INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Tell me about those arguments Christine. It wasn´t too long ago since you said that you didn´t see why you should lynch me.

Just because there are arguments doesn't mean that I agree with them. And, I did not find you to be all that scummy, but your defense doesn't sit right with me. Regardless, I think you are a poor lynch candidate for today.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were 2 NK deaths. Pac and Sharrow. Pac was coming off leading the lynch on Vic. How come Christine and CTM can draw the conclusion that a Vig shot Pac, and not you? Scum had zero need to shoot Pac. What scum team shoots a guy that is going to be a lynch candidate? This is basic gameplay logic. Sharrow being NK'ed N1 is a scum kill. That is also a no-brainer. How many games have you played here?

I figured it out, and I am still rather new around here.

Actually, I'm operating under the thought that this "dispute" between you and JC is contrived and a buss technique. You are both scum.

That would not surprise me. Regardless, we all agree that JC is scum. Can we please lynch him?

Well, who is sticking out for you?

aside from "anyone who was on Vic D1" which is a list I really would like to lynch off of anyway I'd say AVM, Crusher, Verbal, JC, and 80 are all wasting their votes atm

I can forgive JC and Verbal I guess because at least they are trying to push a lynch on Ape but Crusher, AVM, and 80 are just sitting on the sidelines heckling the real players every now and then

it doesn't seem like any of them are making a real effort to get the people they are voting lynched

their votes are just excuses to make them look like they're doing something when they really aren't

Actually, I'm operating under the thought that this "dispute" between you and JC is contrived and a buss technique. You are both scum.

Okay. Why would scum mates bus each other when neither of them are getting pressure - and Tina's train is by far the longest?

What are your thoughts on Tina? Because the only circumstance where this insinuation makes sense is if you think we are running this play to derail the train on Tina, in which case it makes the most sense to lynch Tina to gain context on the Ape/JC thing, no?

lets just kill someone... i'm down for tina, jc or gaype..

Why do you want someone else to choose the direction for you? Vote.

If I'm going to die, I'm at least not letting anyone off the hook with lazy play like this... commit to something so you can answer for it when the truth comes out.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

JC (4) -- Smash, Christine, JiF, Ape

Ape (2) -- Verbal, JC

Tina (5) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, CTM

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (1) -- AVM

Not Voting: Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Okay. Why would scum mates bus each other when neither of them are getting pressure - and Tina's train is by far the longest?

What are your thoughts on Tina? Because the only circumstance where this insinuation makes sense is if you think we are running this play to derail the train on Tina, in which case it makes the most sense to lynch Tina to gain context on the Ape/JC thing, no?

Damn that's the most logical thing I've ever saw from you. Totally missed that

Modnote -- Although things have slowed down a bit today, I'm not going to set a deadline since there is still activity and we're heading into a weekend anyway.

That said, a consensus should be reached sooner rather than later.

I'll assess again tomorrow and decide if any deadline is necessary.

Why do you want someone else to choose the direction for you? Vote.

If I'm going to die, I'm at least not letting anyone off the hook with lazy play like this... commit to something so you can answer for it when the truth comes out.

I'm voting tina numbnuts

I'm voting tina numbnuts

Oh.

I'm reading back through my back-and-forth with JC, as well as Verbal, Nolder, AVM and Tina's posts. She hasn't said much, but her posts definitely have that subtle "influence the town direction without being a vocal leader" feel to them. All she's doing is slandering me with baseless "not being aggressive" nonsense and not backing it up. Her and JC are my 1 and 2.

Unvote

Vote Tina

I really don't want to wait all weekend, all it does is increase the likelihood that we'll start from a completely new direction on Monday. Which leaves this mess between me, JC, Verb and Tina unresolved.

Jif +surfing?

Heh.

I've decided that I want to be more like Smash and Sandman and I'm not going to play anymore till day 4.

Nobody listens to me anyway.

Have fun. PM me if something important happens.

Knowing how I use you when I'm scum, I'm very hesitant about following a lynch you lead when I'm town.

Knowing how I use you when I'm scum, I'm very hesitant about following a lynch you lead when I'm town.

Last comment before I go Sandman on that a$$.

JF80 gave me the worst role in mafia history - bragging about "using" me in that situation is like when Matt Dillon spiked the ball after scoring a TD vs. the retarded kids in "Something about Mary". The other time at end game, I was right, had you and AVM and some chick blew it. Cant remember who.

Back to sleep for me. Wake me up on day 3.

Last comment before I go Sandman on that a$$.

JF80 gave me the worst role in mafia history - bragging about "using" me in that situation is like when Matt Dillon spiked the ball after scoring a TD vs. the retarded kids in "Something about Mary". The other time at end game, I was right, had you and AVM and some chick blew it. Cant remember who.

Back to sleep for me. Wake me up on day 3.

You clueless nutsack. Do you realize WHY you were at endgame with me? Because you were leading lynches on one townie after another after another... like you do routinely, BAtman. Anyway, it was just a wisecrack, don't get all butthurt about it. Fag.

That endgame didn't even matter... and if you want to split hairs, you finally came around only AFTER I declared the victory for our scum team by accomplishing getting the necessary votes where they needed to be for AVM to hammer. That game was over before you "had me". When AVM wasn't there to hammer I declared a personal victory for doing what we needed for the win, and started hamming it up.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (2) -- Verbal, JC

Tina (6) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, CTM, Ape

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (1) -- AVM

Not Voting: Nolder

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Are you telling me you don't get pressure? Please - just because you didn't have an actual competing train didn't mean you weren't front & center due to the 2957943257 posts. Using the "counter tells" thing with JC if you both are scum is a perfect play to start breadcrumbing early.

I'm not saying the timing makes it certain, but subtle early breadcrumbing without messing with existing trains is a scum move I can see you trying to pull. Not sure why you don't see this as a valid possibility for somebody to wonder about.

Damn that's the most logical thing I've ever saw from you. Totally missed that

It wasn't logical - my reasoning for being suspicious of the exchange is logical. The potential for them to breadcrumb when their little "competing tells" turns into a little mini-game that both distracts the rest of us and potentially vets one of them once the other is eventually lynched. If scum, I give them credit for being subtle about it, but I'm still thinking this is a buss job.

I know you're more of a gut player than a logic one, but I'm surprised you aren't seeing the same angle CTM and I are.

Yeah, I'm trying to move more to the middle, but I've got to rely on my gut, it's got me out of more situations, and helped me find scum more then my over analyzations have.

Tbh I am just not seeing it. I haven't read everything verbatim, and I'm not trying to sound lazy but could you rehash yours and ctms points. Every time I check this during the week days I'm usually at a job, so I've got to keep one eye on the screen and one on what's going on. I try to catch everything but sometimes I miss something :-/

Sorry

I've decided that I want to be more like Smash and Sandman and I'm not going to play anymore till day 4.

Nobody listens to me anyway.

Have fun. PM me if something important happens.

Ditto.

Unvote, Vote: Smash

GFY Verbal!

Are you telling me you don't get pressure? Please - just because you didn't have an actual competing train didn't mean you weren't front & center due to the 2957943257 posts. Using the "counter tells" thing with JC if you both are scum is a perfect play to start breadcrumbing early.

I'm not saying the timing makes it certain, but subtle early breadcrumbing without messing with existing trains is a scum move I can see you trying to pull. Not sure why you don't see this as a valid possibility for somebody to wonder about.

First off, I hate it when people say "not sure why you don't see this as a valid possibility" when the scenario in question is that someone seeing themselves as scum when they aren't.

Secondly, I can't tell if you are being genuine here or backpedalling. When you said "making a bus play" I interpreted that to mean you were insinuating we were making the play right then and there, which is why I questioned the logic of it the way I did, but now you are accusing us of seeding it for later. That explanation I understand. I just didn't get that out of your original post, and am on the fence as to whether I believe that was your original meaning.

aside from "anyone who was on Vic D1" which is a list I really would like to lynch off of anyway I'd say AVM, Crusher, Verbal, JC, and 80 are all wasting their votes atm

I can forgive JC and Verbal I guess because at least they are trying to push a lynch on Ape but Crusher, AVM, and 80 are just sitting on the sidelines heckling the real players every now and then

it doesn't seem like any of them are making a real effort to get the people they are voting lynched

their votes are just excuses to make them look like they're doing something when they really aren't

So let me get this straight -- you have a problem with me for jumping from JC to you right after someone else voted you? That someone being the ape, who right before in this same post you say you can forgive other players because they're pushing a lynch on said ape. All this while at least 4-5 players have named you as someone they don't feel good about? (myself, ape, tina I all remember off the top of my head).

Well I have two options for you. GFY or get over it.

Or both. So three options.

/ape'd

Evidence to convict.

In the Lost Boys (Pac modded) you were the Cop who was converted on Night 5 and quickly convinced your new scum mates to convert me Night 6 to ensure your survival.

In the Avengers, you killed me and Pac early to ensure your own survival. We both have good reads on you.

Not sure this convinces the rest of you but take a look and ask yourself...why was Pac killed on N1? Why has the Ape aggressively pursued my lynch? Because he knows his own liability. That's why. My vote doesn't move for the remainder and I'm taking my daughter to the lake.

Have a nice day!

The premise of the bold... Why would I draw this much attention to myself to eliminate one guy who can read me sometimes? Why are his reads on me a bunch of my town tells that he's twisting to be scum tells to suite his case? He's still not even explained this "fatal flaw" garbage he's been spewing...

And now we have the red.... well... here you go...

Ditto.

Unvote, Vote: Smash

GFY Verbal!

I really don't think I need to say anything else about JC's convictions, the validity of his case, or his flaky play. IMO, he has shown us his a$$...

Tina + JC, I don't care what order we lynch them in.

I'll tell you what -- if I've got to pick one of the two my first pick will be Tina. She defended Nolder in her first big post, countering me with "he's just an easy target" then her next big post she names him as someone she doesn't feel good about. I'll look it up to be sure, but I don't feel like Nolder did much posting in between the two...at least nothing of substance. If that's the case, she'll get my vote for the lynch.

Real life bla bla bla.

As other has already said - why mention framers and millers?

It was easy to pick on Nolder this time too. AVM is not acting like he has in recent games. Some of you says that is because he is town. Maybe he tries to change his way of playing scum? (See post below.)

I would have won - 15 years ago.

His second "joke vote".

And the next vote without an explenation - 7th vote on the train if I remember it correct.

Scummy post. And it´s not the reason why I haven´t posted much.

Good reason?

CTM trying to get the cop to view Vic this game? Usually that means scum team having a watcher. (Or is it tracker? Always forget.) I didn´t find the quote now but I think Ape said that cop could check Vic too.

My vote on Vic was because of other games but if I had been here more I would still have voted him for reason stated by the others on his train.

Hi! So I´m in the lead. Great. Not sure why.

CTM - I think that he didn´t like my idea that he was trying to get doc to view Vic. I know you were talking about last game but the timing was odd. (I think that´s why I noticed it at least.) Later on Ape said it clear - cop could view Vic. So what if you voted Vic - you could have changed your vote later on. No arguing about this though. It was something I saw and brought it up and now we move on.

Wombat - really have no clue.

Hess - really have no clue.

Jack - don´t know why he is voting me either

Leelou - the only one who has posted a reason where she misunderstood me. I didn´t say I wanted people´s reasons for voting Vic. I said that I voted him for last game but if I had been here before he got lynched I would have voted him anyway.

Why did Jack and Wombat start this when they knew that I wouldn´t be active until today? Leelou´s vote is the one that pings most.

Crusher and Christine coming to my defence pings too (like JC last day). I think Christine is town. I was very suspicious about Crusher yesterday and I still am. Most fluff posts. But at least he posts.

Hard for me to read most of you yet. Jack is behaving very odd. Nolder too. Both is too calm. Ape plays less aggressive too.

These are the two posts I was referring to by Tina. The first being in response to my criticizing Nolders "scum are scared of Vic" post. Now looking up Nolders posts.

Archived