JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote counts aren't as frequent, therefore not as useful as a track-record of big momentum swings. I am noticing, going through them and the post in-between them that we've now seen JIF as the opposing train against JC and EP, and both of those guys had a momentum sweep push their trains over the top.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

JiF ( 2 ) - Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 10 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Smash, AVM, Tina, Jif, Crush

Wombat ( 1 ) - Vic

Smash ( 1 ) - JVoR

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Ape

Hess ( 1 ) - Wombat

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

Ape ( 1 ) - Crush

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 5 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80

Wombat ( 2 ) - Vic, AVM

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat, EP

Smash ( 3 ) - Ape, JiF, JVoR

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 1 ) - JC

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 4 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Ishy

Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, SMC, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine, 80

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 5 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 5 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Hess

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, 80, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Smash ( 1 ) - Migisi

Vic ( 1 ) - Nolder

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 2 ) - Christine, Ishy

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Hess ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Ape, Phoenix, Wombat

80 ( 2 ) - Nolder, JC

Wombat ( 7 ) - Crush, JiF, BG, SMC, Hess, 80, Tina

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

and the game changer...

CTM ( 1 ) - Pac

If I had to update my FOS right now, I'd got with 80, Lily, Hess. Based on a quick review of vote patterns, timing, and the statements made along with them. Christine and Sharrow on the bubble.

Can't believe the low contribution level of Vic and Sharrow. Inactivity like this actually impact the game's balance, imo.

EP lynch train was stupid I think. But whatever. JiF claim could still be scum. Scum watcher than learns of roles that visit his target. Basicaly role cop + watcher, however that would be two scum cops so... He's probably town I guess.

I say 80 or Wom tomorrow. And you should totally give me a vest tonight Quint.

Vote counts aren't as frequent, therefore not as useful as a track-record of big momentum swings. I am noticing, going through them and the post in-between them that we've now seen JIF as the opposing train against JC and EP, and both of those guys had a momentum sweep push their trains over the top.

If I had to update my FOS right now, I'd got with 80, Lily, Hess. Based on a quick review of vote patterns, timing, and the statements made along with them. Christine and Sharrow on the bubble.

Can't believe the low contribution level of Vic and Sharrow. Inactivity like this actually impact the game's balance, imo.

People bust your balls but you're the only one that does the dirty work. I like havi g you around.

EP lynch train was stupid I think. But whatever. JiF claim could still be scum. Scum watcher than learns of roles that visit his target. Basicaly role cop + watcher, however that would be two scum cops so... He's probably town I guess.

Wombat has gone out of his way to say look at me with some crazy move all game. He's not scum IMO.

I like Ape's list minus me.

I guarantee my 9 player townie list rules. If Shinori an Tina can vet themselves that's 11. Meeting and gold then dinner tomorrow. What else...that was a good lynch IMO. Shinori's on crack, nobody including EP could explain how that role helped town. Er, good night Jetsnation mafia players. I love you so much. Just want to squeeze you and hold you all forever. But not CTM. If I'm dead tomorrow please kill him first. For me. Thx!

I guarantee my 9 player townie list rules. If Shinori an Tina can vet themselves that's 11. Meeting and gold then dinner tomorrow. What else...that was a good lynch IMO. Shinori's on crack, nobody including EP could explain how that role helped town. Er, good night Jetsnation mafia players. I love you so much. Just want to squeeze you and hold you all forever. But not CTM. If I'm dead tomorrow please kill him first. For me. Thx!

How'd you know loveybuddy?

Lol I never log out Ape, so I'm always lurking.

I'll answer your question in a second let me catch up in the stuff that was posted while I was sleeping my life away.

Well **** you guys lol.

*goes back to being lazy*

Best. Ever.

Also, I need boobs.

EP had been run up more than once and trains died. At some point you've got to get someone like that's alignment. Save your chastising adn GFY.

Why don't you explain your "Tina is town" comment? Rather than blowing hot air.

Wombat has gone out of his way to say look at me with some crazy move all game. He's not scum IMO.

I like Ape's list minus me.

Wombat could easily be scum. He "acted" like he has the first couple games in the beginning. Now lurking. Either way, not an imortant lynch IMO.

I like my list. I think Vic, Sharrow, Christine, Tina all need to be made accountable for their inactivity at some point.

Should have replaced one of them with Jetscode.

Lol I never log out Ape, so I'm always lurking.

I'll answer your question in a second let me catch up in the stuff that was posted while I was sleeping my life away.

Meh. Never log out, so always there unless I say your name then your name disappears. LOL

Christine and Tina seem to both be coming around so I think either Vic or Sharrow are the preferred targets

I think I'll go with Sharrow personally

Even if he's town he's known to be pretty inactive most of the time so it's not like he's going to be helping us much

I have reads, they most likely aren't the best of reads because of -insert self meta bull sh*t here-; aka stuff that I won't really bother explaining since it doesn't matter. I've stated some of my reads and if wanted I could state my random and awkward jumping around thoughts that always make me second guess myself.

Lolololsoftclaimingrolebullsh*t. Go dig more Ape.

Tina is town.

Not sure where you are coming from with this. Seems like a nugget of information you could have held onto though. Maybe until either of you were getting real heat?

Now, if you live through the night, it creates a wifom.

Cause scum have reason to kill me. Night 3 and I can say I know one person is town. I've also said I'm basically a vanilla. If they kill me over, say, JiF, then maybe something like that should be looked at. Considering his role is a hell of a lot more useful and obviously more dangerous to scum team.

****ing morons - Wombat was the only smart one. He said to wait for me to confirm all harpoons are out. I wanted to see the banter before I chose my final target to receive a harpoon.

Now that you lynched EP and ended day, I can't. As I said, I only had this day phase. I gave out 2, and had 1 more that is now lost.

So next time, instead of being ****ing stupid and running the lynch up to the hammer, perhaps sit back and use your ****ing brains. Maybe just once.

Pretty sure there are scum in those last few votes on EP.

@the person I have the 2nd harpoon to: although I'm still suspicious of Lily, methinks a harpoon in the chest of one of those would probably be a reasonable shot.

****ing morons - Wombat was the only smart one. He said to wait for me to confirm all harpoons are out. I wanted to see the banter before I chose my final target to receive a harpoon.

Now that you lynched EP and ended day, I can't. As I said, I only had this day phase. I gave out 2, and had 1 more that is now lost.

So next time, instead of being ****ing stupid and running the lynch up to the hammer, perhaps sit back and use your ****ing brains. Maybe just once.

Pretty sure there are scum in those last few votes on EP.

@the person I have the 2nd harpoon to: although I'm still suspicious of Lily, methinks a harpoon in the chest of one of those would probably be a reasonable shot.

so you are recommending they shoot blindly in the same post that your calling us dumb?

Tina, JiF, Crusher, CTM

Those were the last votes on EP. I think Lily is scum, but I would not be surprised to see one of these as scum, too. Crusher is prob town - got that. So that leaves the other 3.

My point is more that if you can't use your head, then you should face the consequences.

Tina, JiF, Crusher, CTM

Those were the last votes on EP. I think Lily is scum, but I would not be surprised to see one of these as scum, too. Crusher is prob town - got that. So that leaves the other 3.

My point is more that if you can't use your head, then you should face the consequences.

first off, i still don't know what you are talking about. Secondly, crusher was egging me on to hammer, yet he's prob town? Also, what about smash? Another guy egging on to hammer

Archived