JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

I should. I'll do that.

Sorry I tend to be pretty quiet when first joining a forum. Just trying to read and see how people react to each other and how people play.

No worries. Catch up, and by the time you've read to this point, we'll have lynched you for teh lulz. Welcome to JN.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that Ape is town. He would never use RL as a tactic.

Still don't like JiF's half-reveal, but not going to vote him just yet. Not sure about EP at this point.

JVoR, got a reason behind that vote?

@Quint - Still requesting that vest.

Don't really like people requesting harpoons when 3 protective roles are dead.

@Wombat: What makes you think you found the shark?

@Jetscode80: Why are you voting me?

##Vote: JiF

Don't like your reactions towards Wombat and it seems like a fake outrage, really think it's two scum distancing at the moment. Of course my logic tends to be bad, but I feel that at least one of Wombat and Jif is scum. Your attitude jumped around a lot for no reason in posts 1523, 1527, and 1540. Seems silly. Also you still ignored part of Smash's post.

Skimming scum right here. Nice job 80 on picking her as a competing train. Just need people to join our brilliant plan and we'd be smooth sailing (get it, sailing....see what I did there?, awesome, right AVM?)

Vote Shinori.

Wasn't around for literally days, gets a few votes and is magically here and active?

Quint, vest

Very good point. I'm slow at the beginning of games, but I manage to post a couple of times a day, usually.

Btw, my game I was modding at DM just wrapped up, so I don't have to check on that before coming here every day. That should make me a little earlier. And I do mean a little...

Vote Shinori

Why is your role so bad that you should be lynched? Missed that post.

I never made that point. Fishing. ^^^

So my offer still stands, but observing the reactions is definitely interesting. This one seems paranoid about putting a bullet in me, so she's fishing.

Nolder's unnecessary case on me makes no sense. In fact it's opposite logic. If I was doing this all as a ruse to stay alive, it'd be because I've got a power role, not because I'm scum. There's no way I handle D1 or any of this like this if I'm scum. So my take is Nolder maybe scum, thinks I'm more powerful than I claim. And regarding his accusation, I'm doing just what I said, playing out the game out of respect to DPR.

Run me up. Force scum or shark to kill me if they want the good roles in the crosshairs. Logical solution. Keep cop+inv. roles hidden and get them another round of viewings.

He's a subtle nudging SOB. Scummy as ****. Keeps claiming he found the Shark. Why he hasnt been lynched yet, is beyond me.

Finding the shark is in the best interest of scum, and town.

The fact he's feigning information, but not being swallowed whole, is more telling than any of his posts.

Now would be a good time for Vic to chime in too. I'd be wary of his silence right now. Last game, post game, made it a point to talk a lot about his town-manipulating on D1 as a scum tell. Which, if he did pull scum again, would pre-empt him going complete dark here.

>Got one vote

>Posted once with a question or two

>Apparentely active

>Best logic

@Ape: Not fishing, you said your role is terrible and we should lynch you. Wasn't sure if you said something about it or not.

Jif's logic is still bad.

All you dot these days is try with all your might to paint me into the same corner as you but you fail miserably at each attempt. Just let it go dude.

I've got my ways, you've got your terribly unsuccessful ways. Just stfu and leave me alone.

I'm horrible as scum, great as town. You're good as scum, horrible as town.

Let it be, let it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Self meta is amazing I heard. A lot of you recent posts have been with this tone and they don't help but play with emotions which can affect reads. Sometimes for the better but not normally.

One of your scummates are an inactive?

And. Yes. EP and I are scum together. I'd link the QT for you but she asked me that not to.

How often do you lynch inactives because you think they are inactive scum? How often are they town? Do inactives tend to be scum here on JN more than on other sites? Cause inactivity does not equal scum.

Gaype rubbing off on people.

That said, I could go this way.

Waffling.

>Votes Wombat or wwwbgay(whatever)

>Says he would vote Ape

>Says he is happy my wagon built up.

Do you think all 3 of us are scum JiF? Or are you scum waffling fine with a lynch on practically anyone.

Self meta is amazing I heard. A lot of you recent posts have been with this tone and they don't help but play with emotions which can affect reads. Sometimes for the better but not normally.

How often do you lynch inactives because you think they are inactive scum? How often are they town? Do inactives tend to be scum here on JN more than on other sites? Cause inactivity does not equal scum.

Waffling.

>Votes Wombat or wwwbgay(whatever)

>Says he would vote Ape

>Says he is happy my wagon built up.

Do you think all 3 of us are scum JiF? Or are you scum waffling fine with a lynch on practically anyone.

Meh, not a very good wrap up and its clear you're skimming and have no grip at all on the logic I'm applying. Cant tell if stupid/not interested town or blatant scum.

I like the competing trains with you and now if only people would wake up and vote wwwbgay too, we'd actually move in the direction of to achieving something around here.

Considering I was voting Wombat all day yesterday I'm waffling between you two. I admit that.

I feel at least one of you is scum, don't see it as in town fighting. I also think that scum distancing is also a possibility between the two of you.

G2g now. Will say what I can without outing my role. I believe I know the identity of a 3rd party player. Odds are high that this person is the shark imo.

If you don't expound on this I'm down for destroying you.

Considering I was voting Wombat all day yesterday I'm waffling between you two. I admit that.

I feel at least one of you is scum, don't see it as in town fighting. I also think that scum distancing is also a possibility between the two of you.

So I reveal that I'm town and have a power role. Meanwhile, wwwbgay is claiming that he knows who the shark is for 2 days, not done anything with that alleged information, the Shark hasnt gobbled him up, he was caught at would could be considered role fishing, subtle nudges of multiple trains but you come out voting for me?

All this after you have a timely arrival after a few votes, then show us you've been paying zero attention by questioning a player who's dead about his vote on you.

I'm shocked that people arent lining up to follow your lead. Shocked I tell you.

Meh, not a very good wrap up and its clear you're skimming and have no grip at all on the logic I'm applying. Cant tell if stupid/not interested town or blatant scum.

I like the competing trains with you and now if only people would wake up and vote wwwbgay too, we'd actually move in the direction of to achieving something around here.

You aren't applying any logic whatsoever. LOL

I'm feeling it this game. Carrying serious momentum from my last game of complete and utter domination.

Follow me town. Batman's got this.

You are disgusting.

I said jetscode 80. Meant jetsfan80, or whatever the name was of the only person voting me.

And yeah I just haven't been so interested yet in this game to really pay attention to everything that has happened.

JiF do you think that since shark hasn't gobbled up Wombat he's shark? You think the shark would actually claim that? =| Logic yo. What if shark is just not gobbling him up in hopes that town lynch him cause of his scummy play? Then he has no reason to touch him.

There really is no correlation between inactivity and scum alignment, in general. Some people have it as a meta / tell. But for the most part, it means nothing.

In fact, most of us here are impatient hard-ons chomping at the bit to kill, manipulate, lie, and prove we are awesome. Which is why I've found that scum hunting on D1 CAN be quite successful. Scum are ambitious to get the blood-letting underway and often tell you exactly who they are on D1, just have to have the focus to be able to pick them out, and then not sell yourself off their case. Which is what I do to myself routinely.

I nail scum, then sell myself onto a new case before D1 ends and end up being used to take out a townie.

There really is no correlation between inactivity and scum alignment, in general. Some people have it as a meta / tell. But for the most part, it means nothing.

In fact, most of us here are impatient hard-ons chomping at the bit to kill, manipulate, lie, and prove we are awesome. Which is why I've found that scum hunting on D1 CAN be quite successful. Scum are ambitious to get the blood-letting underway and often tell you exactly who they are on D1, just have to have the focus to be able to pick them out, and then not sell yourself off their case. Which is what I do to myself routinely.

I nail scum, then sell myself onto a new case before D1 ends and end up being used to take out a townie.

I feel like you need to look at a bigger sample size cause to me you kid of decided where you wanted to go pretty early and are sticking to it out of principle.

I said jetscode 80. Meant jetsfan80, or whatever the name was of the only person voting me.

And yeah I just haven't been so interested yet in this game to really pay attention to everything that has happened.

JiF do you think that since shark hasn't gobbled up Wombat he's shark? You think the shark would actually claim that? =| Logic yo. What if shark is just not gobbling him up in hopes that town lynch him cause of his scummy play? Then he has no reason to touch him.

I think you are creating a lot of wifom for him. Which is scummy.

Archived