Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now check this out. This is Dan's vote on Pac although she now claims she got guilty on Ishy. But she doesn't mention Ishy here.

I'm going to vote Pac ... legitimately had a good feeling about him from the way he came out at the start of the game but now I'm worried.

Now Dan unvotes. Still no mention of Ishy.

Unvote

I'm exhausted and will do my best to read again tomorrow. Lol this is a fun game though. Hess is awesome.

Now, Crusher finally chimes in. Does he mention Ishy at all? No.

Ah Dan I have certainly missed you. So nice to be together again. (no jvor)

I will not use real excuses but 5 kids and Christmas. LOL

Wobat's case on me was nothing more that him forcing a day 1 case for traction. I played just like that the prior games day 1 games and we lucked into awesome day 1 lynching. I really thought he caught Ape with his trap.

I have a good feeling on Darthe and JC at this point. Someone lesser but still good on Slats and SMC.

vote pac

Crusher votes Pac, just like Dan did. He doesn't mention Ishy at all although he got a guilty on him.

It should be pretty obvious that Crusher and Dan are the final 2 scum players.

LOL. Didn't want to show your hand, but you vote for Pac who is an easy lynch candidate over your suposed caught scum in Ishy? Um, no.

Good game, Dan. Glad to have you back.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who though he had a really scummy reaction to the night's events. lol. I know I'm not going to out-argue you but this is entertaining the heck out of me! You set this up perfectly. Lol.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who though he had a really scummy reaction to the night's events. lol. I know I'm not going to out-argue you but this is entertaining the heck out of me! You set this up perfectly. Lol.

Dan, this last battle is a dream come true for me. I swear I think you've won them all when you've been in this position, but you finally slipped up.

It's like Jordan missing a game winning shot here. Or Montana throwing a game losing INT.

You had this perfectly set up but you made the critical mistake in claiming you got a guilty on Ishy. The facts simply don't add up.

You're LeBron in mafia and I'm JR Smith. Sometimes I totally screw things up, sometimes I play lights out. You're scum and you played a heck of a game, but even the great ones screw up. The Ishy claim was yours.

Dan, this last battle is a dream come true for me. I swear I think you've won them all when you've been in this position, but you finally slipped up.

It's like Jordan missing a game winning shot here. Or Montana throwing a game losing INT.

You had this perfectly set up but you made the critical mistake in claiming you got a guilty on Ishy. The facts simply don't add up.

You're LeBron in mafia and I'm JR Smith. Sometimes I totally screw things up, sometimes I play lights out. You're scum and you played a heck of a game, but even the great ones screw up. The Ishy claim was yours.

Please. I'm not out of my mind, lol. I would never have fake claimed that as scum for the very reason you're arguing. I know it might not look the best and youve won this one, lol. My apologies to darthe and nolder.

Please. I'm not out of my mind, lol. I would never have fake claimed that as scum for the very reason you're arguing. I know it might not look the best and youve won this one, lol. My apologies to darthe and nolder.

Come on, Dan. You've owned mafia since you convinced CTM to kill JVOR in the Thing Game although you had already revealed that you were the alien.

Now check this out. This is Dan's vote on Pac although she now claims she got guilty on Ishy. But she doesn't mention Ishy here.

Now Dan unvotes. Still no mention of Ishy.

Now, Crusher finally chimes in. Does he mention Ishy at all? No.

Crusher votes Pac, just like Dan did. He doesn't mention Ishy at all although he got a guilty on him.

It should be pretty obvious that Crusher and Dan are the final 2 scum players.

Unlike you I was worried about getting NK. Pretty big target I am.

OK...let's see the support JiF has...Vote JiF.

I will join you and vote Ishy for now.

I could move to Ishy.

unvote

vote ishy

LOL, Dumb & Dumber. Should've figured.

Vote: JiF

[

I'm liking JiF or Ishy...unless otherwise...

This is who is left.

1. JC

2. Crusher

3. Ishy

4. Darthe

5. JiF

6. Slats

7. Nolder

8. Pac

9. Dan

10. SMC

I think we can blow this game way open for the town. We should pretty much understand the format right now. It seems that with 14 players there were 2 killers (sets of killers) as evidenced by the two sets of deaths.

So here is the list of those who trusts another player the most, or have strongest town reads. If I'm not mistaken, it should be 5 based on what has been posted and what I can guess.

1. Darthe-Nolder

2. Pac-Slats

3. Dan-Crusher

4. Ishy-JiF

5. JC-SMC

I think Ishy and JiF are scum and then the final issue is Pacs/Slats and Dan/Crusher.

I'm only voting for Ishy and JiF today.

Fine I'll move to Ishy

unvote

vote Ishy

Do we have a lynch yet?

Doesn't matter either way, so ...

Unvote: JiF

Vote: Ishy

This train tells it all. Both of them are trying to save their scum mate leader. Trying to get action to JiF to save Ishy. Then bus when it is too late. Not sure what else to say.

This train tells it all. Both of them are trying to save their scum mate leader. Trying to get action to JiF to save Ishy. Then bus when it is too late. Not sure what else to say.

Yeah, the train does tell it all. You claim to have had a guilty on Ishy but then both voted for Pac. Only when the choice was clearly down between Ishy and JiF did you decide to do the bus move.

Unlike you I was worried about getting NK. Pretty big target I am.

Well, there was no chance of that happening with JiF the vig and you, Dan, and Ishy being the scum team.

Good game, Crusher. You avoided heat early and brought it to endgame. You might've won it except for the claimed Ishy investigation. It simply doesn't add up with the facts.

Also, Ishy is an odd investigation for you and Dan. You'd likely investigate JiF, Ape, or Pac early on.

Yeah, the train does tell it all. You claim to have had a guilty on Ishy but then both voted for Pac. Only when the choice was clearly down between Ishy and JiF did you decide to do the bus move.

Bus move? I was third on his train dude? Just not trying to bring to much attention to myself. You two were dragging your feet. Condemning him but not voting hoping to save him at the last minute. Seem like it to me anyhow.

Bus move? I was third on his train dude? Just not trying to bring to much attention to myself. You two were dragging your feet. Condemning him but not voting hoping to save him at the last minute. Seem like it to me anyhow.

Don't worry, Crush, it will all be over one way or the other.

It's up to Darthe and Nolder now, just like you and the evil genius Dan X planned.

Don't worry, Crush, it will all be over one way or the other.

It's up to Darthe and Nolder now, just like you and the evil genius Dan X planned.

Not worried. Was a fun game and you guys played it well. The only slip up was on your team mates train. Truth is nothing we say matters. Nolder and Darthe will make the right call or the wrong call. Kinda exciting really.

Archived