JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down. In fact, I think we should mass reveal. We already know a bunch of roles or semi know them...whats stopping us now?

I'm the Voyeur.

No, you idiot. The reveal is for your role in the game, not what you do in real life.

You sir are a truly valuable asset. Where would be without you!

So you want everyone to believe you would not fully reveal when being pressured but now with basicly no pressure at all you pop up with this non sense of being the Voyeur ? Why the change of heart ? You make no damn sense at all. None !

So you want everyone to believe you would not fully reveal when being pressured but now with basicly no pressure at all you pop up with this non sense of being the Voyeur ? Why the change of heart ? You make no damn sense at all. None !

I thought the case on JIF was that he gave a half-assed reveal with NO pressure earlier.

I´m town, not scum or third party or shark.

Quint - I would like a vest. Thank you.

Sorry for my absence. DM people know why. Rl things.

So lets see if I get this:

Verbal - can give out 3 harpoons but only today. He has given one to Leelou already.

AVM and Nolder - back up bomb

Crusher - cleared by Ishy

EP - gunsmith

Jif - voyour

Anything else?

I was about to vote EP before his reveal. Gunsmith? Doesn´t sound very important. IDK.

I'm down. In fact, I think we should mass reveal. We already know a bunch of roles or semi know them...whats stopping us now?

I'm the Voyeur.

Please define how exactly this works. Also, explain why you handled the semi-reveal the way you did. Thanks.

I actually want EP to define exactly how his role works too. Based on the write-up it can be either town or scum, like a Voyeur. Don't recall EP talking about it being something where he targets one person per night though...

You are a skimming bitch this game

Perhaps. However, I do know that MY case on JIF was that he revealed half-assed with no pressure, and you echoed it earlier. So... in this case, not skimming.

Skimming is not an indicator of scum alignment anyway.

I also like to ask repeat questions to make sure they get answered the same way. GFY

Pinged me after JC's death. Plain and simple. You and Pac.

Also, what do you mean "always"? I've played with you like once, and just because I hurled FOS as you doesn't mean I've legit thought you were scum, tbh. Unreliable meta.

I'm not clearing SMC by any means.

Vic DOES hide behind real life as scum. So that's a null tell type thing.

Vote Smash.

He unvoted JC after JC revealed, but made the comment "for now" which seeded doubt in JC's role claim. Scum nuance.

Who else pinged you due to JC ape ?

My problem with EP' gunsmith reveal and why I'm still voting him, is that I'm not seeing how being able to tell how many harpoons there are out there is beneficial to the town.

Town players, as far as we seen, have harpoons. There's the yet unidentified Quint, and also Verbal. Outing the number of harpoons out there, similar to Pac's mafia role cop role, benefits the scum team more IMO. Scum have guns and shark has teeth. Knowing how many harpoons out there lets them know about threats to them.

Unless, someone can come up with a different conclusion.

So can gunsmiths. Yet, you took no exception to EP's reveal.

Who has been my focus here EP or JIF ? I dont bounce around FOSing half the game and claim some kind of bullsh*t victory in the dead thread and I almost never give FOS lists. I have tunnel vision when I think I have scum nailed and those who have played with me for years can back this claim, you should as well.

EP and JIF, I asked you both about your roles, and I see you both lurking. Please provide answers...

Christine, you have any thoughts at all? Or are you waiting for night phase to speak up again?

I have already said that I think JiF is scum. He wouldn't reveal, and now, he goes and claims something not too mainstream that likely no one else would claim, AND, can be of any alignment.

JiF is definitely pinging hard on my scumdar.

Who has been my focus here EP or JIF ? I dont bounce around FOSing half the game and claim some kind of bullsh*t victory in the dead thread and I almost never give FOS lists. I have tunnel vision when I think I have scum nailed and those who have played with me for years can back this claim, you should as well.

You are focused on JIF. I know you get tunnel vision too. I just don't expect that you'd ONLY focus on one person all game. Seems weird to me that you harp on JIF, but don't really acknowledge EP for doing something relatively similar.

My problem with EP' gunsmith reveal and why I'm still voting him, is that I'm not seeing how being able to tell how many harpoons there are out there is beneficial to the town.

Town players, as far as we seen, have harpoons. There's the yet unidentified Quint, and also Verbal. Outing the number of harpoons out there, similar to Pac's mafia role cop role, benefits the scum team more IMO. Scum have guns and shark has teeth. Knowing how many harpoons out there lets them know about threats to them.

I agree with this. If that is even how his role works. I also do not like that I asked him to clarify and he disappeared. He WAS down bottom.

You are focused on JIF. I know you get tunnel vision too. I just don't expect that you'd ONLY focus on one person all game. Seems weird to me that you harp on JIF, but don't really acknowledge EP for doing something relatively similar.

what I write and what Im thinking are 2 very different things when it comes to this game.

And now JIF has left.... neither of them offering more details about their role.

Unvote Smash. I didn't like the "Unvote for now" in response to JC's role reveal. However, I do like how you've defended.

Could go EP or JIF here. Would love to lynch one, harpoon one.

JIF was my first case of the game. I'm still about 60% on him being scum, I'd really like more details about how his role works and his take on why he soft-revealed the way he did on D1. What I view as scummy, could just be JIF not being logical. I'd prefer to lynch EP first I guess... EP is a useless role to the town, as SMC pointed out.

Vote EP

I'm leaning towards believing JiF's reveal, but I'd also like to learn more about what his role can do.

Hes been asked this for about an hour now with zero response. Its basicly similar to his half assed reveal and a way to direct attention away from him and on to someone else who is suspected. He can very well answer the question cause hes been online the entire time in this very thread.

Now that I look hes gone, so you can bet he read the requests then bolted figuring he can get his way with no response. Either way even if he has a role its nothing special, he claimed its a town power role when its nothing more than one of the weaker roles in the ga,me, once again misleading town. How much more do people need to lynch this scum ?

I agree with this. If that is even how his role works. I also do not like that I asked him to clarify and he disappeared. He WAS down bottom.

Yeah, below is his reveal. Why would that info help the town?

To go ahead and derail my train, I'm the Town Gunsmith I get a report every day start how many active harpoons there are. There were 0 at the start of both day 1 and day 2, meaning Quint did not give any day 1.

what I write and what Im thinking are 2 very different things when it comes to this game.

I know dude. I sometime do the same.

Hell, my position on JIF hasn't changed all game. Which is why going back-and-forth with him makes sense when I'm waffling on someone in his situation, I either get him lynched and he's scum, or I keep a townie alive by helping him avoid NK.

My confidence took a hit after JC. Probably shouldn't have second-guessed my JIF read as much. Either way, it allowed me to move on to Pac and EP more. Kick some other tires.

Theory with JIF is that if scum, he'll tell us all eventually.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

Ape ( 1 ) - Crush

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 5 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80

Wombat ( 2 ) - Vic, AVM

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat, EP

Smash ( 3 ) - Ape, JiF, JVoR

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

I think this was the most recent vote count. What I found really, really interesting is that JIF, Wombat and EP had competing trains. I moved to Smash, and JIF who was on Wombat, and moved to EP, dove off EP and onto Smash immediately.

After all that arguing with JIF about his stupid "competing trains with inactives" and then he added Wombat and EP to that plan when I called him on the uselessness of it. JIF has consistently said he suspects EP all game, but never voted him. I pointed this out, and JIF voted EP. As soon as I moved to Smash, JIF moved off with a quickness.

I think JIF and EP are both scum. Yes. I'm connecting them, with good premise.

Give me a harpoon. I will stab one, and you guys lynch the other. If either is a bomb or some bullsh*t, then I'll die and that is okay with me. Meaning I'll also deliver the hammer vote.

This

Archived