INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are verbals panties in a bunch?

He probably doesn't like a bunch of so cal phags are about to take home that archaic giant cup that the hockey playing homos all want. The thing is probably coated with more bacteria than the Apes docksiders.. truly repulsive.

Like, cop a feel I was thinking. Nvrmine

I wish I had been here to call attention to it in thread. I thought you brought teh funneh.

I still don't know why Wombat is being voted

We all got together and voted on what we thought would confuse and irritate you most, and went with that,

Most towniest to me right now...

Nolder

Pac

JF80

Wombat

Verb

CTM (i guess cause his reveal)

which leaves:

Christine

Tina

Jack

Leelou

Vic

Crusher

Jif

and then there's AVM.

Timing = perfect. How'd you know?

He probably doesn't like a bunch of so cal phags are about to take home that archaic giant cup that the hockey playing homos all want. The thing is probably coated with more bacteria than the Apes docksiders.. truly repulsive.

Your face.

So lynching a townie woudl be better than lynching Christine. MAKES SENSE.

no it doesn't.. doesn't at all.

in fact no one has claimed taking a Vig shot at me on day 1 which all but confirms there is a 3rd party out there who is capable of killing townies..

now who ever could that be????

no it doesn't.. doesn't at all.

in fact no one has claimed taking a Vig shot at me on day 1 which all but confirms there is a 3rd party out there who is capable of killing townies..

now who could that ever be????

Couple of possibilities. Former Vig is now scum, some option with the poisoner (though I thought poisoner was a poison someone and they die 2 days later or something to that effect?), there could even be another 3rd party. That is a good point though...Christine could be an SK with a special power of keeping scum from winning.

Any other thoughts on Pacs death?

Couple of possibilities. Former Vig is now scum, some option with the poisoner (though I thought poisoner was a poison someone and they die 2 days later or something to that effect?), there could even be another 3rd party. That is a good point though...Christine could be an SK with a special power of keeping scum from winning. Any other thoughts on Pacs death?

Well our "vig" shot again last night.. another townie (as pointed out earlier by Tina).

if you look at the scene JC had 2 bullets in his dome.. one from scum, one from our 3rd party. Ape is dead, there are no remaining poisons.. Ape never got to use his toy haha..

“Look!” He pointed at a dead body floating in the middle of the corridor. He had two bullets in the back of his head.

RFischer01.jpg

JC, Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

CTM (1) -- Nolder

WWWombat (7) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM, Verbal, Tina, Jack

Verbal (1) -- Vic

Christine (4) -- JF80, Hess, Pac, WWWombat

Not Voting: Leelou, AVM

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

Pac, shooting JC screams that I did it, given my recent hatred, which has been resolved. Regardless, why would I shoot the guy who's death would get me killed?

My role is survivor, and I have the ability to search for dom. That's it.

I win if I make it to the end, scum can't win if I live, and my role does not rotate.

Bastard mod is bastard. I have already told him this a couple of times.

Well our "vig" shot again last night.. another townie (as pointed out earlier by Tina).

if you look at the scene JC had 2 bullets in his dome.. one from scum, one from our 3rd party. Ape is dead, there are no remaining poisons.. Ape never got to use his toy haha..

“Look!” He pointed at a dead body floating in the middle of the corridor. He had two bullets in the back of his head.

RFischer01.jpg

JC, Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

I have this sinking feeling you and Vic both are scum, and that's the only reason I am not voting her in this post. I think you're right, and there's no other explanation aside from a Vig that hasn't claimed. To counter my original thought that the first Vig is now scum would be there is a new Vig now...and to counter that thought is that the new Vig likely wouldn't want to reveal and make his or herself the target of scum.

The two players I feel best about in this level are both voting Christine as well (Hess and 80). So...idk. I don't think it's likely Pac is scum, just not impossible. I said myself he shouldn't be our focus.

Pac, shooting JC screams that I did it, given my recent hatred, which has been resolved. Regardless, why would I shoot the guy who's death would get me killed?

I win if I make it to the end, scum can't win if I live, and my role does not rotate.

Bastard mod is bastard. I have already told him this a couple of times.

That role sounds pretty awesome btw. To each their own I guess.

@Pac, @Hess, @80

How do you feel about my fusion buddy, teh Vicious? I'm leaning towards voting Christine regardless as if Pac's right and she's a killer as well...we need her gone. Can't take out scums kill, but can get rid of that one.

That role sounds pretty awesome btw. To each their own I guess.

I'd prefer a role like that over even a scum team role...but I've only had 1 3rd party and never an SK. As you said, to each their own.

In other words you win with the town

Clever way of putting it but there's no reason for this role to not actually be aligned with the town if you're telling the truth since your win condition puts you at opposition with the scum

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

WWWombat (7) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM, Verbal, Tina, Jack

Christine (6) -- JF80, Hess, Pac, WWWombat, Vic, Nolder

Not Voting: Leelou, AVM

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

@Pac, @Hess, @80

How do you feel about my fusion buddy, teh Vicious? I'm leaning towards voting Christine regardless as if Pac's right and she's a killer as well...we need her gone. Can't take out scums kill, but can get rid of that one.

He's been pretty steadfast in his desire to rid the game of Christine. Naturally I tend to feel ok about him considering we seem to agree on both Christine and Verb.

Hard to say anything else at this point.

@Pac, @Hess, @80 How do you feel about my fusion buddy, teh Vicious? I'm leaning towards voting Christine regardless as if Pac's right and she's a killer as well...we need her gone. Can't take out scums kill, but can get rid of that one.
gun to head Vic is scum. but what can you do, ya know. He's the only one on the Christine train I'm leaning scum though.

Archived