Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Oompa Loompas along with Charlie and Grandpa Joe had had enough...Violet Beauregarde needed to die. She needed to die horribly...along with her dad. So they joined forces...and shoved the giant blueberry hose straight up the girls ass. The girl was completely indifferent. She couldn't honestly care less. Her last words were, "What is this some kind of freak sho..." and like that...she blew up into pieces...

Nolder, aka, Violet, aka Roleless Town is dead

violet-beauregard.jpg

It only took a quick wink and nod from Grandpa Joe to Charlie for him to understand. They swiftly turned on all the Oompas. They cut them down and dragged them back to their world...everyone of them. It wasn't long before the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids found them...and that was it for the poor Oompa Loompas, aka Dan and Crusher, aka Scum Role Blocker.

gal_wonka_oompa_loompas.jpg

The Factory was, at last, all Charlie, aka JC and Grandpa Joe's, aka SMC, aka Town Cop. They would rule it forever. The Champions. The Winners. The Victors. And they lived happily ever after...

Town Wins!!!

ripple.jpg?w=460

The End

Thanks everyone. That was somewhat exhausting only due to scheduling around the holidays this week lol. One scene was at in laws, right when dinner started I was getting yelled at the whole time, another was at my parents where I had to boot the kids off the computer. Tonight just as I was typing the final scene my computer died, while my entire family was over. LOL all good man. It was fun to mod. Fitting Charlie and Grandpa Joe won.

Thanks everyone. That was somewhat exhausting only due to scheduling around the holidays this week lol. One scene was at in laws, right when dinner started I was getting yelled at the whole time, another was at my parents where I had to boot the kids off the computer. Tonight just as I was typing the final scene my computer died, while my entire family was over. LOL all good man. It was fun to mod. Fitting Charlie and Grandpa Joe won.

You still did an amazing job! Lol. This game definitely brightened my holidays!

Archived