The Walking Dead mafia {signups}

Sakaea

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I get it! I see what you did there – if you replace the “O” in “FOG” with an “A” it spells “FAG.” That’s clever! My bad, I didn’t realize you needed to be a pre-pubescent and homophobic in-the-closet fifth grader to post on this forum … your clever rating on that one was lower than Sanchez’ QB rating yesterday.

just read the last few pages.. not happy about not being able to be a part of the Apes emo meltdown last game.

While I know you would have gone to any length to troll me during it ... I also know you would have argued the same point of view I was advocating if you were in my shoes.

Oh, I get it! I see what you did there – if you replace the “O” in “FOG” with an “A” it spells “FAG.” That’s clever! My bad, I didn’t realize you needed to be a pre-pubescent and homophobic in-the-closet fifth grader to post on this forum … your clever rating on that one was lower than Sanchez’ QB rating yesterday.

This is the way of JN.

Hess, your brother is going to need help with his insults.

While I know you would have gone to any length to troll me during it ... I also know you would have argued the same point of view I was advocating if you were in my shoes.

but he would have been asking for tennis pics at the same time.

I'll give you a B - for this effort. I really like what you did with the first part but the insult was a little too wordy.

Keep it up and welcome!

This game isn't really basic but it's not really advanced either. I'd like to get 20 people, but I can deal with as few as 12.

1. Do not quote any portion of any conversation I have had with you. This includes QT’s, PM’s, IM’s, smoke signals, text messages, laser lights, and any other form of communication.

2. Don’t discuss the game except on a designated QT or on the game thread.

3. You may vote for no lynch.

4. You may self vote

5. You may reveal your character and role, but no mass claims.

6. This game is based on the TV series. I have not read the comics. If anyone posts any spoilers from the comic, I will be very irritated and they will be modkilled, no exceptions.

7. Penalties for rule breaking besides rule 6 may range from a PR to a modkill.

8. Votes/unvotes must be in bold and red.

9. This is a hammer game. I stop counting votes at hammer.

10. My scenes aren’t awesome, if you don’t like it, feel free to write additional scenes, or refer to rule 14.

11. Amuse me.

12. The game is set at the beginning of season 2.

13. Don’t get bitten.

14. GFY

Player roster:

1. Ishy
  2. 80
  3. Cindy
  4. Pac
  5. Verbalicious
  6. Christine
  7. Leelou
  8. Lily
  9. SMC
  10. The Crusher
  11. Basel Gill
  12. WWWWombat
  13. HessStation
  14. AVM
  15. JiF
  16. Integrity28 (Ape)
  17. Naeann

Please add "Heavy Fog" to the list.

My new favorite poster.

Where the F is my PM? This game sucks

Archived