Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I was wrong on AVM being original scum, but he was still scum. My guess for converter is Christine. Look at who wouldn't vote AVM.

Also, FWI, my 6 month old daughter has had a high fever since yesterday and we're in the ER right now. Yes, I'm texting from hospital. So I won't be online much for today.

Christine is my best bet for last scum.

OK, I was wrong on AVM being original scum, but he was still scum. My guess for converter is Christine. Look at who wouldn't vote AVM.

Also, FWI, my 6 month old daughter has had a high fever since yesterday and we're in the ER right now. Yes, I'm texting from hospital. So I won't be online much for today.

Polack hopes everything ok, high fevers not that out of ordinary for little ones I think. But best wishes!

You have to do something while sitting there... Good wishes to the little one.

Best wishes man.

Hope everything is alright!

Thanks for deciding while I was asleep?

Why the hell does it have to be Christine?

It seems to me as though half of you are the ****in scum, pushing the rest of us.

I am town, I have not been recruited, I was not the original recruiter.

Y'all are real cute.

Leelou sat patiently and watched. She was waiting to see who might be paying that person a visit.

She wasn't sure why she hadn't been attacked but was happy to be alive - and even happier to be the one person who could bring indisputable evidence to the town. As the hours dragged on she began to fade. She knew she had to keep alert but she'd been on the case for weeks and was growing weary.

She rested her eyes for 10 seconds and when she opened them he was there. Before she could let a scream the assailant grabbed her by the head and twisted it to the side with incredible force - breaking her neck.

Leelou (aka Inspector K, Town Watcher) is DEAD!!

477106-female-inspector-side-view.jpg

So we have one more mafia and another shooter? A converter is still more dangerous to town because it doesn´t just remove a townie but also add one to the scum team.

I need to look back but it got to be Christine, CTM or SMC. I don´t think it´s SMC but I might be wrong.

Also, why wouldn't I have just bussed them?

Polack thinks Nolder might be third party, his post yesterday announcing his vest was self serving (like third party would do) and even a little anti town (pending if he was lying or not)

Polack surprisingly correct.. 5 players alive - CTM, SMC, Nolder, Christine, Tina. I'll remove Tinas vote as she may not have known she was hammering...

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (1) - Christine

Christine (2) - CTM, SMC

With 5 alive, it takes 3 punches to get knocked out.

As the days wore on a restlessness had taken over. People had decided that debate was unnecessary and wanted bloodshed.

Christine just happened to be the easy choice... but....

Christine (aka, Calamity Jane, roleless townie) is DEAD!!

clip_image00415.jpg

Archived