INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more reveals please.

@Mod: What is the point of playing towards our current win conditions if they could easily change when we lynch scum?

And what is to stop a scum member from bussing a teammate in order to potentially become town? (I know this was asked before - I'm just repeating it because it lines up well with what Wombat is asking)

And what is to stop a scum member from bussing a teammate in order to potentially become town? (I know this was asked before - I'm just repeating it because it lines up well with what Wombat is asking)

Replace you with me in Jack's list and BOOM!!!! The entire scum team.

Even a blind Squirel can find a nut sometimes turd. Why did you have that read on me?

I have way of seeing through disingenuous posts. On day 2 you and Ape were my 2 targets. I didn't have Leelou or 80 though.

I have way of seeing through disingenuous posts. On day 2 you and Ape were my 2 targets. I didn't have Leelou or 80 though.

I'm totally feeling the flow right now. Me and Crushlove were all over Jack D's nuts. Smelled him from a mile away. You and I are going to wreck shop.

Hypothetically speaking, if I had a gun tonight, who should I shoot?

She's got a way about her

I don't know what it is

But I know that I can't live without her

She's got a way of blind squirrelin'

I don't know why it is

But Pac is such a ******* moron

Banner001.jpg

Everyone had slipped deeper into the dream world, finding themselves in a posh hotel, but not understanding why they are there and why everything seems to be rotating.

Hotel001.jpg

Then JF80 shouted out, “I know why we’re here! We’re here to find the Inception Team. I dreamt I was one of them, but I’m not any longer.”

“What kinda crazy crap is that?” JiF asked. “You just gave yourself away!” JiF whipped out is gun.

JF80 did the same. “Calm down, I’m telling the truth. Nolder, Leelou, and Jack were in on it.”

Leelou pointed a gun at JF80’s head. “Don’t drag me into this, a$$hole.”

“Shut up!” WWWombat said. “Look!” He pointed at a dead body floating in the middle of the corridor. He had two bullets in the back of his head.

RFischer01.jpg

JC, Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

“So what do we do now?” Someone asked.

“I guess we vote on who’s next,” Christine replied.

The Players

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Vicious (1) –Lynched D1

5. Leelou

6. Ape – Lynched D2

7. Pac (1) – Killed N1

8. JF80

9. JiF

10. Christine

11. JC – Killed N2

12. Pac (2)

13. AVM

14. Tina

15. WWWombat

16. CTM

17. Hess

18. Sharrow – Killed N1

19. Jack_D

20. Vicious (2)

DAY 3 HAS STARTED

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

LOL...were you the Vig? Anyone want to own killing Pac on N1? or did the scum have two kills...still think Ape poisoned Pac...

I think there's a SK/Vig in addition to the scum teams kill. I think the poisoner administers his poison during a day phase and we'll get a cute little scene from SMC. The victim may or may not know who they are but will probably be on borrowed time before dying. Just a guess.

Who a hoot, right? Yeah I got it from SMC in last night's PM. No idea if I was investigated. Just saying. Oh and I'm totaaaaally not lying ftr.

I believe you. Wbgay talked about Millers and Farmes, so I suspect he was the Miller or something first day phase.

Doesnt matter anyway, Christine was telegraphing that she just turned scum. Gawd I'm good.

Archived