUCH Christmas Vacation. Nothing.

Cousin Eddie: "She falls down a well, her eyes go all crossed. Gets kicked by a mule, they go back straight. I don't know."

Also check out The Ref. Another fine holiday movie.

on now!!!! :mrgreen: i love woodstock and linus ;) marci, too! :D
...Snoopy is my man...he sings, he acts, he dances and everything...I love snoopy. One of my all time favorite classic dogs...And I love the piano man...can't even think of his name right this minute... :lol: ...Christmas time is here!!!..thats the song too. Thats why Im taping it. Just for that.

...Snoopy is my man...he sings, he acts, he dances and everything...I love snoopy. One of my all time favorite classic dogs...And I love the piano man...can't even think of his name right this minute... :lol: ...Christmas time is here!!!..thats the song too. Thats why Im taping it. Just for that.

schroeder!!! ;) another charlie brown special :D the skating one ;) a snoopy classic just for you, girlie ;)

You have NO idea.

I hope Schroeder drops a piano on Charlie Brown's foot. And I hope Woodstock does birdie doo on the whole bunch of them. Peanuts SUCKS.

here is the more important question, though...is it everything to do with peanuts or do you like peanut butter? (especially with chocolate...yummmm) :mrgreen:

Archived