New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go with HeavyFog too.

vote:HeavyFog

No kill from the SK last night means he likely missed out on his kill the day before & I think he was the only one not around during that time. At least get a reveal from him. Like I said, I'll be back late tonight.

My pick for scum would be Smash. I think they planned on pushing me as SK today and both just happened to post it at the same time. They should have known they were no match for me just like everyone else.

You can't touch this.

Did you see that hit Muffin Top laid on the Ape? Can't misdirect a fatty with a pig in his sights.

I knew my muffin top was just kidding with Nolderp. He aint no fool.

I take it you got RB'ed?

didn't mean to neg rep this.. what do you think about shooting Fog? He could come in here guns blazing.. we could just ask Crush to shoot Smash or Verb.

This is very true. My finalists are Verb, Smash and HF. I'm just damn near 100% on Verb so I'd like to keep up with the great game I've put together here.

I think its suits the towns interest to pressure both.

Doesn't really matter imo. She wouldn't have protected someone she didn't think was town so it wouldn't clear anyone from the unknowns.

Hmmmm...there was one death. It can tell us something. Weird you wouldnt want to know with a town power role.

If she has any idea how to play that role would have to be you. Town is ****ED without Batman.

>real talk<

So you think we should speed lynch him?

I'm almost certain he's the SK. If there's a chance then we should not let him come in here shooting.

The SK knows town outnumbers scum right now and have re-established dominance. He'll likely shoot you or me with a quickness.

I say you or me because it's possible Leelou protected Wombat or herself. Better for her not to say just yet IMO.

Smash, Leelou, Me, Nolder, Crush, JiF, Verb, Sharrow, are NOT the SK.. I believe those are who has posted today...

If one of them is and they're withholding a shot I think that would be a ridiculously bad move.. not to mention not shooting yesterday during the day.

Even if a SK shot failed AVM would have had to put up a scene showing us a shot was taken.

Archived