The Walking Dead mafia {signups}

Sakaea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont play if you don't.

This is unfair... I'm already unliked by everyone, now you make me directly responsible for taking you away from them...

I was just PM'ing Cindy explaining the new wife, new puppy (did I mention we adopted her Dad's puppy? I can't remember) and backlog of work is a bit too much to add mafia too... I guess you can add me to the game roster, but DO NOT expect me to be the game's little engine that could again... that last game took too much of my time.

You guys win.

Ape is in.

This is unfair... I'm already unliked by everyone, now you make me directly responsible for taking you away from them...

I was just PM'ing Cindy explaining the new wife, new puppy (did I mention we adopted her Dad's puppy? I can't remember) and backlog of work is a bit too much to add mafia too... I guess you can add me to the game roster, but DO NOT expect me to be the game's little engine that could again... that last game took too much of my time.

You guys win.

Ape is in.

thank you... thank you thank you thank you.

JIF pretending to have principles is about as believable as him banging chicks.

Cindy and I have had a really nice conversation via PM, she knows how well I think she played and she knows how invoking real life variables can impact a game now. It is far easier to explain without a ****ing dooshbag antagonizing it into an argument for his own entertainment.

Cindy and I have had a really nice conversation via PM, she knows how well I think she played and she knows how invoking real life variables can impact a game now. It is far easier to explain without a ****ing dooshbag antagonizing it into an argument for his own entertainment.

Principle, cuz. Get wit it.

this^

and again, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying, I do now, and I apologize.

and I apologize for jif being an antagonistic ****tard, and I promise, I will keep him sedated out of my own personal stash next time.

and... I would say leashed and shackled, but he's verbals bitch, so that's up to him.

this^

and again, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying, I do now, and I apologize.

and I apologize for jif being an antagonistic ****tard, and I promise, I will keep him sedated out of my own personal stash next time.

and... I would say leashed and shackled, but he's verbals bitch, so that's up to him.

Oh what, you're on his side now?

JiF in

You guys win.

Ape is in.

Congrats on adopting the puppy. Cool. Im in.

Archived