INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think Ape is scum? Hmmm? Or wwwwombat?

No read on the Ape at this particular moment in time. Positive wombat is gay, almost positive he's scum. Guaranteed that of my top 3, at least 1 is scum. I'm that good. Best bet is wbgay.

No read on the Ape at this particular moment in time. Positive wombat is gay, almost positive he's scum. Guaranteed that of my top 3, at least 1 is scum. I'm that good. Best bet is wbgay.

Im getting an ignorant self fellating vibe from ape. not scum yet.

Wombat? Hmmm haven;t paid him no mind this game.

Tell me more... SLOWLY

Rezlly. How da **** is a wombat gonna throw some shrimp on the Barbie for me. I has sad. Lets just kill, skin and cook the stupid ape.

Killing the Ape brings me instant enjoyment. But I'm feeling it, mt. I'm feeling it. The basket looks the size of the ocean right now.

Follow me. This is my game. I'm ******* doing it and sh*t.

Im getting an ignorant self fellating vibe from ape. not scum yet.

Wombat? Hmmm haven;t paid him no mind this game.

Tell me more... SLOWLY

Pay him mind, DCL. Pay him mind.

Pay me mind, pay me mind.

Kill the varmint. Kill him.

Watch me rise to powers you beyond belief.

I'm back, mt. I'm back

vote: Smashmouth

I didn't like the bit with Vic, as mentioned yesterday.

Vote: Smash

New Top 3 list...

Smash

Ape

Im cool with you guys voting me but the logic makes no sense.. why would I put myself in that position as scum ? My intention was to work Vic up a bit and get a reaction from him not you 2

Vote Jetscode

Your speedy unvote of Vic after his reveal, followed by your speedy get-behind vote on Pac after I started poking at him doesn't sit well with me. You also said you'd re-read and share thoughts and I don't recall you ever coming back and doing that... I got the distinct impression that you didn't seem to give a sh*t which of them you took part in lynching, just wanted to tuck behind someone else. Since they were both town.

This ! Vote Jetscode

Im cool with you guys voting me but the logic makes no sense.. why would I put myself in that position as scum ? My intention was to work Vic up a bit and get a reaction from him not you 2

This.

At the point we were at, it made absolutely ZERO sense that you would have swooped-in after playing a completely off-the-radar D1 and put a bullseye on yourself by calling Vic scum, if you were in fact scum.

At this point, you and JIF are my best reads for town. CTM is a close third, because there is zero point in him appealing for a Vic lynch if he's scum and the choice is Pac or Vic. He'd have just picked one and added some fluff and let town hurt itself.

This.

At the point we were at, it made absolutely ZERO sense that you would have swooped-in after playing a completely off-the-radar D1 and put a bullseye on yourself by calling Vic scum, if you were in fact scum.

At this point, you and JIF are my best reads for town. CTM is a close third, because there is zero point in him appealing for a Vic lynch if he's scum and the choice is Pac or Vic. He'd have just picked one and added some fluff and let town hurt itself.

What about me? You scuk. Can;t read me for sh*t.

I think you have poop in your a$$ fur and stink. Townie retard furry fagola read.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (2) -- JF80, WWWombat

JF80 (2) -- CTM, Christine

Smash (3) -- AVM, JC, Hess

Verbal (1) -- Nolder

JC (2) -- Ape, Smash

WWWombat (1) -- JiF

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Archived