AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you can ;)

What?!?!?

Hmmmm.

Why Pac?

I already explained. He is giving explanations that work well for him, instead of thinking about (or speaking about) all the potential reasons. See my last post to him on it - I mentioned it there.

I rank him #2 on the list. Sharrow #1, and HF #3.

At this point Verb might be telling the truth. I could see Tebow being role less and being the "backup" that never gets in. Kinda reasonable t be honest.

You know what's not reasonable. This supposed cloak of secrecy he has with regards to talking about a roleless backup. Sounds ridiculous.

You know what's not reasonable. This supposed cloak of secrecy he has with regards to talking about a roleless backup. Sounds ridiculous.

OMG are you this stupid? No secrecy talking about my role! Use your brain, if you can.

Holy **** do you even read other people's posts?

OMG are you this stupid? No secrecy talking about my role! Use your brain, if you can.

Holy **** do you even read other people's posts?

Much like I did with the Ape I tuned you out after your reveal and whimpering about not being able to discuss details.

Tell me one more time what in gods name you're talking about. Now I'm interested to see if it's at least remotely believeable.

He keeps calling me beautiful and gorgeous, kinda hard to say no...

What are your thoughts on Smash?

I knew I like Crusher for some reason......

And Smash is a good contender for scum. Like I mentioned earlier in the game, my scumhunting has sucked. All people I expected to slip scum flipped town. I feel like I'm doing better at SK hunting - it is easier for me, looking at the total self-preservation and wordsmithing that needs to be done in order to survive alone.

Much like I did with the Ape I tuned you out after your reveal and whimpering about not being able to discuss details.

Tell me one more time what in gods name you're talking about. Now I'm interested to see if it's at least remotely believeable.

My role is backup. I don't know what for. Like I said, obviously not backup Cop if Wombat is to be believed - I have had no communication from AVM regarding my role since the game began. Wombat says he didn't know about his backup until CTM died - that doesn't sit right with me, as I knew I was a backup the whole time -- I just have no idea what I'm backing up.

Now, as for my vote on Sharrow. THAT is what I can't get into details about. Like I also said, Crusher was asking some questions early on.....I thought they were pretty good questions. It might behoove you to question it more to get some thoughts out there. Just think about why I can't elaborate - this really shouldn't be as hard as you're making it out to be. I know you're in the dark about that part and I'm not, so I guess I'm being a little unreasonable with annoyance that nobody gets it, but meh. I still think it is obvious.

Unofficial Day 4 Vote Count

Verbal (1): JiF

HeavyFog (3): Pac, Sharrow, Leelou

Vic (1): Smash

Sharrow (1): Verb

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Unofficial Day 4 Vote Count

HeavyFog (3): Pac, Sharrow, Leelou

Vic (1): Smash

Sharrow (1): Verb

Smash (1): JiF

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

BIG thanks to both of you -- you guys are the best!

My role is backup. I don't know what for. Like I said, obviously not backup Cop if Wombat is to be believed - I have had no communication from AVM regarding my role since the game began. Wombat says he didn't know about his backup until CTM died - that doesn't sit right with me, as I knew I was a backup the whole time -- I just have no idea what I'm backing up.

Now, as for my vote on Sharrow. THAT is what I can't get into details about. Like I also said, Crusher was asking some questions early on.....I thought they were pretty good questions. It might behoove you to question it more to get some thoughts out there. Just think about why I can't elaborate - this really shouldn't be as hard as you're making it out to be. I know you're in the dark about that part and I'm not, so I guess I'm being a little unreasonable with annoyance that nobody gets it, but meh. I still think it is obvious.

ok... so if your first paragraph were true you should be voting wombat and going bonkers about killing him.

instead, you're an a SK accusation tour naming Me, Sharrow, and HF.

I still have no idea what you're hinting at with your second paragraph.

You never sent me to the dead thread, but I do share a QT, so I guess that makes me ineligible, anyway.

Indeed -- that was why I never sent you the dead thread. Obviously I trust you, but I felt like that was standard practice.

If it's not, someone correct me please and I'll send Lils the dead thread. Regardless I can't replace Vic with you :/

Sent a PM to Nae and Basel, hoping to hear back from one of them

Back from work, will be around for a bit. Again, it's beyond me as to why I'm supposedly a prime suspect. Nobody has said there's anything fishy with my gameplay, they've either given no reason at all, or just said that I haven't been around much. Pac keeps taking it a step further, insisting that I'm SK - no idea where that idea sprung up - despite the fact that the only thing he can cite is my occasional absence. That's no departure from how I've played all three games (and have yet to be mafia!) in my short-lived mafia career, so that shouldn't be a red-flag by itself. Maybe I'd buy into Pac's theory if there was actually some meat on the bones. And for the life of me, idk why Sharrow is just getting a pass. He's been away for long stretches like me, but apparently he's "got a great handle on this game" according to Wombat. Maybe Wombat worships Sharrow's suspect list, but consider me unimpressed - it just looks like a tame hybrid of all the other suspect lists. Not trying to ruffle any feathers and look like he's chipping in.

I would look at Wombat and Sharrow first. Maybe Pac too. Already said how I think Wombat's behavior has been shady throughout, and I'm inclined to think that we should look first at the people who are pushing the town agenda. We've been on enough wild goose chases and seen enough mislynches to safely assume that there's something smelly going on with the people steering the townie ship. So I'd look within right now.

Town:

- Fog, naturally

- Leelou

- JiF

- Crusher

- Nolder

... I'd be willing to vote on just about anyone else. Right now my moneys on Wombat though, I'm not buying the convoluted bullsh*t he's spinning, and his reads have been terrible all game. vote Wombat

Still down to reveal, individually, or mass reveal.

ok... so if your first paragraph were true you should be voting wombat and going bonkers about killing him.

instead, you're an a SK accusation tour naming Me, Sharrow, and HF.

I still have no idea what you're hinting at with your second paragraph.

wait... so are you saying your vote was stolen and you can't say?

I call bullsh-t... Any time there's been a vote stealer in the game the person whose vote has been stolen has been able to say so.

At least you got past that first hurdle yourself - well done! I'm proud of you for that achievement. *slowclap*

As for the bold - correct. I can't say anything about my vote. No bullsh*t. Use your ****in noggin. You figured out why I'm not voting Wombat. I'm not saying he's scum, but I AM suspicious of him due to how his reveal doesn't line up with mine. That being said, it doesn't mean he isn't a true backup, and I'm just a backup to nothing. Or perhaps I'm a backup to a role that is still around - I don't know. I assume I won't know until AVM tells me, or I'm dead.

At least you got past that first hurdle yourself - well done! I'm proud of you for that achievement. *slowclap*

As for the bold - correct. I can't say anything about my vote. No bullsh*t. Use your ****in noggin. You figured out why I'm not voting Wombat. I'm not saying he's scum, but I AM suspicious of him due to how his reveal doesn't line up with mine. That being said, it doesn't mean he isn't a true backup, and I'm just a backup to nothing. Or perhaps I'm a backup to a role that is still around - I don't know. I assume I won't know until AVM tells me, or I'm dead.

So scum has a vote stealer all game and are only deciding to use it now.. that's sooome restraint.

Back from work, will be around for a bit. Again, it's beyond me as to why I'm supposedly a prime suspect. Nobody has said there's anything fishy with my gameplay, they've either given no reason at all, or just said that I haven't been around much. Pac keeps taking it a step further, insisting that I'm SK - no idea where that idea sprung up - despite the fact that the only thing he can cite is my occasional absence. That's no departure from how I've played all three games (and have yet to be mafia!) in my short-lived mafia career, so that shouldn't be a red-flag by itself. Maybe I'd buy into Pac's theory if there was actually some meat on the bones. And for the life of me, idk why Sharrow is just getting a pass. He's been away for long stretches like me, but apparently he's "got a great handle on this game" according to Wombat. Maybe Wombat worships Sharrow's suspect list, but consider me unimpressed - it just looked like a tame hybrid of all the other suspect lists. Not trying to ruffle any feathers and look like he's chipping in.

I would look at Wombat and Sharrow first. Maybe Pac too. Already said how I think Wombat's behavior has been shady throughout, and I'm inclined to think that we should look first at the people who are pushing the town agenda. We've been on enough wild goose chases and seen enough mislynches to safely assume that there's something smelly going on with the people steering the townie ship. So I'd look within right now.

Town:

- Fog, naturally

- Leelou

- JiF

- Crusher

- Nolder

... I'd be willing to vote on just about anyone else. Right now my moneys on Wombat though, I'm not buying the convoluted bullsh*t he's spinning, and his reads have been terrible all game. vote Wombat

Still down to reveal, individually, or mass reveal.

Good post. But you do realize our last lynch and last majority NK hit scum right?

I was roleblocked btw. Stupid scum.

Ur the best. Way to disguise the blitz. U had me going for a second.

Why couldn't Vic be the SK btw?

****it man. My brain is fried. Gonna take a 30 minute break.

This is a vbunch of nothing as soon as heavy got attention here comes the self proclaimed Cop to dump a vote. Then he asks why couldnt Vic be the SK ?? Really ? Its obvious Vic has not been in the thread for 3 days hes not bothered with the game, people have tried to contact him and the Mod has said he will replace him. How does that add up to SK ? Your full of sh*t and I do not believe your reveal at all.

Your either a terrible player as town or your just full of sh*t looking for an opportunistic vote to place as scum.

Vote Wombat

This is a vbunch of nothing as soon as heavy got attention here comes the self proclaimed Cop to dump a vote. Then he asks why couldnt Vic be the SK ?? Really ? Its obvious Vic has not been in the thread for 3 days hes not bothered with the game, people have tried to contact him and the Mod has said he will replace him. How does that add up to SK ? Your full of sh*t and I do not believe your reveal at all.

Your either a terrible player as town or your just full of sh*t looking for an opportunistic vote to place as scum.

Vote Wombat

He could also be telling the truth and was blocked trying to view me. If so, then wtf....I wouldn't be in hot water right now. That same "opportunistic" vote could be said about you....like right now. Just sayin'.

Archived