JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt fully reveal for many reasons. I didnt need to. I wanted to see reactions. My reveal can be vetted, but I didnt want to put the watcher in that position on day 1. But now I feel its beneficial because we got one scum and I think there have been enough reveals to gamble making it through the night phase and if used properly, my role in conjunction with the watcher or tracker, could be deadly.

Also, if I die, which I may. Look who pushed for this.

So part of your cryptic reveal was NOT to draw a NK to you instead of having it used on a strong power role?

Also, to the bold, if you flip town it's likely not the people pushing your train but those hopping on behind those pushing.

Unvote. I haven't see a vote count in a while here, getting caught up.

You do realize that by announcing who you're viewing tonight then that person is less likely to get visited?

This.

BG is going on medical leave and CTM will be taking over for him.

Back with a count after I catch up.

Good. He left the game at a point where he should know I was town.

Yeah, I'm a retard, what I said doesnt work. Got excited.

My best case of the game, proven correct. lol

Hope everything is okay, BG!

This. Get well Dorothy.

Taking out a friend for his birthday tonite. Won't be around.

No vote at all from you right now.

Yeah, very characteristic JF80 play. I can't ****ing believe I didn't see this sooner. You need to die.

Buddying up to townies, not voting, not scumhunting, playing tentative. Yep. Scum or shark is my guess.

LOL, okay... derail EP (this is not the first time this game he's been derailed) and lynch me. If that's what it takes.

Unvote

Vote Ape

True to my word. Lynching me is a safe bet. If removing me helps you guys gain some context on the mish-mosh of JIF, EP, Wombat, Smash, then go for it.

Also, make sure you take a crack at 80.

Sure do wish you guys would have let me be your hero.

CTM is so ****ing predictable.

EP's reveal makes no sense for the town, but all CTM cares about is pursuing his personal vendetta.

Good job trying to derail the EP lynch, dick.

Before CTM was killed I gave him the wink-wink-nod that I knew he was tunneling on me because he was town. Only something I'd notice if I am town. He should actually know that.

So him coming in with an Ape lynch, is either because he has gay for me, or he's setting a trap, or gay for me, or scum, or completely gay for me.

Seriously, Ape?

Ok and still no one thinks it was odd for Shinori to announce Tina is town, even though she really didn't have any pressure on her?

It is odd. But this is JN and people only go after the players that post. I post the most. So everyone comes at me.

Listen. People clearly can't see past how I've chose to play this game.

I've said I'm willing to die. I've breadcrumbed LD blatantly. I've given scum an inordinate amount of wifom. I am self-voting which I NEVER do. Let it play out.

Hey JiF,

I'm wondering what sort of information you think the town is going to gain from a speedy "principle" lynch of the easiest lynch in the game right now on D1. Would not mind voting 80 but I think Tina is a better lynch. Also thinking that if we do lynch 80, it should be because of his antics this game, not in any other game.

If Wombat ends up being scum. Come back to this defense of 80 post.

I've had a couple beers. I feel like all the commotion in thread right now is town-on-town.

People playing off their game are:

Hess (going with town momentum, like Pac was),

80 (buddying up, not voting, tentative),

Wombat (started doing impersonation of his past couple games, now lurking),

JVOR (doesn't seem to be trying to figure out anything, just standing in way of EP lynch with bad rationale)

You are being very frustrating.

If I get lynched. Look at the people like Hess, who has been cheerleading me all game, who followed me around on damn-near every train I've been on and every case I've made. He's been saying how townie I look all game, then CTM starts a new train on me and Hess hops on?

JIF hasn't thought I was scum since D1 when I first cased him. At that point he said I "had to be scum" as soon as I moved off him, he thought I was town again and had no accusations to make. Now, he's been supporting everything I say as I prodded Smash and EP, but the minute I say JIF is scummy again, he flies right behind CTM onto me.

There is a LOT of info to be garnered from this new train on me, considering it is another instance where EP's train has been stalled. If you get my alignment, you should be able to start piecing this together.

So, you just want us to lynch you and analyze your train like an annoying tick?

I'm putting it out there as an option. I don't think I've been anywhere near as catastrophic as I've been in past games personally. I made one wrong case on JC, but my input into the decision on Pac was spot on. Whether you needed that input or not is moot.

I've only cased 3 people at length. JC, JIF and Pac. I'm content with lynches on EP and a couple others, but I'm not doing what I tend to do as town which is constructing all sorts of imaginative scenarios to make cases where there aren't any. I'm trying to work with logic only here on the scum hunting front, the other part of my game right now is wifom-heavy. But I think it's more of a hinderance to scum than town.

Pretty sure my play should be resonating as townie. Maybe annoying, but definitely townie. So if there's a strong push to take me out, over someone like EP, then focus on who the subtle and not-so-subtle influencers of the situation are.

truth be told, I have no idea what's going on .. Just thought I'd see how long it took gaype to call me gay, not long at all in fact..

He's also winking at me in this post, the disgusting furball

Before CTM was killed I gave him the wink-wink-nod that I knew he was tunneling on me because he was town. Only something I'd notice if I am town. He should actually know that.

So him coming in with an Ape lynch, is either because he has gay for me, or he's setting a trap, or gay for me, or scum, or completely gay for me.

Sure do wish you guys would have let me be your hero.

I will principal lynch you ...

You already personally cost us 2 power roles so your are a detriment, if you can become the town zero it would be an improvement, nevermind hero

Anyone want to explain the EP thing, he was actually my biggest FOS when I was killed earlier

I first voted for EP because of his puzzling comments concerning a kill, trying to blame a harpoonist rather than a shooter, as stated in the death scene. He claimed he didn't read the scene.

In any event, he gained a couple of votes and came out with this reveal:

To go ahead and derail my train, I'm the Town Gunsmith I get a report every day start how many active harpoons there are. There were 0 at the start of both day 1 and day 2, meaning Quint did not give any day 1.

Below, I explain why I don't like the reveal:

My problem with EP' gunsmith reveal and why I'm still voting him, is that I'm not seeing how being able to tell how many harpoons there are out there is beneficial to the town.

Town players, as far as we seen, have harpoons. There's the yet unidentified Quint, and also Verbal. Outing the number of harpoons out there, similar to Pac's mafia role cop role, benefits the scum team more IMO. Scum have guns and shark has teeth. Knowing how many harpoons out there lets them know about threats to them.

Unless, someone can come up with a different conclusion.

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a different conclusion. Maybe you can, CTM. Why would a "gunsmith" who can out the number of active harpoons (the towns' ability to kill) be a town friendly power?

Archived