Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daddy I want his gun, give me his gun. I want it now.

CAN IT YOU TWIT!!!

Who said that?

You can't have it Veruca.

Who says I can't?? ?I want one. I want a shiny black gun. Guns. Buns. Toasty Suns. Tons of hot bloody Fun....

*Veruca gave one death stare across the room...and then broke out in song and dance.....it was the worst song...ever*

*3 horrible, death defying minutes later....*

...Don't care now I want it Nooooooowwwwww

tumblr_mcwcq3nLVF1riww5jo1_500.gif

Mr. Salt could not believe his eyes. Or ears. All he could hear was his daughters screams of anguish and despair. At first it sounded like spikes through the flesh, then it sounded like alligators feasting on bones...yet still, Mr. Salt could hear Veruca's cries for help....wait? Was that a smile that just crossed the old, rich, fat man's face? Next, what sounded like a blender churning...more screams...and then finally...the smell of burning flesh. And at last Veruca's loud, obnoxious, annoying voice could be heard no more...

For the first time since arriving at the factory the others could see that Mr. Salt, actually seemed quite....happy? Relieved even.

"Well, that's that ay." he said with a smile. "Welp, just show me the door and I'll be on my way..."

When a great, oversized candy cane, spiked to the tip was thrust into the back of Mr. Salt.

9449-21386.jpg

JC and I are the town cop and we got a scum result on Crusher last night.

Our previous investigations were on Slats, which failed, and also Dan, which failed. Dan or Crusher must be a roleblocker and they roleblocked Slats/Pac in order to kill them.

JC and I are the town cop and we got a scum result on Crusher last night.

Our previous investigations were on Slats, which failed, and also Dan, which failed. Dan or Crusher must be a roleblocker and they roleblocked Slats/Pac in order to kill them.

Nolder and Darthe... Go look at the Ishy train to see who had a scum agenda. Not much more to say.

vote JC

Interesting. Dan and I are town Doc and got a guilty on JC. I also had a guilty on Ishy. Nolder and Darthe... Go look at the Ishy train to see who had a scum agenda. Not much more to say.

vote JC

Town doc?

Those guys are dead, you know, they were Pac and Slats

Sorry, Crusher, good game, but you and Dan are toast.

Final Vote Count:

Ishy (6) - Darthe, Dan, Crusher, Nolder, slats, SMC

Nol (1) - JiF

JiF (2) - Pac, JC

with 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch

This is the final vote on JVORishy, with Dan and Crusher voted back-to-back. We all knew Ishy and JiF were the target and this seemed like a distancing move. Once it was outed that everyone was paired up and we all thought Ishy and JiF were scummy then they had to bus the teammate here.

But, importantly, check out this breadcrumb by Dan.

Absolutely no way you're scum.

It has to be JC/SMC.

This is in response to Darthe's post. Dan, who is very cerebral (and conniving) was setting this up. Bus the teammate and then get on Darthe/Nolder's good side. Kill Slats and Pac, and then pit it as SMC/JC versus her and Crusher with Darthe/Nolder deciding.

Make Darthe/Nolder believe that she is fully on their side so then they can lynch the last town and win.

Town doc?

Those guys are dead, you know, they were Pac and Slats

Sorry, Crusher, good game, but you and Dan are toast.

Im at the office where you all now I am the Doc. LOL

Dude I got pressure all game as being scum and you two wait till now to look at me? Convenient.

If Darthe or Nolder want to win they need to look at the Ishy train and see who got a guilty on scum.

Or they can listen to you and lose.

Crap, sorry Hess and well-played scum. Crusher can you erase that - one reveal per day!!

The Ishy stuff speaks for itself.

vote JC

Nah, leave it. Good game, Dan. Nice breadcrumbing and setting up for your scum victory. But the cover has been blown.

JVOR and I are driving back to MA, keep losing service. I'll be off and on from my phone. Darthe and Nolder, ignore the reveals and just look at our play from the beginning. I signaled back at Darthe early on and we helped push the momentum toward Ishy.

Crusher and Dan, you realize you screwed up your reveal, right?

This is the first vote count in Day 2.

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (2) - Slats, JC

with 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch

Then Dan is the first to post

What doesn't make sense to you? Lol I think my feeling about you was wrong.

But according to Crusher, they got a guilty on Ishy that night.

I don't like the votes on Crusher. My sense is that Crusher hasn't been around and he doesn't read very carefully when he's trying to catch up.

Does Dan vote Ishy? No. She defends Crusher.

I'm going to vote Pac ... legitimately had a good feeling about him from the way he came out at the start of the game but now I'm worried.

NOW she votes, but does she vote Ishy, who they claim they got a scum result? No, they vote Pac.

JVOR and I are driving back to MA, keep losing service. I'll be off and on from my phone. Darthe and Nolder, ignore the reveals and just look at our play from the beginning. I signaled back at Darthe early on and we helped push the momentum toward Ishy.

Have a safe trip, Dan & JVOR

But you screwed up the reveal because rather than voting for Ishy, who you claimed you got a guilty result, you voted Pac to take heat off your scummate Crusher.

Have a safe trip, Dan & JVOR

But you screwed up the reveal because rather than voting for Ishy, who you claimed you got a guilty result, you voted Pac to take heat off your scummate Crusher.

LOL i screwed up nothing. Didn't want to show our hand too early and draw the NK. Apparently it worked, lol.

And thanks :)

you pretty much deserve the win, lol. Very nicely played here.

NON GAME RELATED POST!

Just wanted to point out that this was an actual post in the dead thread:

JF80

12-26-2012

02:29 PM ET (US) OK Cindy, I'm a good cuddler.

yeah.. I know.. I'm speechless too.

back to your regular scheduled programming...

LOL i screwed up nothing. Didn't want to show our hand too early and draw the NK. Apparently it worked, lol.

And thanks :)

you pretty much deserve the win, lol. Very nicely played here.

LOL. Didn't want to show your hand, but you vote for Pac who is an easy lynch candidate over your suposed caught scum in Ishy? Um, no.

Good game, Dan. Glad to have you back.

Archived