Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is the theory that there are 2 scum on my train nonsensical?

Because it puts the scum in the position of having to be 3/5 of a lynch, either hoping that 2 townies join in and hammer, or another townie votes leaving the 3rd and final scum player to hammer.

In that scenario, you will flip town and the whole scum team would essentially be outed prior to lylo.

That's one of the reasons I think both you and AVM are scum. So, yes, there is 1 scum on your train. Your partner.

How is the theory that there are 2 scum on my train nonsensical?

It's not totally nonsensical if AVM is scum, that would mean AVM + 1 other is scum and both are voting you. Fine. Polack believe it's unlikely, as I don't think scum would want to commit early here, but it's certainly plausible

However, you were arguing against the notion that one of you or AVM is scum. If AVM is town, I think it's almost impossible that 2/3 of scum are already committed to your train. What SMC and I have been saying is that it's very clear at this point that atleast one of you and AVM is scum

actually, if AVM is town, it's much more likely 2 scum would be on his train then wwwombats.. If AVM is town, he's a threat to scum, wwwombat is a threat to town with wifomy spam... polack out

actually, if AVM is town, it's much more likely 2 scum would be on his train then wwwombats.. If AVM is town, he's a threat to scum, wwwombat is a threat to town with wifomy spam... polack out

AwesomeVM is always a threat to scum. Too much awesomeness.

We don't know if the scum can convert again, but we sure can believe that if we kill the converter they won't be able to do it. Who is the best bet for original scum? AVM IMO.

I think they're trapped with AVM and WWWombat being the only options. They're trying to play it out to see if another person gets votes so the scum team can save both. If not, they're last bit would be to make sure a convertee like WWWombat dies to keep the original scum alive.

polack zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

come on ladies

Um, called it.

OK, so I'm going to vote wombat. Still do not fully trust AVM.

vote Wombat

Wombat had gotten punched in the face repeatedly to start the day but kept coming...

"I just checked my PM from the Scarface game and I think I've been able to put a few things together. See I'm a cop".

"Did you say the Scarface game? That was over a year ago a-hole".

"ahh.. right... strike that then, I'm the Matrix".

"You mean Oracle? There is no role in mafia called the Matrix".

"I see.. yes Oracle.....

You're scum by the way".

"wtf"?

"^^^ scum ftr"

"that's about enough of this"..

Punches and kicks rained down on Wombat until he was barely moving. Leelou moved in swiftly to finish him off with her version of the peoples elbow.

Wwwombat, (aka Frankie Freakshow, roleless town) is DEAD!!

idiot4_2006608c.jpg

LOL. Great scene, Pac

Original scum and two converts are out there out of AVM, SMC, CTM, BG, Tina, Leelou, Christine, and Nolder.

My guess is still that AVM is original scum with Leelou being 1 convert. My best guess for the other convert would be Nolder, but have to see how the night plays out.

Lylo now and I'm assuming smc will be the kill... Tomorrow should be interesting... Polack thinks town will have to pull off a miracle to win

It's going to be tough. But AVM has to be the lynch IMO.

Oh, and, BTW, townie WWWombat really said outed scum JVOR "can wait"? That's incredible. So reckless it had to be a town move. LOL

It's going to be tough. But AVM has to be the lynch IMO.

Oh, and, BTW, townie WWWombat really said outed scum JVOR "can wait"? That's incredible. So reckless it had to be a town move. LOL

Agreed. I was really surprised Wombat flipped town, but as others have said, there's no way they were both town. Wombat flipping town pretty much cements AVM as far as I'm concerned.

Archived