Brady and Schaub cost me big time

Blackout

who would think Brady vs the Jags and Schaub vs Minny would result in 28 freaking points combined

i'm going to lose the finals to a guy who went 6-7 and had an injured player on his roster :D

dear god this is hilarious!! dude hasn't updated his roster since November and he snuck in the playoffs and took us all out

who would think Brady vs the Jags and Schaub vs Minny would result in 28 freaking points combined

i'm going to lose the finals to a guy who went 6-7 and had an injured player on his roster :biggrin:

dear god this is hilarious!! dude hasn't updated his roster since November and he snuck in the playoffs and took us all out

FanDuel.

i hear the ads on sports radio all the time

never tried it yet

Just try it...low entry...$2...salary cap...new roster each week...can play multiple contests each week...I stick to 3 or 5 player games...a dabble or two on the larger fields but learn quickly there are too many grinders...anyway...better than typical leagues...cause each week is new performance...have to pick the right match up each week...definitely a challenge.

Archived