NFL Sunday Ticket

Smashmouth

Just got off the phone with Directv I have been with them for a long time and I asked for some help with the sunday ticket pricing. First they went to $199 for the year and I told them thats what they were advertizing it for currently on TV so they went to $99 and I said if I go for a contract could you do better and they gave it to me for free if I do a one year contract.

So get on the phone guys and Gals and get that Sunday Ticket for free.

Red Zone is $50. And nobody can really watch every game. It's a better deal unless you're a fan of a specific out of market team.

I live in Dallas so If I want to watch the Jets every week I have to get NFL sunday ticket. I also get to choose the games I want to record and watch in the time slot the Jets are not in and that is really the best part of having ST. I have 2 HD DVR's so I can record whatever games I want to watch. Football is the only sport I can sit and watch other teams regular season games.

are you a new costomer or already have directv? Free is awesome! I got it last year with the redzone and the nfl togo deal for $150. all you did was ask if for some help? thats pretty nice. I really liked having the redzone and the togo deal. when the jets game isn't on I always watched the redzone channel and a few sundays I could'nt be at home I watched some games on my cell phone! was awesome!

I want the togo thing or whatever it is again cos I"m going to the jets game in Nashville this year and I want to take my phone and have the game playing on there and have some headphones so I can hear the game and watch some replays aswell! i thought that would be really kewl!

but thanks for the info I'm gonna call them later this week and see what kinda deal I can get! I will let you know how I do! thats awesome that they gave it to you for free!!!

Archived