Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonka screamed at the top of his lungs.

But they did not listen. It was too late. Redemption...and candy...lots of candy would soon be theirs....

with their bare hands they ripped him from limb to limb....how could they???? Disgusting little kids and those horrible mouth breathing parents...

they tore him up...and ate him like a chocolate bar....gross

Blood-Splatter-psd47945-1id6yhr.png

Willy Wonka, aka Jets Voice of Ishy, Scum Mirror, is dead

gene%20wilder%20as%20willy%20wonka.jpg

Scum mirror.

Now I'm wondering if one of the four dead "roleless" townies from last night was actually a vig.

I meant to ask about this..

@ bastard mod

Will a players role be given in the coroner report...

for example.. if someone were a MASON, would their death scene say so?

You're going to be lynched quickly tomorrow, and you will flip scum.

Setting up at townie for a next day lynch is a scum agenda. If I weren't on a phone I'd do a read through but this type of play isn't town.

And why would Jvor pick a teammate to say he'd die with him? He was clearly trying to swing momentum my way.

You're not thinking or scum.

Setting up at townie for a next day lynch is a scum agenda. If I weren't on a phone I'd do a read through but this type of play isn't town.

And why would Jvor pick a teammate to say he'd die with him? He was clearly trying to swing momentum my way.

You're not thinking or scum.

128968069463932973.jpg

This honest makes no sense. You guys are voting me like you have an investigation. Lol.

I'm ****ing town. I shot 80 N1. I've owed him and it was a gut feel. My shot failed last night.

There could be 2 on my train right now. So kill me if it helps you see the game but I'm the Vig.

Id like to hear others take on that.

Are youpaired with anyone?

I don't care if he says who he shot at last night. He's either scum or a serial killer. Either way, he's lyng.

There are 9 people left in the game. Eight are in pairs, and then there's JiF. C'mon, man! Lol.

Id like to hear others take on that.

Are youpaired with anyone?

I don't think it makes sense to share.

I'm not paired with anyone.

Not sure if Slats is scum or real dumb or rusty or what but hes playijng like sh*t. Your unvote makes me feel very good about you. Don't like JC or Daths vote.

Vote JC

I don't care if he says who he shot at last night. He's either scum or a serial killer. Either way, he's lyng.

There are 9 people left in the game. Eight are in pairs, and then there's JiF. C'mon, man! Lol.

Haha. Whatever man. You're way off or scum. But I'm 100% tellin the truth and don't mind dying to laught at your bluster.

Archived