INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

I know that...just wanted you to understand the reference more than anything...not here to insult...

If you honestly sat down and said, "Christine, you are a bitch," I would pretty much start laughing.

That being said, Crusher and Leelou would probably destroy you. Crusher because he loves the ladies, and Leelou because, well, only she can call me a bitch.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...I'm in...Vote Nolder.

Prepare for the Ape sh*t to follow...lulz.

What sh*t?

Nolder was top 3 / top 5 in all of my most recent posts.

I love that you continue to make these insinuations, should I chalk this up as another game where I was onto you D1 and confirmed it by D2? You know MY reputation for reading you, oris that going to be something you now spin against me?

It's no ******* wonder town gets their a$$ handed to them regularly like last game, when they sit idly by and let people push pure-spin cases, while jumping on every opportunistic swing in momentum the game sees... cue: pathos from the town retardation

If you honestly sat down and said, "Christine, you are a bitch," I would pretty much start laughing.

That being said, Crusher and Leelou would probably destroy you. Crusher because he loves the ladies, and Leelou because, well, only she can call me a bitch.

lol...all in game play...tell Leelou and Wombat they will die early and often next time I can kill them.

What sh*t?

Nolder was top 3 / top 5 in all of my most recent posts.

I love that you continue to make these insinuations, should I chalk this up as another game where I was onto you D1 and confirmed it by D2? You know MY reputation for reading you, oris that going to be something you now spin against me?

It's no ******* wonder town gets their a$$ handed to them regularly like last game, when they sit idly by and let people push pure-spin cases, while jumping on every opportunistic swing in momentum the game sees... cue: pathos from the town retardation

I just predicted this...deja vu or inception...I'll leave it to you to figure it out.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (2) -- Christine, JiF

Ape (3) -- Verbal, Hess, WWWombat

Tina (3) -- Jack, Leelou, Nolder

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (4) -- JF80, AVM, CTM, JC

Hess (1) -- Ape

Not Voting: Pac

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

I'm confused. What do Leelou and Wombat have to do with anything?

Also, we lynching Pac now?

Ignore the Leelou and Wombat...previous game...has nothing to do with this game...sorry for confusion.

Yes, I could vote Pac/Smash...right now my scum list reads...Ape, Pac, 80 or Nolder.

Umm, ok?

My scum list still has you on top, followed by 80 and Ape.

Yeah... uh-mm...OK...if it comes to that...and I flip town...(side note...yes I want your scumdar when you are wrong)....expand the list to include Verbal and Wombat as well.

Honestly, on your own, you both seem to be scum. Put y'all together, and I can't decide if it is either/or or bussing. All I know is, you both seem sketch. 80 as well.

And Nolderp. But, he is always scum in my reads.

Nolder is toss up for me...similar to Tina...80 is scum for sure...its meta on my part...notice the difference in his play between this game and last when he had a role...plus played to form (drunken hammer on Vic)...I've already gave enough reasons for the Ape...afraid I cannot add any more at this point...he's scum...I'm town. He knows it and I know it...that's why he's fighting so hard to avoid saying it and why I trust you atm.

I just predicted this...deja vu or inception...I'll leave it to you to figure it out.

Predicting I'd point out your shenanigans is a great way to avoid accounting for them.

What you are doing is infuriating, but a bit brilliant, as its allowing you to play a completely scummy game right in everyone's faces.

Nolder is toss up for me...similar to Tina...80 is scum for sure...its meta on my part...notice the difference in his play between this game and last when he had a role...plus played to form (drunken hammer on Vic)...I've already gave enough reasons for the Ape...afraid I cannot add any more at this point...he's scum...I'm town. He knows it and I know it...that's why he's fighting so hard to avoid saying it and why I trust you atm.

Actually, this borders on being an outright lie.

You haven't given any "reasons" - you just keep saying I'm scum. You've not given any actual reasons, other than saying some nonsense about a "fatal flaw" and then appealing to the town to trust you because you have read me well in past games.

So, reading between the lines of this cryptic babble with you and Christine... she told you LD her on D1, and now you are feigning like you are actually a LD? A soft-reveal setup up by her D1 dare? Is that what we are supposed to glean from this?

If so, it seems to me Christine was breadcrumbing this opportunity for you on D1. Nothing scummy about that. Unless Christine is a mason with both you and CTM, since I was picking up "mason" or "lover" breadcrumbing from her D1 also, with all her "I think I love you CTM" posts.

JC hasn't actually read any of my scumtells, he's just crowing about it, assuming you'll take his word for it based on track record... now his case is that I won't say my alignment for his LD role breadcrumbed by Christine? Wha?

Ape... I do not think he LDd me. I think he is scum trying to get in the good graces of someone that stated outright they are not scum. If I am vetted and get off his wagon, then he will come off as town.

Also, I am not a Mason. I just think CTM is absolutely hilarious.

Vote JC before Vote Ape, imo.

So, ape, when I start connecting you and jc, you suddenly come out, connecting me to him. Given that I have been on his case for a while, all I can assume is you are OMGUSing.

Aren't you a little old at mafia for an OMGUS?

Archived