Vontaze Burfict

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bunch of players regress their last season and still get drafted high. His stock seriously fell at the combine and pro day. In other news D-Rose is out for the season.

Don't toy with me man. He is out?!?! AWESOME!!! My buddy is a Bulls fan, I am a Knicks fan.

I just don't see how the same people who get on santonio for his antics want this guy on the team. Burfict walked out on his team for a whole game. The only intriguing thing about picking him is that it's a late 7th rounder, and whoever we pick will most likely have no effect or even make the team.

Avoid like the ******* plague. There's next to no upside with this guy.

if there is anything to drafting Burfict, it's upside.

Getting a guy in the 7th round who if he came out a year earlier would've went in the first round.

As opposed to drafting someone who at best will make our PS for 2-3 years and then released.

Don't toy with me man. He is out?!?! AWESOME!!! My buddy is a Bulls fan, I am a Knicks fan.

Yup he tore his ACL at the end of the game today. What isn't awesome is the Knicks only scoring 67 points today against the Heat :(

EDIT: sorry I downplayed his injury he tore his ACL and MCL in his left knee.

Getting a guy in the 7th round who if he came out a year earlier would've went in the first round.

As opposed to drafting someone who at best will make our PS for 2-3 years and then released.

This. It's a seventh round pick people act like we can get a stud whose name isn't Vontaze Burfict.

He was the worst performer at the combine. THE worst, physically he's awful. 5.10 40? Come on.

Archived