Sanchez is a frustrating guy to root for

RyanBe_Tebowing

Yes, it the WRs. They roll out Jag after Jag, but its the WR's.

Ever noticed how Steve Smith and Mario Manningham are torching the league?

did they torch the league on the Giants ? Manningham plays in a balanced offense now, they dont throw the ball 800 times a game and they have 3 other good WR's and a top TE to throw to as well not sure why anyone would think Manningham would light anything up. Oh thats right I forgot Alex Smith sucks lol, what was I thinking. That team is 5 deep at WR and 3 deep at RB and a TE who is not only tough to cover but may be the best blocking TE in the NFL and guess what they still have the best defense in football. Pretty amazing what Talent and a coach with a brain can do for a QB.

The Jets will do good vs Miami and then when they play the Niners and get totally destroyed it will be Sanchez fault cause I dont see our WR's or RB's doing a damn thing in that game. No matter what our record is and even if we make the playoffs we do not have the skill players to advance vs the top defenses. No matter what QB you plug in

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Santonio was more to blame today than Sanchez. How many drops did he have. Also hill should've had that.

Actually the defender smacked Hill's right arm (and moved it out of line with the ball) before the ball arrived. He was left with one hand. Should actually have been interference.

Put it this way, If Mark Sanchez has a couple more games like this last one, out of the next four..(better not be three)

it won't be good for his resume at all.

Who knows what will happen in that event.. I don't think even Rex knows what he will do..maybe have a snack.

As for Artemus Clyde and the "go for Matt Flynn" please stfu.

The Seahawks won't be doing any trades with the Packers for a while.. They got shafted BIG time with Flynn..He's worse than Colt McCoy.

did they torch the league on the Giants ? Manningham plays in a balanced offense now, they dont throw the ball 800 times a game and they have 3 other good WR's and a top TE to throw to as well not sure why anyone would think Manningham would light anything up. Oh thats right I forgot Alex Smith sucks lol, what was I thinking. That team is 5 deep at WR and 3 deep at RB and a TE who is not only tough to cover but may be the best blocking TE in the NFL and guess what they still have the best defense in football. Pretty amazing what Talent and a coach with a brain can do for a QB.

The Jets will do good vs Miami and then when they play the Niners and get totally destroyed it will be Sanchez fault cause I dont see our WR's or RB's doing a damn thing in that game. No matter what our record is and even if we make the playoffs we do not have the skill players to advance vs the top defenses. No matter what QB you plug in

Remember last week when you liked or skills positions? I do.

And yes, Steve Smith did tear it up with the Giants. 107, 1200, 7tds. Pretty good bro. Since then??? Yeah. And I like your contradiction here too. Manningham sucked on the Giants but makes San Fran deep at WR.

Circle talk Smash, you do it well.

And yes, Steve Smith did tear it up with the Giants. 107, 1200, 7tds. Pretty good bro. Since then??? Yeah. And I like your contradiction here too. Manningham sucked on the Giants but makes San Fran deep at WR.

First of all I never said I was happy with our skill positions EVER anyone on this board will back me on that assessment. I said I was happy that we finally decided to get some WR's in here. I was happy with the Hill and Schilens moves but that we had regressed at the RB position. Weather these moves at WR pan out is still up for debate.

Smith was hurt and dealing with injuries after that year (from what I remember) he had and I think it was a concern for a lot of teams. Im not circle talking anything . Manningham does make the San Fran WR position that much deeper hes not a super talent but he certainly solidifies the group that was already in place along with Randy Moss. Keeping receivers rotated and fresh seems to be the path Harbaugh wants to take as he is doing a lot of substitutions. Ive watched both San Fran games and I think harbaughs approach is spot on.

Im not sure what your point in this post is because your the one makin sh*t up .

so what exacly happened to Steve Smith other than Injury JIF ?? Read the paragraph below.

Smith burst on to the scene in 2009-10, catching 107 balls for 1,200 yards and 7 TDs for the Giants. Last year, before a season-ending injury, he was on that pace again, catching 48 balls for 529 yards in 9 games. We all know Smith is made for PPR leagues and was a favorite, go-to target for Eli Manning, even with Hakeem Nicks on the other side last year. Now on the Eagles, Smith gets to play in a potent, passing offense with Mike Vick.

First of all I never said I was happy with our skill positions EVER anyone on this board will back me on that assessment.

yeah JIF I do like the Jets Receivers and you know Ive been calling for changes for years. Hopefully we made the right moves. That being said Hill is an unproven rookie and Chaz needs to stay healthy if they can not produce and stretch the field like we need them too it will focus the defense on Holmes and the running game until they do produce. We will have to see how all that plays out

You should be a politician. You've mastered the art of talking in circles, contradicting yourself and trying to claim you dont.

so what exacly happened to Steve Smith other than Injury JIF ?? Read the paragraph below.

Smith burst on to the scene in 2009-10, catching 107 balls for 1,200 yards and 7 TDs for the Giants. Last year, before a season-ending injury, he was on that pace again, catching 48 balls for 529 yards in 9 games. We all know Smith is made for PPR leagues and was a favorite, go-to target for Eli Manning, even with Hakeem Nicks on the other side last year. Now on the Eagles, Smith gets to play in a potent, passing offense with Mike Vick.

Smith played in 9 games for the Eagles - he had 11 catches for 124 yards and a TD. I dont know where you found this but I wouldnt go back there again.

dude are you retarded ? You just posted exacly what I said in my response to your post. But thanks for making my point for me

You are special Smash, very special.

"yeah JiF, I do like our WR's"

"First of all, I've never said I was happy with our skills positions, EVER"

Dude, Mark had plenty to do with it. This is your flaw. You work to absolve him which simply cant be done.

Mark had part to do with it, but I wouldnt call it "plenty". He overthrew Santonio on a go-ahead TD. I've never once downplayed this.

Bad throws and drops were abundant, who had more is irrelevant. When you fail to score for 3 quarters of play, its on your QB. Bottom line.

This is where I disagree, the drops cant be abundant yet it be the QB's fault. You cant have our defense on the field for practically the entire 4th qtr and say that Sanchez didnt score in 3 quarters of play when he wasnt even on the field in the 4th because the defense couldnt stop a drive by tackling. I simply cannot agree with that.

The team played bad, Mark was guilty of this as well. And thats ok. It happens.

I agree that the team played bad.

Put it this way, If Mark Sanchez has a couple more games like this last one, out of the next four..(better not be three)

it won't be good for his resume at all.

Who knows what will happen in that event.. I don't think even Rex knows what he will do..maybe have a snack.

As for Artemus Clyde and the "go for Matt Flynn" please stfu.

The Seahawks won't be doing any trades with the Packers for a while.. They got shafted BIG time with Flynn..He's worse than Colt McCoy.

It's better than the plan of sticking it out with a guy who plays like a rookie in his 4th year in the league.

Archived