This Sunday

RyanBe_Tebowing

What's your definition of failure? No Super Bowls? Well the 31 teams fail every single season and the Jets have failed every single season since 1969. If the management had any alternatives, they would have exercised those options by now. Instead they dug themselves into a deeper financial mess with Sanchez. McCoy is not the answer either. Come on.

And the definition of insanity is.....

What? My definition of failure of a QB is one who has a completion percentage under 50, and more often then not shows a lack of accuracy, shows poor decision making skills, no ball security, and throws to fat defensive linemen often.

Change for the sake of change is not necessarily a good thing

I agree with that, with respect to a guy like Rex, for example.

But when it comes to Sanchez, it's not clear that we could do worse by picking a QB at random. He's been bottom 5-10 in the league in several key stats every year since he got here.

What? My definition of failure of a QB is one who has a completion percentage under 50, and more often then not shows a lack of accuracy, shows poor decision making skills, no ball security, and throws to fat defensive linemen often.

It's not like he has much to make up for it, either. If he had the wheels of RGIII, maybe you could live with that. But the reality is that RGIII has a stronger arm, is more accurate, has better vision AND has the wheels.

I want the Jets to win tomorrow more then words can express but even more I hope that Sanchez has a killer day and shuts all you haters up. It never ceases to amaze me what a fan base the Jets have. Its sad. You all seem to have all the answers.. What a breathe of fresh air it would be if instead of adding division to this team some of you could come together and actually root for the team. Positive energy may be a good start.

“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”

Its change for the sake of "what we are doing now, is clearly not working." It isn't change for the sake of change.

To me without any plan in place, it is a change for the sake...It's easy to call for change, quite another to have a plan that will actually work

To me without any plan in place, it is a change for the sake...It's easy to call for change, quite another to have a plan that will actually work

This is the NFL. Thats why you have backups. 2nd team QB is the plan in place in case the starter sucks. And the third team QB in case he sucks.

So you'd rather stick with sanchez knowing what he is cause you or whoever else thinks our second and third team guys aren't up to par.. even though we haven't gotten a look of them this year?

This is the NFL. Thats why you have backups. 2nd team QB is the plan in place in case the starter sucks. And the third team QB in case he sucks.

So you'd rather stick with sanchez knowing what he is cause you or whoever else thinks our second and third team guys aren't up to par.. even though we haven't gotten a look of them this year?

Do you really think Tebow or McElroy can do a better job? Once you make the change, there is no going back. Say what you want about Sanchez, but he has shown he can win big games.

Do you really think Tebow or McElroy can do a better job? Once you make the change, there is no going back. Say what you want about Sanchez, but he has shown he can win big games.

Yes, I really do.

And why can't you go back, if by small chance you want to? Cause sanchez is a baby that has to be coddled and being benched would hurt his psyche? LOL. I don't care about his fragile mind. And this org clearly cares too much.

Won big games huh? You mean our two big runs? You mean when our defense was elite and our run game brutal, and our receivers capable? You mean those years?

Yes, I really do.

And why can't you go back, if by small chance you want to? Cause sanchez is a baby that has to be coddled and being benched would hurt his psyche? LOL. I don't care about his fragile mind. And this org clearly cares too much.

Won big games huh? You mean our two big runs? You mean when our defense was elite and our run game brutal, and our receivers capable? You mean those years?

Well said.

Sorry - my smart phone was a dumb phone:

I don't care who it is, once you make a change at QB, it's not easy to go back. If it was, teams would be doing it all the time. How often do you see a team make a switch at QB (not injury related) and then switch back and have success?

So I guess Sanchez wasn't at the helm in those playoff games? He had absolutely nothing to do with the wins. Right. I guess

Sorry - my smart phone was a dumb phone:

I don't care who it is, once you make a change at QB, it's not easy to go back. If it was, teams would be doing it all the time. How often do you see a team make a switch at QB (not injury related) and then switch back and have success?

So I guess Sanchez wasn't at the helm in those playoff games? He had absolutely nothing to do with the wins. Right. I guess

He did enough to get by. He was serviceable. He was surrounded by a talented team. Don't think he was some world beater. He was a tad better than he is now. Mostly cause we asked him to just not mess up, as a rookie. Thats not saying much.

Archived