Calling out the fans.......................

Section 333

"Real Fans" I'm from NJ and know plenty of Jets Fans ; they are REAL FANS!

I am from NJ as well, and yes there are fans there. But it is no government secret that NJ is by and large Giant Country. The Majority of the Jets fan base is in the boroughs, this as well is no Government secret.

You are taking what I am saying personally, and should not. Never in either of my posts did I say there were no real fans in the stadium. Nor did I say there were no real fans in NJ.

If you have been to Giants Stadium and the New Stadium countless times like I have. And I am assuming you have, then you should know what I am talking about.

The Jets are to blame for the crowd noise in the new stadium. The large hole in the middle of the stadium (coaches club) keeps it quiet. And there are too many people that sell every game now. I miss how it was in the old stadium. Blow up dolls, campbell soup hats and fires.

That was a home field advantage. :)

The entire coaches club is a rich mans hangout. They could care les about what is happening on he field.

I'm going! First game at the new stadium. I was pessimistic about this game until I found out I was going. Now I am god damn pumped!

Thats what I want to hear!!! I am pumped as well. Enjoy the game, and be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived