INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

What happened to not letting things that happened in a previous game dictate the outcome of this game...

What happened is she saw 2 votes on Tina and panicked and tried to start a countertrain. Starting to think you might be town.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll feel better in a few games and may let you live for a while after.

Don't worry, I'm not Ape. I can let go of grudges. Besides, in a few games, I will hate someone else with a passion.

At least when I was holding on...you were scum...this time you're just train hopping...

What happened to not letting things that happened in a previous game dictate the outcome of this game...

I already suspected you for scum, as has been previously stated.

Since Hess is willing to help me exact my revenge, I am going to just pretend here on out that I want to kill you because of another game. Regardless, the truth is still out there.

Since Hess is willing to help me exact my revenge, I am going to just pretend here on out that I want to kill you because of another game. Regardless, the truth is still out there.

I'm going to pretend I don't have a reason so I don't have to explain my reason...

Which I don't have.

this game is moving way too fast for me to keep up with...

anyone want to just catch me up so I don't have to skim?

Multiple trains currently moving quickly...I'd suggest Smash, Ape or 80...in fact I may move my vote to 80...he's the only one the 8-ball confirmed as scum...Ehh...f*** it...have to trust it.

Unvote, Vote 80.

What happened is she saw 2 votes on Tina and panicked and tried to start a countertrain. Starting to think you might be town.

???

I actually was trying to start a train on 80 when the day opened with CTM... but that wasn't going anywhere, and a group of us now seem to suspect the other person I thought to be scum.

How about y'all go back and ****in read where I stated

"I THINK 80 and JC ARE SCUM FOR THESE REASONS"

and then voted 80. Before there was attention on Tina.

gfy, wombat.

I'll feel better in a few games and may let you live for a while after.

Don't worry, I'm not Ape. I can let go of grudges. Besides, in a few games, I will hate someone else with a passion.

I'm the last person here to hold a grudge. WTF are you talking about?

Multiple trains currently moving quickly...I'd suggest Smash, Ape or 80...in fact I may move my vote to 80...he's the only one the 8-ball confirmed as scum...Ehh...f*** it...have to trust it.

Unvote, Vote 80.

Any of those on Vic yesterday?

Your emotions got the best of you Christine and its telling. May not help me today but it doesn't exactly put you in a good light tomorrow if I'm lynched. At least if you had tried this stunt last night you could claim alcohol or some such....

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

Verbal (1) -- Nolder

JC (3) -- Smash, Hess, Christine

Ape (2) -- CTM, Verbal

Tina (2) -- Jack, WWWombat

WWWombat (2) -- AVM, JiF

Hess (1) -- Ape

JF80 (1) -- JC

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Archived