JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town Lily thinks out loud, asks good questions, and beats the grass a little. Scum Lily lurks, posts non-committal "I could do this" or "I'd like to see that" sorts of posts.

You are doing the latter. I think you are scum.

Good, good.

Any thoughts on the people making all the noise? EP? Wombat? JIF? Pac? Me?

There's been quite a bit of "events' in the game so far, and nobody is working to sort through stuff... there's quite a bit of crapola in the thread, I'm trying to sort of mediate right now, but it's mostly a bunch of sh*tty sh*t from sh*t-breath JIF.

Good, good.

There's been quite a bit of "events' in the game so far, and nobody is working to sort through stuff... there's quite a bit of crapola in the thread, I'm trying to sort of mediate right now, but it's mostly a bunch of sh*tty sh*t from sh*t-breath JIF.

Lemme think on it...

Town Lily thinks out loud, asks good questions, and beats the grass a little. Scum Lily lurks, posts non-committal "I could do this" or "I'd like to see that" sorts of posts.

You are doing the latter. I think you are scum.

When have you ever seen me beat the grass on JN? Seriously?

Good, good.

Nothing to work on cause no one has been lynched. I voted JIF because I do not like his reveal at all. Players have been speed lynched for less at JN yet this game most just unvoted JIF without as much as a simple question. Maybe Jif Is trying to hide his role now that the Doc has been killed but WTF good does that do us ? He admitted a power role lets see some follow through. or at least some more reasoning by JIF we are certinaly not seeing any scum hunting by him which he prides himself on as town even though we know better :P (had to get that in there jiffy pop)

When have you ever seen me beat the grass on JN? Seriously?

Plenty. Asking pointed questions and trying to bait scum are things I've seen you do. When I had you as scum a few games back, you were doing exactly as you are now. Meta? Yes. Is it accurate? I think so.

In her grief, the old man's wife needed to keep busy. She couldn't rest, couldn't sleep after her husband had been senselessly murdered. Who would have done such a thing? And why didn't the police stop them. She sank onto the floor, breaking down again into tears. No one had protected him...no one even cared...

She leaned her head back to breathe and her tear-filled eyes rested on the 3 harpoons hanging over the mantle.

They were old...nothing more than antiques. But even antique steel would easily kill a man, and she knew that some of the fishermen that had been mates with her husband had grumbled about taking retribution in hand.

She stared at those harpoons, and a plan began to form in her grief-stricken mind.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 3 ) - 80, Ishy, Lily,

Wombat ( 2 ) - JiF, Vic

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 2 ) - Smash, Shinori

Lily ( 1 ) - JVoR, Verb

EP ( 4 ) - SMC, Leelou, Pac, Hess

Leelou (1) - Wombat

With 23 Players, it takes 12 to lynch

I was mainly reaction testing. I'm surprised I didn't get a harpoon or get eaten. Got a town read on JVoR now. Slight scum reads on Shinori, Leelou and Verbal.

Let me do a little reaction testing of my own.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Archived