Connor Barwin

RyanBe_Tebowing

His contracts up and the Texans have both Brooks Reed and 2012 first round pick Whitney Mercilus. He's had a down year but he has a lot of talent and he can get to the quarterback. Plus he's relatively young, nice replacement for BT. What do you guys think?

He would do well for us. Only I doubt that BT will be back. I am sure hios arrest will hurt any resigning with us.

His contracts up and the Texans have both Brooks Reed and 2012 first round pick Whitney Mercilus. He's had a down year but he has a lot of talent and he can get to the quarterback. Plus he's relatively young, nice replacement for BT. What do you guys think?

I think it's an awesome idea, now we just gotta get him to play for the minimum in 2013, any suggestions on how to do that? Sadly any player worth anything that is a FA is unrealistic to even talk about with the Jets salary cap situation.

Where do you come up with the material of him having a bad year? He's playing up to standards and as of now Mercilus is just a designated passer. They have no reason to just let him walk, if anything they should keep the trio in pack for debt and in case of injury.

Archived