Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only killed 80. He deserved. You did too...but I got RB. Which I knew was going to happen. There was no risk involved.

GSHOAT

shhhhhhhh... its alright.... I could tell you we're confused, frightened and alone.

and I know you didn't mean to kill innocent bystanders.

except 80.

and this isn't a bad argument for gun control.

>real talk<

Everyone is always like, oh JiF sucks...blah blah blah. But time and time again, I've proven to in fact be, the greatest scum hunter of all time.

I even amaze myself. I'm guessing nobody wants to recognize my brilliance because of my arrogance. But thats cool because what people dont know is its all part of my scum hunting technique.

You FOS'd Dan and Crusher, good job in that, but why in the hell did you end up shooting JF80 and Pac, the doc?

That's being smart in theory, but dumb in practice.

everyone thinks Darthe sucks but his play actually caught scum D1, so er, who has the last laugh...etc etc

And Darthe made the right decision in the end, so he gets credit for both things.

Reckless, but it did work. Almost cost us the cop, but the town won in the end and the Great Dan X was finally defeated in endgame, something that never happens.

And Darthe made the right decision in the end, so he gets credit for both things.

Reckless, but it did work. Almost cost us the cop, but the town won in the end and the Great Dan X was finally defeated in endgame, something that never happens.

it only worked out bc he had a partner...was that foresight or luck? LOL, whatevs I guess it helped town in the end, at least this time.

Not to JiF this, but JC was spot on early on who to investigate: Slats, Dan, and Crusher. We investigated Slats N1 but that failed, which is the reason I stated I was a bit suspicious of him. Then our Dan investigation N2 failed and that's when we started to get suspicious.

The last investigation was on Crusher. We discussed investigating Dan again, but I didn't want to risk another failed investigation. Now knowing the setup, that wouldn't have mattered because an investigation of Crusher would have also failed if they hadn't RB'd Pac to kill him. Pac's death really helped the town there because it got us a clean investigation result.

it only worked out bc he had a partner...was that foresight or luck? LOL, whatevs I guess it helped town in the end, at least this time.

It was high comedy though. It was like he was trying to sabotage the game for the town, LOL.

That's why I flipped a bit. I had no idea I was almost speedlynched because it was the holiday weekend and I was only checking sporadically. Once I found out I was pissed because Darthe nearly got the cop killed because of a reckless play.

You FOS'd Dan and Crusher, good job in that, but why in the hell did you end up shooting JF80 and Pac, the doc?

That's being smart in theory, but dumb in practice.

It was all you partner...way to be on the case...didn't even notice the pastries comment till Cindy pointed it out.

Read our QT, I played you like the dope you are.

I had Crusher, too, but you're always the best D1 lynch. You die, and then everyone can miraculously hear themselves think again.

Read mine. I knew exactly what was going on.

You just got trolled from Aruba, douchebag.

Here's Ape's first post in the dead thread, when he still didn't know the set-up:

Yeah, he had Crush D1.

Asked directly who he thought scum was....

Yeah, Monkey was on top of that sh*t.

Always the best D1 lynch. Always.

Trying too hard to cover your own folly. Dumb ass.

Read mine. I knew exactly what was going on.

You just got trolled from Aruba, douchebag.

Trying too hard to cover your own folly. Dumb ass.

I'm so sun burned. Is Rex fired yet? Tanny? Do we have Manning as our QB? Should I care?

That must be some honeymoon. Is the good sex over already?

Archived