Sanchez is a frustrating guy to root for

RyanBe_Tebowing

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have yet to see you state that Sanchez plays mediocre, so this is a first. Remember, the first step to rehab is to admit you were wrong. :biggrin:

BTW, you constantly blame the team for Sanchez's shortcomings so yes, you are a Sanchize lover.

How long have you been a member here, 29 days? Pwnd.

From the game I seen, Not one WR could gain separation from their respected defenders in the entire second half. Is that a lie? Sanchez was pretty accurate outside that one MEDIOCRE "pass on the run" to Holmes which was a TD yet he over threw him (in the 2nd qtr). Is that a lie? How many passes did Holmes drop on Sunday? I didnt see Sanchez making terrible throws, I seen WR's doing the same sh_t that I seen in the preseason. Thats not being a Sanchez lover, thats simply stating the facts. And when Sanchez plays poorly on his own accord then I'll state it. However I didnt see Sanchez throwing INT's all over the place under such tight coverage, I didnt see Sanchez not attempting to get the ball down the field. What I seen was WR's not showing up to work. I seen WR's barely getting a yard of separation, Sanchez putting the ball in the right place and WR's dropping, fumbling, missing, whatever you want to call it. Thats clear cut, not blind scrotum hugging love. I dont run around with a picture of Sanchez in white pants, yet some people rock a sweaty Tebow pic with his shirt off. I hope you're a woman, cuz if not then thats alittle...whats the word im looking for????? SUSPECT! :-)

There's a rehab for that problem you know lol.

How long have you been a member here, 29 days? Pwnd.

From the game I seen, Not one WR could gain separation from their respected defenders in the entire second half. Is that a lie? Sanchez was pretty accurate outside that one MEDIOCRE "pass on the run" to Holmes which was a TD yet he over threw him (in the 2nd qtr). Is that a lie? How many passes did Holmes drop on Sunday? I didnt see Sanchez making terrible throws, I seen WR's doing the same sh_t that I seen in the preseason. Thats not being a Sanchez lover, thats simply stating the facts. And when Sanchez plays poorly on his own accord then I'll state it. However I didnt see Sanchez throwing INT's all over the place under such tight coverage, I didnt see Sanchez not attempting to get the ball down the field. What I seen was WR's not showing up to work. I seen WR's barely getting a yard of separation, Sanchez putting the ball in the right place and WR's dropping, fumbling, missing, whatever you want to call it. Thats clear cut, not blind scrotum hugging love. I dont run around with a picture of Sanchez in white pants, yet some people rock a sweaty Tebow pic with his shirt off. I hope you're a woman, cuz if not then thats alittle...whats the word im looking for????? SUSPECT! :-)

There's a rehab for that problem you know lol.

Bro, I remember you blaming the o line, receivers, Rex Ryan, running back, basically everyone on offense besides Sanchez, for the reason they weren't scoring a touchdown in preseason. I also remember you hanging off of Sanchez's nuts and claiming him to be the reason as to why we made it to the AFCCG twice. As for the pants one, I'm surprised you don't seeing as you are a Sanchize lover. BTW, I'm a guy, you got a problem with my pic?

Bro, I remember you blaming the o line, receivers, Rex Ryan, running back, basically everyone on offense besides Sanchez, for the reason they weren't scoring a touchdown in preseason. I also remember you hanging off of Sanchez's nuts and claiming him to be the reason as to why we made it to the AFCCG twice. As for the pants one, I'm surprised you don't seeing as you are a Sanchize lover. BTW, I'm a guy, you got a problem with my pic?

Okay, let me retract my statement about your sweaty tebow pic. I see you took offense to it lol.

Now, let me quickly explain what you just did in your last statement. You completely dismissed my statement. You're talking about what you remember me stating in the preseason, which was also factual by the way because I did mention that I "seen the same bullsh*t in the preseason by the WR's" so im being rather consistent here arent I? I said nothing about the O-line because Howard is playing well, so why'd you bring that up? For some reason you completely dont remember the statements I JUST MADE about the Jets/Steelers game. Was anything that I stated a lie? Did you not see that entire second half of football? Im actually watching the game right now on gamerewind and I stopped just to waste some time to respond to you. Touch on my statements man. How many dropped passes did Holmes have? How many drops/botched plays did kerely have? Didnt Hill have a big drop in the 2nd half 5 yards away from a TD? Didnt Cumberland run a route and completely forgot to look back for the damn ball given that he was the hot route to convert a 3rd down? None of this counts right? They should have just put Tebow in cuz Sanchez stinks right? lol.

Look, I'll be even more fair. Yes, I like Mark Sanchez. I think he's has the potential to be a very good QB in this league and I FULLY support his player development because of such potential. Now that im "out of the closet" let me ask you this. What did Mark Sanchez do in the Steelers game to cost us the game? Seriously, what did he do or not do because I certainly couldnt see anything that made me feel like Sanchez didnt leave it all out on the field on Sunday. Granted, we scored 10 points, granted he over threw holmes on a 30 yard TD pass while on the run. However I also remember before Sanchez threw that overthrown pass he threw a 45 yard bomb to Hill that hit both his damn hands and he dropped it 5 yards away from the goal line

So, im a Sanchez lover right? I cant see beyond my love for this dude correct? Please, tell me specifically what Sanchez did to lose this game then.

I'll wait...(put up, or shut up is the motto for this particular situation here :-))

P.S. And speaking on your "hanging from sanchez nuts going to the afccg comment", this is exactly what I mean about you. You're a hater. Me stating facts about Sanchez is not cupping his scrotum. You being a 29 day old member doesnt mean that I havent criticized Sanchez performance in the past (which must feel like a lifetime to you given that you've been here for A WHOPPING WHOLE MONTH!) Me stating that he man'd up in both playoff appearances (peformance wise when comparing it to the reg. season) in order to contribute toward that particular goal IS something to compliment, especially when he was in his rookie and second year respectively. You tell me how many rookie and 2nd year QB's can claim that? I'll wait....lol. sh*t lets be serious here, its not very many who can claim it.

You getting all butt hurt cuz I called you out on your sweaty tebow pic doesnt change that. Oh, my bad, I cant talk about that...sacred. lol. Here you go, calm down.

Tim-Tebow-Jog.jpg

Okay, let me retract my statement about your sweaty tebow pic. I see you took offense to it lol.

Now, let me quickly explain what you just did in your last statement. You completely dismissed my statement. You're talking about what you remember me stating in the preseason, which was also factual by the way because I did mention that I "seen the same bullsh*t in the preseason by the WR's" so im being rather consistent here arent I? I said nothing about the O-line because Howard is playing well, so why'd you bring that up? For some reason you completely dont remember the statements I JUST MADE about the Jets/Steelers game. Was anything that I stated a lie? Did you not see that entire second half of football? Im actually watching the game right now on gamerewind and I stopped just to waste some time to respond to you. Touch on my statements man. How many dropped passes did Holmes have? How many drops/botched plays did kerely have? Didnt Hill have a big drop in the 2nd half 5 yards away from a TD? Didnt Cumberland run a route and completely forgot to look back for the damn ball given that he was the hot route to convert a 3rd down? None of this counts right? They should have just put Tebow in cuz Sanchez stinks right? lol.

Look, I'll be even more fair. Yes, I like Mark Sanchez. I think he's has the potential to be a very good QB in this league and I FULLY support his player development because of such potential. Now that im "out of the closet" let me ask you this. What did Mark Sanchez do in the Steelers game to cost us the game? Seriously, what did he do or not do because I certainly couldnt see anything that made me feel like Sanchez didnt leave it all out on the field on Sunday. Granted, we scored 10 points, granted he over threw holmes on a 30 yard TD pass while on the run. However I also remember before Sanchez threw that overthrown pass he threw a 45 yard bomb to Hill that hit both his damn hands and he dropped it 5 yards away from the goal line

So, im a Sanchez lover right? I cant see beyond my love for this dude correct? Please, tell me specifically what Sanchez did to lose this game then.

I'll wait...(put up, or shut up is the motto for this particular situation here :-))

P.S. And speaking on your "hanging from sanchez nuts going to the afccg comment", this is exactly what I mean about you. You're a hater. Me stating facts about Sanchez is not cupping his scrotum. You being a 29 day old member doesnt mean that I havent criticized Sanchez performance in the past (which must feel like a lifetime to you given that you've been here for A WHOPPING WHOLE MONTH!) Me stating that he man'd up in both playoff appearances (peformance wise when comparing it to the reg. season) in order to contribute toward that particular goal IS something to compliment, especially when he was in his rookie and second year respectively. You tell me how many rookie and 2nd year QB's can claim that? I'll wait....lol. sh*t lets be serious here, its not very many who can claim it.

You getting all butt hurt cuz I called you out on your sweaty tebow pic doesnt change that. Oh, my bad, I cant talk about that...sacred. lol. Here you go, calm down.

Tim-Tebow-Jog.jpg

Few love you like I do, but you do gently cup Sanchez's scrotum. And then you say these feel like top 10 nuts to you.

lol

Tim-Tebow-Jog.jpg

Bro, Rex Ryan even said he was a little inconsistent and that he was happy that Sanchez didn't turn it over. Now, good qb play for our team is when we don't turn it over. WTF, this shows complete lack of trust in Sanchez and as to why we should just see what happens with Tebow. Sanchez doesn't cut it, so we might as well take a gamble on Tebow and if he sucks great, will go for Matt Flynn.

Bro, Rex Ryan even said he was a little inconsistent and that he was happy that Sanchez didn't turn it over. Now, good qb play for our team is when we don't turn it over. WTF, this shows complete lack of trust in Sanchez and as to why we should just see what happens with Tebow. Sanchez doesn't cut it, so we might as well take a gamble on Tebow and if he sucks great, will go for Matt Flynn.

what ?

Okay, so twice I asked you to comment on my statement and for you to tell me what Sanchez did "in your eyes" to cost us the game. Twice you've ignored to do so.

On that note, im simply summing this up as Sanchez hate, which is cool.

When you finally think about something you seen from Mark that cost us the game let me know. Sanchez was inconsistent on 2 plays the I can remember. He overthrew Holmes for a TD in the 2nd and he overthrew I believe Kerley in the 3rd for a first down. Sanchez in that respect left 4 points on the field because we ended up kicking a field goal when he overthrew Holmes. Outside of these two incomplete passes I seen Mark read the field and make the right throw with WR's dropping the ball or TE's forgetting that they're the hot route.

Im not saying that its never Sanchez fault, and sometimes when I have this type of convo I know it must come off like that, but its only because everytime something goes wrong for some reason it always comes down to it being Sanchez fault. Never the fact that between Landry, Scott and Harris we seen atleast 7 sacks left on the field, with half of them being drive ending 3rd downs. We seen a 10 minute drive by the steelers in the 4th. Thats pathetic.

I can actually name situations and reasons why we lost this game and actually get specific. Im still waiting for someone to tell me what Sanchez did to lose this game, not that Rex Ryan said the obvious...that he was inconsistent. Of course he was when his WR's either drop the ball or are completely blanketed from the beginning of the 2nd half on. Rex is absolutely correct.

I can actually name situations and reasons why we lost this game and actually get specific. Im still waiting for someone to tell me what Sanchez did to lose this game, not that Rex Ryan said the obvious...that he was inconsistent. Of course he was when his WR's either drop the ball or are completely blanketed from the beginning of the 2nd half on. Rex is absolutely correct.

It was a team effort loss, no doubt.

However, Mark is the QB and by default is responsible for the success of the offense on the field. There were some missed passes, timing was off, obvious miscommunications between him and his WR's which are all ultimately on him. He's the leader of the offense and he failed to lead the offense to pts for 33 minutes of play.

Mark wasnt the reason we lost but 10-27 definitely plays a major part, drops or no drops.

It was a team effort loss, no doubt.

However, Mark is the QB and by default is responsible for the success of the offense on the field. There were some missed passes, timing was off, obvious miscommunications between him and his WR's which are all ultimately on him. He's the leader of the offense and he failed to lead the offense to pts for 33 minutes of play.

Mark wasnt the reason we lost but 10-27 definitely plays a major part, drops or no drops.

This is true, and like I said Mark Sanchez left 4 points on the field. However lets also look at the situation after the ball left Sanchez hand. How many dorps between Holmes, Kerely and Hill were conversions for a 1st down? Offensive series were put to an end not because of ill advised throws per se but because when the ball hit its target the target dropped the ball or simply didnt make the play. Generally speaking the QB is always the blame for the offense. Im not talking about the political media hype here. Im talking about what actually happened. Sanchez had nothing to do with 7 missed sacks. Sanchez had nothing to do with a botched punt that would have had the offense starting at mid field, Sanchez had nothing to do with the defense being on the field for a 10 minute 4th qtr drive.

Look at what the giants defense did in the 4th qtr. These guys were getting hammered yet in the 4th quarter outside of that just ridiculous catch by Mike Williams the defense had an INT, broke up a pass made by Williams with 12 seconds left in the game to secure the win and made sure that the Bucs punted the entire 4th qtr. If the Giants defense didnt do that then Manning wouldnt have had the opportunities that he got since the last minute in the 3rd quarter. They would have been 0-2 to start the season.The Jets defense laid an egg the entire 2nd half and actually ended their day by getting manhandled on a 10 minute drive.

None of that Mark Sanchez had anything to do with. Mark overthrew 2 passes, one of them being a TD. The rest of that game was the defense and receivers not doing their job, so I have no problem from what I seen out of Sanchez, and I believe we've seen our share of bad games from Sanchez to know the difference.

This is true, and like I said Mark Sanchez left 4 points on the field. However lets also look at the situation after the ball left Sanchez hand. How many dorps between Holmes, Kerely and Hill were conversions for a 1st down? Offensive series were put to an end not because of ill advised throws per se but because when the ball hit its target the target dropped the ball or simply didnt make the play. Generally speaking the QB is always the blame for the offense. Im not talking about the political media hype here. Im talking about what actually happened. Sanchez had nothing to do with 7 missed sacks. Sanchez had nothing to do with a botched punt that would have had the offense starting at mid field, Sanchez had nothing to do with the defense being on the field for a 10 minute 4th qtr drive.

Look at what the giants defense did in the 4th qtr. These guys were getting hammered yet in the 4th quarter outside of that just ridiculous catch by Mike Williams the defense had an INT, broke up a pass made by Williams with 12 seconds left in the game to secure the win and made sure that the Bucs punted the entire 4th qtr. If the Giants defense didnt do that then Manning wouldnt have had the opportunities that he got since the last minute in the 3rd quarter. They would have been 0-2 to start the season.The Jets defense laid an egg the entire 2nd half and actually ended their day by getting manhandled on a 10 minute drive.

None of that Mark Sanchez had anything to do with. Mark overthrew 2 passes, one of them being a TD. The rest of that game was the defense and receivers not doing their job, so I have no problem from what I seen out of Sanchez, and I believe we've seen our share of bad games from Sanchez to know the difference.

Dude, Mark had plenty to do with it. This is your flaw. You work to absolve him which simply cant be done. Bad throws and drops were abundant, who had more is irrelevant. When you fail to score for 3 quarters of play, its on your QB. Bottom line.

The team played bad, Mark was guilty of this as well. And thats ok. It happens.

Dude, Mark had plenty to do with it. This is your flaw. You work to absolve him which simply cant be done. Bad throws and drops were abundant, who had more is irrelevant. When you fail to score for 3 quarters of play, its on your QB. Bottom line.

Take a good look at Santonios last 5 or 6 games. When a team drops as many first down passes as the Jets did sunday its not all on the QB. Sometimes the difference in turning a game around is maing that one big catch to extend a drive afterthe first period te Jets made zero catches and its obvious whenever our Receivers are contested or played close they fail and Mark takes the hit. Difference between Mark and ELi is Eli can trust his WR's to go up an make the tough catches Sanchez cant because they just dont make those type catches not even close. Mst be nice to just throw the ball in the vicinity of your WR's and they go up and make plays for you. If you watch the Giants ames you will see this and when you compare it to what the Jets do it obvious.

So the only difference between Eli and Sanchez is the heretofore useless Ramses Barden? Because it really seems like that's Smash's point.

heh before last year you could have put that same tag on Cruz. Same players never get the chance to break into a starting lineup, when they do they have to make the best of it. If you have other good players around it makes it a bit easier since the coverage will roll to Cruz. The Giants always seem to be able to plug in Talent and the guys perform, he made some nice catches you cant deny that. Its always nice to see a big WR extend for a pass over the middle

Yup. Bad throws and drops happen. Neither are a good thing. But they are one play. As long as they are not turnovers, and they weren't in this game, the offense gets another shot. In this game, they did nothing.

Even if this game had a lot more drops than usual or than is reasonable, it's one game. We lost to a better team. Ineffective offense has been the norm with Sanchez (even though I was told this year was gonna be different without Schotty).

Take a good look at Santonios last 5 or 6 games. When a team drops as many first down passes as the Jets did sunday its not all on the QB. Sometimes the difference in turning a game around is maing that one big catch to extend a drive afterthe first period te Jets made zero catches and its obvious whenever our Receivers are contested or played close they fail and Mark takes the hit. Difference between Mark and ELi is Eli can trust his WR's to go up an make the tough catches Sanchez cant because they just dont make those type catches not even close. Mst be nice to just throw the ball in the vicinity of your WR's and they go up and make plays for you. If you watch the Giants ames you will see this and when you compare it to what the Jets do it obvious.

Ey yi yi...nobody said it was all Mark's fault. smh

And the receivers made those types of catches vs. Buffalo. Why you guys cant except that Sanchez had a bad game is beyond me. His timing was off, accuracy was off, the offense was off...he played bad and so did the team. Its not on any one player. Mark was part of the problem. Its ok to accept this and move on.

heh before last year you could have put that same tag on Cruz. Same players never get the chance to break into a starting lineup, when they do they have to make the best of it. If you have other good players around it makes it a bit easier since the coverage will roll to Cruz. The Giants always seem to be able to plug in Talent and the guys perform, he made some nice catches you cant deny that. Its always nice to see a big WR extend for a pass over the middle

Yes, it the WRs. They roll out Jag after Jag, but its the WR's.

Ever noticed how Steve Smith and Mario Manningham are torching the league?

Yup. Bad throws and drops happen. Neither are a good thing. But they are one play. As long as they are not turnovers, and they weren't in this game, the offense gets another shot. In this game, they did nothing.

Even if this game had a lot more drops than usual or than is reasonable, it's one game. We lost to a better team. Ineffective offense has been the norm with Sanchez (even though I was told this year was gonna be different without Schotty).

He was bad, the team was bad. Why people have to work to defend piss poor play is weird. I dont get it. I <3 certain players too, but I'm quick to admit when they sucked.

For example, I <3 Holmes. He sucked on Sunday.

See how easy that was?

Archived