JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your effort CTM. I'm sorry that little homfagnerdrodent and his buddies killed you.

Mock outrage toward what?

well semi mock outrage.....if this were anyone else you would have been pointing fingers, you have personally done it to me when I;ve made such a statement regarding the dead. Also I notice you didnt question my comment on the half assed reveal.... dont want to get into that conversation do you jiffy ?

****in right. I know my DPR games. No vanillas with DPR. He likes his ladys flavorful.

Tip of the pirate hat to you darlin. You do know your pirate...

The Day scene had to wait until the deadline for obvious reason. yay

I'm going to go to a 48 hour Day deadline unless game-play justifies and extension.

Overly simplistic. Looking forward to when you actually start playing.

Isn't this what he normally does when he thinks you're town? Allows him to stay alive as town and not release any FoSes as scum. Basic CTM play here.

Wombat asking me to confirm CTM's power role tell.

He sharpened giant hooks, and when they were done, he put an edge on the last few harpoons that needed it. The rack was full of them, all ready to plunge into the shark's heart and put an end to it's murdering. And it was a shark, he knew. He didn't give a damn what that fool of a Mayor said, or the cronies on the Town Council - it was a shark that ate those girls, and he wasn't afraid to warn others about it.

He was just starting to cut up the chum when the wooden floor creaked behind him. He didn't bother to turn around, as only Quint would be here.

The gunshot startled him, and his back was numb so at first he didn't know he was hit. But when he couldn't turn around he knew something was wrong, and when he looked down to see the blood dripping to the floor from under his apron, he began to understand.

That thought never finished as his body shut down and the old man fell forward, face first into a pile of bloody fish guts.

CTM, TOWN BODYGUARD, HAS BEEN SHOT AND KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. YOU MAY BEGINE VOTING AND ASKING QUINT FOR ITEMS. NO REQUEST CARRY OVER, SO IF YOU WANT A HARPOON OR A VEST, YOU HAVE TO ASK AGAIN.

CTM shot. (Same death method as JC)

@ Quint - vest me please.

I like the vote on Wombat. He surfaced again during night phase to nudge my FOS for you while I was harassing you.

Lol well goddamn all the town protective roles are dying.

Quint. Vests.

Anyway, as I said I would do: Vote Ape

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - 80

Wombat ( 1 ) - JiF

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 1 ) - Smash

Lily ( 1 ) - JVoR

EP ( 2 ) - SMC, Leelou

With 23 Players, it takes 12 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - vest

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - 80

Wombat ( 1 ) - JiF

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 1 ) - Smash

Lily ( 1 ) - JVoR

EP ( 2 ) - SMC, Leelou

With 23 Players, it takes 12 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - vest

I wasn't requesting a vest.

I was replying to Jetscode about there being 3 dead protective roles by pointing out that Quint and the vests still ensures a significant amount of protection depending upon how many he/she can distribute.

Sorry.

I'll request a harpoon for sh*ts and giggles. I guess.

@Quint - Still requesting that vest.

Don't really like people requesting harpoons when 3 protective roles are dead.

@Wombat: What makes you think you found the shark?

@Jetscode80: Why are you voting me?

##Vote: JiF

Don't like your reactions towards Wombat and it seems like a fake outrage, really think it's two scum distancing at the moment. Of course my logic tends to be bad, but I feel that at least one of Wombat and Jif is scum. Your attitude jumped around a lot for no reason in posts 1523, 1527, and 1540. Seems silly. Also you still ignored part of Smash's post.

Wombat asking me to confirm CTM's power role tell.

CTM shot. (Same death method as JC)

Pretty sure I have seen him do it as scum too. This looks to me like you are trying to opportunistically further the bogus accusations of rolefishing on me. My town read on you is softening.

Pretty sure I have seen him do it as scum too. This looks to me like you are trying to opportunistically further the bogus accusations of rolefishing on me. My town read on you is softening.

No. He doesn't do it as scum. He knows I've got the persistence to out-argue him and end his game early. He only plays on the fringe and has tunnel-vision for me when he's roled up.

Self-preservation play 101. Has worked for both he and I a number of times.

Pac seemed to be the other one acknowledging it, commenting profusely on CTM's obsession with me.

I'd put either you or Pac down as responsible for killing CTM, as scum. Not sure anyone else pays enough attention to he and I to have caught the power role tell from him.

I like the vote on Wombat. He surfaced again during night phase to nudge my FOS for you while I was harassing you.

He's a subtle nudging SOB. Scummy as ****. Keeps claiming he found the Shark. Why he hasnt been lynched yet, is beyond me.

Archived