JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Wombat, you should have answered.

For the others, you only noticed when it was obvious Leelou and I (and even DPR) were having a conversation that didn't seem to make sense. Don't pretend!

For the lulz, people should highlight my posts ever since DPR announced the woman with 3 harpoons.

And to the people that quoted me since then and never noticed the extra words in the quotes once they appear black on your screen.......dumbasses.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you did. Then the Wom FoS is retracted. For now.

Still, my point about Pac stands, I get Town results on Town players it seems, and Pac didn't show as Town.

Seriously debating it.

So you did. Then the Wom FoS is retracted. For now.

Still, my point about Pac stands, I get Town results on Town players it seems, and Pac didn't show as Town.

Leelou. Throw the harpoon at Pac, he was the only one that responded with the "I'm town, not mafia or shark" comment feeling the need to call me a bluffer in the post he did said it in. Subconsciously trying to convince himself it was safe to say. Everyone else just said it.

I can't do anything to shed further light on this right now... not until D3 if I'm still alive.

Screw it, let's see what this does.

Investigated Crusher, he's Town. Investigated Pac, no result. Doubt anyone would roleblock a newbie like me, so what's up with Pac?

Unvote. Vote Pac.

Kinda makes Apes mention of Pac and Wom going back and forth a little more interesting. Distancing? This guy thinks so. Wom next.

Just saw this.. I appreciate the attempted investigation but I have no idea why you didn't get a result on me. With as many roles as there are redirectors, role blockers etc are bound to be out there.

I'm most certainly town though.

Yeah I'm big bad shark and for my first victim I take out... Migisi?

I'd have made more of a splash than that, no pun intended.

I don't even know what playing with the temperature of the town means you imbecile.

You take out Migisi so that it is assumed a DMer is the shark. Simple.

Playing with the temp of the town is playing the middle of every situation. Moving with the ebb and flow.

You know what I meant by all of those statements though. Defenses like this, acting like you don't understand, are the most pathetic.

Thanks for the bold though. :)

Screw it, let's see what this does.

Investigated Crusher, he's Town. Investigated Pac, no result. Doubt anyone would roleblock a newbie like me, so what's up with Pac?

Unvote. Vote Pac.

Kinda makes Apes mention of Pac and Wom going back and forth a little more interesting. Distancing? This guy thinks so. Wom next.

For some reason I thought you said 3 names.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Playing with the temp of the town is playing the middle of every situation. Moving with the ebb and flow.

You know what I meant by all of those statements though. Defenses like this, acting like you don't understand, are the most pathetic.

Someone wants to be epically wrong again... I've never heard of someone playing with the "temperature of the town". I know what you thought you were trying to say.. it was just stupid.

If this is a softclaim for LD and you're talking about a weak role, I'm punching you with Wombat's fist at the next bar meet.

I was reading on my phone and it was all black rofl. Also thought there was no way a request would be accepted given how you'd been castigating me.

Solid point.

Who knows why she did what she did. It only matters that out of everyone on the island, she felt that she could trust at least this one, and as she left the harpoon propped against the door, it made her just a tiny bit happier to think that someone else would suffer the way she was.

As she made her way back home she happened to glance out across the bay. A massive black fin cut through the moon's reflection, so big that it startled her. The initial shock horrified her, but it lasted only a moment. Then a slow smile crept across her face...

Do ya'll just want me to shoot him?

Yes. I have a theory. If he doesn't die, he is probably the shark. I'm thinking DPR wouldn't design a game around a mighty shark and then flood the game with harpoons and make it so easy and likely for the shark to die early.

Who knows why she did what she did. It only matters that out of everyone on the island, she felt that she could trust at least this one, and as she left the harpoon propped against the door, it made her just a tiny bit happier to think that someone else would suffer the way she was.

As she made her way back home she happened to glance out across the bay. A massive black fin cut through the moon's reflection, so big that it startled her. The initial shock horrified her, but it lasted only a moment. Then a slow smile crept across her face...

Damn, that makes me look like a cranky bitch. Who knew JiF was an actual character in the story?

Yes. I have a theory. If he doesn't die, he is probably the shark. I'm thinking DPR wouldn't design a game around a mighty shark and then flood the game with harpoons and make it so easy and likely for the shark to die early.

haha your theory sucks. if I die it will show rolecop which will be another feather in your cap of futility.

haha your theory sucks. if I die it will show rolecop which will be another feather in your cap of futility.

Scum role typically.

I also don't know how this is attributed to me, but whatever, flail for whatever defense you can I guess. Ishy was the one that revealed as cop so he could tell us about his "no results" on you.

So humor us... who have you viewed?

Scum role typically.

I also don't know how this is attributed to me, but whatever, flail for whatever defense you can I guess. Ishy was the one that revealed as cop so he could tell us about his "no results" on you.

So humor us... who have you viewed?

Who's flailing? I really don't care.. I get that it's fun to kill me so go ahead.

I looked at AVM N1 and CTM N2.

AVM is a backup role.. If he wants me to tell you what it is, I will.

Larry Vaughan poured himself another white russian, caught his reflection in the mirror, and winked at himself. He was strongly considering going further with himself when a knock came at his door.

Perturbed, he cinched his robe and went to see who the hell was there.

he flicked on the porch light and looked out the window to see one of the fisherman. His face wrinkled in disgust, already anticipating the smell, and he opened the door.

"Mayor Vaughan?"

He squinted.

"Of course - who the hell else lives at the mayor's house? What do you want?"

The fisherman slowly lifted the harpoon to chest level. "You don't do a very good job."

A quick thrust sent the steel barb into Larry's chest. he wheezed in shock, flecks of blood coating he chin and the shaft of the harpoon he could still see.

He slowly sank down until he lay on the floor with the harpoon in him. The last thing he saw was the back of the fisherman's boots as they walked away.

PAC, AKA LARRY VAUGHAN THE MAYOR, MAFIA ROLECOP AND NINJA HAS BEEN HARPOONED TO DEATH.

Archived