Met Curtis Granderson, Hakeem Nicks and Iman Shumpert

Villain The Foe

They were all down at my job this week hosting events. Curtis was there Monday promoting the new Yankees cologne, while Nicks and Shumpert were there today for a Nautica/Perry Ellis event signing autographs. Those two looked crazy because Nicks had a boot on his foot and Shumpert was on crutches.

I wanted to tell Nicks so bad that when his foot heels he needs to stay away from Revis Island. Didnt get a chance to though.

I am a huge Granderson fan. He is a star...the Yankees really turned him around.

Hold the mustard there compadre...turned him around? I remember some pretty good catches at the wall the year the Tigers eliminated the Yankees.

you call yourself a sports fan?? :blink:

Nope. I've weaned myself off every other sport. Damn Jets are in my blood, though. Woody could sell this team to some owner in Wichita, KS., who in turn converted them into a women's roller derby team, and I'd probably still follow them as long as they continued wearing green.

Nope. I've weaned myself off every other sport. Damn Jets are in my blood, though. Woody could sell this team to some owner in Wichita, KS., who in turn converted them into a women's roller derby team, and I'd probably still follow them as long as they continued wearing green.

300px-Curtis_Granderson_running_2011.jpg

the best slugger in baseball since 2011 started

Archived