INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

So, I went back and looked at Crusher play since the Ape lynch and JF80's reveal of the entire scum team, Nolders reveal of their roles and here are his posts below. Tons of stuff to go on, not one single game related post from Crusher, other than voting Jack who was part of the last level's scum team (not saying he still couldnt be)

But this play, screams Crusher is scum. He's avoiding the thread like the plague. He's not even trying to play the game. Me thinks he got a PM and it hurt him badly.

<3 you mt, <3 u. But you are die.

Truth is Ive been posting less since before Ape was lynched. . I was trying to get a feel for what was going on with the Ape thing. I never voted him because I really couldn;t tell if he was scum or just being the dumb ape. This set up is confusing to me. So CTM confirmed me as town and I already stopped posting alot. If you really thought I was scum and the reason your voting me is that go look at how it dropped off during the ape stuff.

But I am a safe lynch. Same exact thing I was when CTM checked me. I got nothing added to my role on this level. A stupid lynch but a safe lynch. Not going to bring RL into this but I won;t be on much before lunch at 1 because we are swamped at the clinic.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm voting crusher. I'm not sure you're paying attention.

haha touche douchay...

I thought you voted Hess after I vetted him.

And while losing a Miller isn't the worst thing I know for a fact that right now Hess is town. The play I executed will only work from the time first scum was lynched until the next time they are. I figured while we have this window we should be concentrating on finding scum.

haha touche douchay...

I thought you voted Hess after I vetted him.

And while losing a Miller isn't the worst thing I know for a fact that right now Hess is town. The play I executed will only work from the time first scum was lynched until the next time they are. I figured while we have this window we should be concentrating on finding scum.

Nope, he just constantly has me on his FOS list. Which is just as stupid.

BTW Miller can be vetted every day now which makes it even dumber to kill.

Truth is Ive been posting less since before Ape was lynched. . I was trying to get a feel for what was going on with the Ape thing. I never voted him because I really couldn;t tell if he was scum or just being the dumb ape. This set up is confusing to me. So CTM confirmed me as town and I already stopped posting alot. If you really thought I was scum and the reason your voting me is that go look at how it dropped off during the ape stuff.

But I am a safe lynch. Same exact thing I was when CTM checked me. I got nothing added to my role on this level. A stupid lynch but a safe lynch. Not going to bring RL into this but I won;t be on much before lunch at 1 because we are swamped at the clinic.

Hmmmm...

Unvote

I believe you

Vote Verbal

I'm heading out and am at L-3... with JF80 buzzing about.... So going to claim...

Pac's stupid brain and Nolder's usage of ape scum hunting tips has resulted in the only possible outcome when two things that stupid are put together in these games...

I'm the doctor....

I'm down for lynching crusher or pac or vic.. fwiw

I'm heading out and am at L-3... with JF80 buzzing about.... So going to claim...

Pac's stupid brain and Nolder's usage of ape scum hunting tips has resulted in the only possible outcome when two things that stupid are put together in these games...

I'm the doctor....

Lulz. So awesome.

What about Wombat? Let's kill Wombat. I had visions of riding off into the sunset with him as my scum Tonto but whatevs.

I'm down for the wwwbgay kill. For sure.

My top 3 right now are Verbal, Tina and wwwbgay. Perfect game for inactives to cruise to victory.

Yet you suggest we lynch Lady Ape, who is claiming non-scum 3rd party. Weird.

You know who else is non-scum third party? a SK.

We did have 2 deaths the other day and one could have been blocked last night...

Or it could have been the Apes poison accounting for the 2nd death but I don't think so.. SMC fancies himself some kind of half-assed Dean Koontz so I have to believe we'd hear about the poison had the Ape been successful - even if it was subtle references to it.

Nope, he just constantly has me on his FOS list. Which is just as stupid. BTW Miller can be vetted every day now which makes it even dumber to kill.

No it can't... now that it's out in the open anyone can say they're Peter. I think it only works today because there's no way if you got a scum PM last night you'd know the name.

That's why I wanted to vet you.. only works once.

I'm the doctor....

any counter claim to this pigs reveal?

You know who else is non-scum third party? a SK.

We did have 2 deaths the other day and one could have been blocked last night...

Or it could have been the Apes poison accounting for the 2nd death but I don't think so.. SMC fancies himself some kind of half-assed Dean Koontz so I have to believe we'd hear about the poison had the Ape been successful - even if it was subtle references to it.

LOL

No it can't... now that it's out in the open anyone can say they're Peter. I think it only works today because there's no way if you got a scum PM last night you'd know the name.

That's why I wanted to vet you.. only works once.

Duh if you don't lynch the Miller than the real Peter can always call out the FR scum. It's not like a real power role where it matters. So worst case you get a 50/50 which can only hurt you near end game. But it's still 50/50 which is usually better than not, especially for this game, you'll have cops and LD's and stuff....dummy.

Archived