JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

You're a ****ing moron. Bottom line.

@ JF80 are we executing the plan? Did you start a train on an inactive who is suddenly active and am I voting wwwbgay? Just checking because I'm pretty sure that was the plan.

lmfao.

Holy Gaype...

Original plan was ONLY inactives. You added wombat and EP after I questioned the stupidity of your plan.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ JF80 are we executing the plan? Did you start a train on an inactive who is suddenly active and am I voting wwwbgay? Just checking because I'm pretty sure that was the plan.

Maybe the new plan should be kill the Ape. He seems to be back in pre-emo form meaning town is about to get railroaded until he's muzzled.

Bwhahahahaha. Cant own up. Its all good gaype. I still love you and your pussy ways.

I'm off to the gym. Suns Out, Guns Out.

Smash was more responsible for my death than you. All you did was survive my case on you. You didn't account for me dying at all.

/truth

Please drop one of those 10 pound dumbells on your face you spaghetti-armed twerp.

It's supposed to be guess work, but if you are as good as you seem to be letting it off then you might know how some players play when they are a harmful role or a third party role thus you might have a few people you think that might be acting in the way they would as a SK type of role.

Hell you don't even have to answer it. THINK of people you think might be shark and ask why you think each one of them, if they were the shark, would let X player who claims to have info on them live.

Maybe the new plan should be kill the Ape. He seems to be back in pre-emo form meaning town is about to get railroaded until he's muzzled.

This.

I'm doing whatever I can think of to see my plan followed-through on. If I help illuminate scum on my way out, then hooray!

Is the ape dead yet?

Also, if you think town is any less likely to be railroaded with JIF directing traffic, you are deeply delusional.

It's supposed to be guess work, but if you are as good as you seem to be letting it off then you might know how some players play when they are a harmful role or a third party role thus you might have a few people you think that might be acting in the way they would as a SK type of role.

Hell you don't even have to answer it. THINK of people you think might be shark and ask why you think each one of them, if they were the shark, would let X player who claims to have info on them live.

You know, the odds of finding scum are much better than finding shark. Why are you pressing so hard to make this a shark hunt?

Probably true, but he's not dangerous as scum.

I know.

Do me a favor. Push the Ape vs. _____ lynch. Get it to me vs. someone we actually suspect here. Then if I die, revisit how hard people pushed for me, over the other person. This is where info is generated.

Not from just pitting 2 inactives against each other. That's like re-doing D1. Use competing trains to shape perception of suspicious players.

Right now, I think Verbal is a GREAT candidate to be run up. He's boasted about his activity in the past couple games, and in this one he's gone completely off grid.

He's your guy. If there's an inactive scum lurking. Probably him.

Who else besides EP looks suspicious to you?

JiF somewhat, Lily and it's hard to say with a lot of people not saying much. I know I fall into this category. My time I'll have during the days at work will increase once I get my backlog of work finished up hopefully tomorrow.

for the record this is the exchange really caught my attention:

Let me do it this way; Name 5 players that you think the shark is amongst JiF.

Oh, well, the last time you phrased it you were using some weird anime language or some nerd sh*t like that.

I dont have 5 players who could be the shark. It would be a total guess at this point.

No crap it's a "total guess".. isn't that what we're all doing?? seems like a stupid answer from someone who constantly refers to himself as batman.

I believe that Ape is town. He would never use RL as a tactic.

Still don't like JiF's half-reveal, but not going to vote him just yet. Not sure about EP at this point.

JVoR, got a reason behind that vote?

You are totally scum. Non-committal and coasting.

Vote: Lily

You are totally scum. Non-committal and coasting.

Vote: Lily

Twice this game I've mentioned your name. Twice this game you've suddenly appeared.

Explain? The first time, you blamed your mobile phone. What gives this time?

Vic showed up shortly after I called for him too. People are clearly monitoring, but not contributing.

I know.

Do me a favor. Push the Ape vs. _____ lynch. Get it to me vs. someone we actually suspect here. Then if I die, revisit how hard people pushed for me, over the other person. This is where info is generated.

Not from just pitting 2 inactives against each other. That's like re-doing D1. Use competing trains to shape perception of suspicious players.

Right now, I think Verbal is a GREAT candidate to be run up. He's boasted about his activity in the past couple games, and in this one he's gone completely off grid.

He's your guy. If there's an inactive scum lurking. Probably him.

Was up north in NH - awful Internet. DPR knows. Back now. EAD.

Twice this game I've mentioned your name. Twice this game you've suddenly appeared.

Explain? The first time, you blamed your mobile phone. What gives this time?

Vic showed up shortly after I called for him too. People are clearly monitoring, but not contributing.

See above. Not always about you. ;-)

Actually, it's really never about you.

for the record this is the exchange really caught my attention:

No crap it's a "total guess".. isn't that what we're all doing?? seems like a stupid answer from someone who constantly refers to himself as batman.

Are you scum or shark Cheech?

I'm not scum or shark cheech.

are you?

I was the first in this game to say it: I am town. I am not 3rd party, scum or the shark.

Said it back on D1, when I transition from JIF to Jetscode.

Also, re-reading the casing and arguing I was doing with JIF. Changed my mind back, he's gotta be scum. The whole dialogue was peppered with all the signatures of how he reacted to me casing him 2 games ago when he was scum, and I was SK.

Anyway. He even did the same thing he did that game where he said "see what you are doing, you've got to be scum" and then didn't vote me.

D1 he thought I was scum. Did not vote me.

D2 he thought EP was scum. Did not vote him.

Instead he is going after Wombat who is as guilty of a half-reveal as JIF is.

No. Thinking. Then I cast my vote. But I'm used to you on my ass by now.

Town Lily thinks out loud, asks good questions, and beats the grass a little. Scum Lily lurks, posts non-committal "I could do this" or "I'd like to see that" sorts of posts.

You are doing the latter. I think you are scum.

Archived