JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been telling me this for 3 straight games, yet my logic has been spot on each game.

Just stfu and learn something for once.

Yeah.

2 games ago, you were scum.

1 game ago, you were town and I only told it to you in night phase. Do the math on that. Sorta what I was just doing this game no? Only coming at you in night phase? ****ing idiot can't do simple math.

There is absolutely nothing your retarded goofy ass is going to teach me. Keep running your mouth though... what I wouldn't give to mash that stupid look off your face with my hairy knuckles.

I think you are avoiding the question.

I think your question is stupid and has multiple answers. So yeah, I'm not helping you create wifom for him.

Yeah.

2 games ago, you were scum.

1 game ago, you were town and I only told it to you in night phase. Do the math on that. Sorta what I was just doing this game no? Only coming at you in night phase? ****ing idiot can't do simple math.

There is absolutely nothing your retarded goofy ass is going to teach me. Keep running your mouth though... what I wouldn't give to mash that stupid look off your face with my hairy knuckles.

2 games ago, I was scum, in game with multiple killing factions, so I was scum hunting as well. I cased you, perfectly I might add. All the while you were screaming my case was illogical and something about salient points. And I nailed you for the SK....and guess what you turned out to be, the SK. Pwned. Like a bitch. For the world to see.

Face it bud. You got a lot to learn from me. Take notes. A lot of them. You need it. Clearly.

I think your question is stupid and has multiple answers. So yeah, I'm not helping you create wifom for him.

2 games ago, I was scum, in game with multiple killing factions, so I was scum hunting as well. I cased you, perfectly I might add. All the while you were screaming my case was illogical and something about salient points. And I nailed you for the SK....and guess what you turned out to be, the SK. Pwned. Like a bitch. For the world to see.

Face it bud. You got a lot to learn from me. Take notes. A lot of them. You need it. Clearly.

Correction. I was SK scum-hunting to gain town favor. I nailed you as scum, and you OMGUS'ed me in return. You got LUCKY when I flipped SK and people ignored you teh rest of the way. No matter how blatant your scum play was. The scum QT is where the truth lies, you never once suggested I was anything other than a townie who was onto your ass.

You "case" was nothing but avoiding my questions, and focusing on arguing semantics and reputation, rather than the details of the game.

I actually owned your whole team that game, and managed to do it all after only paying attention for about one afternoon of play. Before that I just tried to get CTM killed and didn't read jack sh*t.

I am the natural scum hunter you wish you were. You are nothing more than a broken clock with the sass of a 15 year old girl.

None of this matters right now though. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt while I wait to die, which is why I bickered with you in night phase only about game content. If you aren't lying your ass off, I figured it would help you avoid NK.

It seems like the only things you're doing at the moment is avoiding a question that doesn't gives us your thoughts and acting like a dumbass in some sort of argument with ape. Does Ape normally make you feel so insignificant that you must point out that you got him killed as the SK or whatever? Does he really make you that insecure in this game that you feel like you have to attempt to demoralize him or whatever the heck it is you are doing with your emotional play?

Let me do it this way; Name 5 players that you think the shark is amongst JiF.

Correction. I was SK scum-hunting to gain town favor. I nailed you as scum, and you OMGUS'ed me in return. You got LUCKY when I flipped SK and people ignored you teh rest of the way. No matter how blatant your scum play was. The scum QT is where the truth lies, you never once suggested I was anything other than a townie who was onto your ass.

You "case" was nothing but avoiding my questions, and focusing on arguing semantics and reputation, rather than the details of the game.

I actually owned your whole team that game, and managed to do it all after only paying attention for about one afternoon of play. Before that I just tried to get CTM killed and didn't read jack sh*t.

I am the natural scum hunter you wish you were. You are nothing more than a broken clock with the sass of a 15 year old girl.

None of this matters right now though. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt while I wait to die, which is why I bickered with you in night phase only about game content. If you aren't lying your ass off, I figured it would help you avoid NK.

I pwned the gaype, its well documented for all to see and he's butt hurt over it.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bat. Man.

It seems like the only things you're doing at the moment is avoiding a question that doesn't gives us your thoughts and acting like a dumbass in some sort of argument with ape. Does Ape normally make you feel so insignificant that you must point out that you got him killed as the SK or whatever? Does he really make you that insecure in this game that you feel like you have to attempt to demoralize him or whatever the heck it is you are doing with your emotional play?

Let me do it this way; Name 5 players that you think the shark is amongst JiF.

He didn't get me killed. I got me killed. I tried too hard, when I do that it makes people here nervous.

He didn't get me killed. I got me killed. I tried too hard, when I do that it makes people here nervous.

Still seems like he is trying to make some big deal over it for no reason and make it seem as if he's the better player and it's immature. It is kind of funny to watch though.

I pwned the gaype, its well documented for all to see and he's butt hurt over it.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bat. Man.

I actually don't think you've ever actually owned me.

Anyway, why are you perpetuating this? You trying to bury your own case on shinobi? Or is this over-defensiveness because your small brain thinks I'm still casing you? Guilty conscience?

Name 5 players that you think the shark is amongst JiF.

Sense this questions doesnt make well?

bahahahahahahahahaha. DENIAL. deep breath... bwahahahahahahaa

Still seems like he is trying to make some big deal over it for no reason and make it seem as if he's the better player and it's immature. It is kind of funny to watch though.

JIF is immature.

He's trying to troll me. This is what we do here. I don't know why he's doing it at a time where it buries his own dumb case under his own dumb spam though.

Ironic that he keep referring to my game content as messiness, when this is the contribution he makes.

JIF is immature.

He's trying to troll me. This is what we do here. I don't know why he's doing it at a time where it buries his own dumb case under his own dumb spam though.

Ironic that he keep referring to my game content as messiness, when this is the contribution he makes.

Just own up to it like a man and I'll let it go. Pussy.

Answer the question and I'll follow up. This question doesn't create WIFOM does it?

Your question isnt of the English language and I only know a little Spanish.

Name 5 players that you think the shark could be a part of.

EX. You think shark could be one of the following 5 players: X, B, F, G, P

Is that really that hard?

Oh, well, the last time you phrased it you were using some weird anime language or some nerd sh*t like that.

I dont have 5 players who could be the shark. It would be a total guess at this point.

1. JC - Town Doc, Executed via gunshot D1

2. Ape - says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D1

3. Leelou

4. Hess

5. Verb

6. JiF - half-reveal on D1- says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

7. Crush

8. Lils

9. Wombat

10. Christine

11. Rand - Had the good sense to leave.

12. Nolder

13. Pac

14. 80

15. SMC

16. Shinori- says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

17. Sharrow

18. Phoenix

19. Tina

20. BG

21. CTM - Town / Bodyguard. Gunshot N1

22. Migsi - Town / Weak Doc. Eaten D1

23. JVoR - says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

24. Smash

25. AVM

26. Ishy

27. Vic

sh*t man. Look at this player list. Idiot JIF is basically just guiding the town to crap cases on anyone that shows up and posts.

JIF is completely not following through on his "plan". He said competing trains on inactives, said EP was scummy as hell, but that EP didn't fit his plan (illogical), and then when called out on it, he rolls wombat and EP into his "plan". Day begins. He votes Wombat. None of the inactives.

Other people pressure an inactive, and JIF is all over pushing it.

If you aren't going to lynch me. Then you guys should really pit someone like EP vs. me vs. Vic or something like that.

sh*t Tina is in this game? Leelou and Christine have basically made NO statements of note.

1. JC - Town Doc, Executed via gunshot D1

2. Ape - says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D1

3. Leelou

4. Hess

5. Verb

6. JiF - half-reveal on D1- says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

7. Crush

8. Lils

9. Wombat

10. Christine

11. Rand - Had the good sense to leave.

12. Nolder

13. Pac

14. 80

15. SMC

16. Shinori- says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

17. Sharrow

18. Phoenix

19. Tina

20. BG

21. CTM - Town / Bodyguard. Gunshot N1

22. Migsi - Town / Weak Doc. Eaten D1

23. JVoR - says "town, not 3rd or scum" on D2

24. Smash

25. AVM

26. Ishy

27. Vic

sh*t man. Look at this player list. Idiot JIF is basically just guiding the town to crap cases on anyone that shows up and posts.

JIF is completely not following through on his "plan". He said competing trains on inactives, said EP was scummy as hell, but that EP didn't fit his plan (illogical), and then when called out on it, he rolls wombat and EP into his "plan". Day begins. He votes Wombat. None of the inactives.

Other people pressure an inactive, and JIF is all over pushing it.

If you aren't going to lynch me. Then you guys should really pit someone like EP vs. me vs. Vic or something like that.

sh*t Tina is in this game? Leelou and Christine have basically made NO statements of note.

You're a ****ing moron. Bottom line.

@ JF80 are we executing the plan? Did you start a train on an inactive who is suddenly active and am I voting wwwbgay? Just checking because I'm pretty sure that was the plan.

lmfao.

Holy Gaype...

Name 5 players that you think the shark could be a part of.

EX. You think shark could be one of the following 5 players: X, B, F, G, P

Is that really that hard?

I don't understand the first sentence.

sh*t, this whole convo is like anime ESL nerd sh*t meets frat boy punk poser retard.

Archived