INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on the interstate driving home and got to L2 in two hours with no one giving a reason. I won't be home till tomorrow night. You all are known for blind lynching.

I got a crap role that doesn't shift and makes scum have to kill me to win and town want to eliminate me since I am a survivor. I got screwed.

I just wanted to say my words before I died.

Now, please tell me, why was everyone voting for me? Does anyone have a valid reason?

The last 3-4 people to vote me are likely scum.

I have been hinting at my alignment, at least, since the start. I kept stating I was not scum, but never said I was town.

How could I have known, day 1, that I would still be third party on the next dream phase, unless I had asked? Why would I have hinted at something changing.

Use your brains. I already lost. The best town can do is not waste a kill on me, and anyone pushing for my lynch is scum.

You were telegraphing something and you expected no heat? You werent even playing the game, then all of a sudden vowed your innocence. It screamed that you were just PM'ed a scum role. And now everyone that was voting you is scum? You really are Lady Ape.

ping ping..

If memory serves within minutes of Hess claiming Miller Nolder was questioning him and Jack had voted him. How is that not pressure?

I stuck my neck out to narrow down the scum field for all remaining townies. You still want the town to win?

I pinged you? Damn. Thought you were my mexican confidant.

So now someone questioning another player who has one vote is pressure. lmfao. okaaayyyy.

BTW - this is like the 5th "ping" you've had since you returned. Just sayin.

I'm not a fan of you or your stupid post.

I was in a rush to make that play because if scum is killed today then it would be the only time it could work.

Think for a minute you a-hole.. The reason I confirmed Hess is to eliminate 2 players from lynch contention until another scum team member dies aka narrowing the field.

Your post pings. Smells like a case of Apes Absence of Logic™

So you admit confirmed hess to eliminate yourself from lynch contention, and you can't see why anyone would think you had something personal to gain?

Have you been sniffing pesticides?

holy horsesh*t...

If I had claimed something like this I'd already be dead...

Of course, but you're a complete tool..

imo, ladyape is claiming a role that she says scum will have to off her,why not let scum off her? If she's still around in a day or two, we can deal with her.. i see no reason to kill someone that scum may have to kill

So you admit confirmed hess to eliminate yourself from lynch contention, and you can't see why anyone would think you had something personal to gain?

Good point. That along with his 5 pings could be a tell.

Pretty sure my muffin top got a PM last night though. He's been avoiding this thread like sugar free ice cream.

Unvote wwwbgay

Vote Crusher

You got a PM. I know it. Sorry honey. Its obvious.

FTR - I'm down with CTM's mass reveal suggestion...but thats nothing new...I'm always game for one.

This is where I've been leaning as well, his first few posts seemed like classic nervous crusher

vote crusher

Good point. That along with his 5 pings could be a tell.

Pretty sure my muffin top got a PM last night though. He's been avoiding this thread like sugar free ice cream.

i'm with you, ya bromantic son of a bitch

We can't mass reveal. When I was scum I figured if everyone mass revealed then people with the roles could cross check them so scum would have to claim vanilla after the first dream level, so the game would basically be broken. I was gunna buss my team and go for the easy win but SMC said he wouldn't allow a mass reveal.

We can't mass reveal. When I was scum I figured if everyone mass revealed then people with the roles could cross check them so scum would have to claim vanilla after the first dream level, so the game would basically be broken. I was gunna buss my team and go for the easy win but SMC said he wouldn't allow a mass reveal.

You traitor sonuvabitch.

Actually, I had considered busing as well. Smart play.

You traitor sonuvabitch.

Actually, I had considered busing as well. Smart play.

you people disgust me.

You were telegraphing something and you expected no heat? You werent even playing the game, then all of a sudden vowed your innocence. It screamed that you were just PM'ed a scum role. And now everyone that was voting you is scum? You really are Lady Ape.

She's like I was when I first started playing. Before Dan popped my cherry and things started to click a little... just a little though. lol

So, I went back and looked at Crusher play since the Ape lynch and JF80's reveal of the entire scum team, Nolders reveal of their roles and here are his posts below. Tons of stuff to go on, not one single game related post from Crusher, other than voting Jack who was part of the last level's scum team (not saying he still couldnt be)

But this play, screams Crusher is scum. He's avoiding the thread like the plague. He's not even trying to play the game. Me thinks he got a PM and it hurt him badly.

<3 you mt, <3 u. But you are die.

Bullsh*t.

You investigated me to get a look at my furry titties.

>realtalk<

Sexy

It's night Vic. Are you teh scum now? That would be epic. lol

Cheer up dawg. Still your hog

vote Jack

still the best I got.

Your plan is flawed knucklehead.

The black guys plan never works.

I would prefer not to die. Nothing to do with the game really. But monkey is already in the dead thread and I will have nowhere to go after dying here. The dead thread is probably 72 pages long and 66 are self fellating post about how the monkey did not want to go out early but left the framework for a scum win. If scum loses it will surely be his teammates fault.

//aped

//ladyaped

K.

You either K?

It doesn't make sense for me to vet Hess if I'm scum. Nolder, Jack, and Hess HIMSELF had said a Miller is pretty much useless and a good candidate for a lynch.

Why would I go against that sentiment when it was gaining momentum. I could have easily agreed and went on a lynch Hess crusade on the basis of he's either lying, worthless, or his role is potentially detrimental to the town.

that's strike 2 Glen...

ModNote -- No, I did not say I would prohibit a mass reveal. I said I was taking it under advisement

But I could kill CTM too.

I'm not a fan of that monsters recent play.

He's promoting leaving lady ape alone citing the "let scum take care of her" scenario.

Meanwhile if she's in fact town, intelligent scum would let her be the next few days hoping we'll lynch setting themselves up for a 2 for 1.

The quicker you remove distractions and questionable roles, the easier it is for town to win. Her play has been a combination of spastic, impulsive, and hyper sensitive.

these are traits of spooked scum... reminiscent of SMC's play as Lefty Ruggerio in an Alt game when going against BG's Joe Carbone.

My bad. So what does everyone want to do?

I'll kill Lady Ape or CTM... You're not a bad choice either tbh. I'm not sure why you're voting Hess if you're paying attention. He's the only one I know is 100% town.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

Christine (1) -- Pac

Jack (1) -- Crusher

CTM (4) -- Hess, AVM, Vic, Nolder

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

Crusher (4) -- JiF, CTM, JF80, Jack

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

I'll kill Lady Ape or CTM... You're not a bad choice either tbh. I'm not sure why you're voting Hess if you're paying attention. He's the only one I know is 100% town.

I'm voting crusher. I'm not sure you're paying attention. And if you are telling the truth that means Hess is town. The town could do a lot worse then lose the miller role.

I'm pretty sure he's voting Crusher...maybe you should pay attention.

Just to get this straight, you'd rather kill Lady Ape than hunting scum (assuming she's not lying).

Why did you vet Hess to condense the pool of targets but you're not taking the same mentality with her? If she's telling the truth, she'll be dealt with, seems like right now, it would make sense to find scum.

Unvote wwwbgay

Vote Crusher

You got a PM. I know it. Sorry honey. Its obvious.

FTR - I'm down with CTM's mass reveal suggestion...but thats nothing new...I'm always game for one.

Didn;t we all get a PM for this level? Dude Im not gonna get Omgus but this is that similar reluctant pressure you put on me when your scum. Im worried bout you but still feel like Jacks the man.

Looky as I type this I see he jumped right on. I am exactly what I was when CTM checked me. Nothing changed.

It doesn't make sense for me to vet Hess if I'm scum. Nolder, Jack, and Hess HIMSELF had said a Miller is pretty much useless and a good candidate for a lynch.

Why would I go against that sentiment when it was gaining momentum. I could have easily agreed and went on a lynch Hess crusade on the basis of he's either lying, worthless, or his role is potentially detrimental to the town.

that's strike 2 Glen...

tldr... go trim something

like your waistline

I'm pretty sure he's voting Crusher...maybe you should pay attention.

Just to get this straight, you'd rather kill Lady Ape than hunting scum (assuming she's not lying).

Why did you vet Hess to condense the pool of targets but you're not taking the same mentality with her? If she's telling the truth, she'll be dealt with, seems like right now, it would make sense to find scum.

If I'm scum she's the last one I'd kill the next couple days.. let town lynch her under the scenario that CTM has set up while we kill someone else.. 2 for 1. Simple.

No ones going to vote her off today anyway.. I just want to make my case before moving to someone else. Not sure who that will be yet.

I'm not a fan of that monsters recent play.

He's promoting leaving lady ape alone citing the "let scum take care of her" scenario.

Meanwhile if she's in fact town, intelligent scum would let her be the next few days hoping we'll lynch setting themselves up for a 2 for 1.

The quicker you remove distractions and questionable roles, the easier it is for town to win. Her play has been a combination of spastic, impulsive, and hyper sensitive.

these are traits of spooked scum... reminiscent of SMC's play as Lefty Ruggerio in an Alt game when going against BG's Joe Carbone.

Agreed.

Didn;t we all get a PM for this level? Dude Im not gonna get Omgus but this is that similar reluctant pressure you put on me when your scum. Im worried bout you but still feel like Jacks the man.

Looky as I type this I see he jumped right on. I am exactly what I was when CTM checked me. Nothing changed.

Your still food obsessed and disgustingly overweight? Who'd have guessed it

Archived