New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to look at the scenes again but I don't think there's been a conversion... Unless some bastard modding going on.

But check out the tidbit in the scene:

Just moments earlier, though, Sharrow had approached another in the locker room.

“We’ve got a group that wants to overthrow these jokers. We think things need to change…how about you? You in?”

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

"We've got a group". This indicates more than 1 already, and the person joined.....so Sharrow completed his full 2 recruits.

If Vic is cult, then 1 more. If he's scum, then 2 more (cult).

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” – Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

If Shakespeare were alive today he undoubtedly would know how unfinished that was. It’s true – some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others DO have it thrust upon them…but he left off one thing: then there’s Sharrow…all three at the same time.

Greatest catch in Super Bowl history. Unarguably the greatest player in Super Bowl history. He inspired George Washington and the Revolutionary troops against the British Empire before he was born.

Greatness in human form…Sharrow.

Sadly, people sometimes become jealous of greatness. Eventually some had reached their breaking point…and when Sharrow spent his end of the day mandatory 30 minute admiration of himself in the full sized mirror, that was when he was struck.

If only he wasn’t so focused on himself in the mirror he would have seen the man walk up behind him. If only he listened to someone other than himself he would have heard the man behind him drop all his beans on the ground. Instead, he took his calculator and viciously beat Sharrows skull in.

santonio_holmes--300x450.jpg

Sharrow, Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader with 2 time convert ability, is dead.

Just moments earlier, though, Sharrow had approached another in the locker room.

“We’ve got a group that wants to overthrow these jokers. We think things need to change…how about you? You in?”

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

<3 AVM for using my idea!!! Love it!!!

You've been uncharacteristically quiet recently. Just wondering.

Well after Ape flipped scum I lost a lot of confidence in my reads. I basically just sheeped Leelou yesterday since I figured out of anyone she was most likely to actually be town despite my reads or feelings. Then it was night and I didn't really have anything to say.

Latest scene was the first mention I noticed of a conversion.

My priorities are:

1. SK

2. Mafia Vote Controller

3. Mafia Roleblocker

4. Cult

Therefore, I think Vic is the best lynch today but Smash and Verbal are also solid options.

Hold on, with a cult and probably SK still, you're thinking that plus 2 more scum?

Well after Ape flipped scum I lost a lot of confidence in my reads. I basically just sheeped Leelou yesterday since I figured out of anyone she was most likely to actually be town despite my reads or feelings. Then it was night and I didn't really have anything to say.

Fair enough.

Sharrow, Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader with 2 time convert ability, is dead.

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

So Sharrow recruited last night and we're looking at a cult of 1 or 2 (most likely 2 this late in the game).

What. The. ****.

But check out the tidbit in the scene:

"We've got a group". This indicates more than 1 already, and the person joined.....so Sharrow completed his full 2 recruits.

If Vic is cult, then 1 more. If he's scum, then 2 more (cult).

Duh.. nice catch.

looks like you and Smash have some competition lol.

Hopefully that idiot Sharrow converted Vic.

Something was up.

After 3 deaths and a 4th attempt, world reknowned Vic-ologist, Wombat, was brought onto the scene.

All these things seemed all too familiar. Weak arm, sort of girly, the mentioning of noodles…it’s like this had happened to the Jets before. Yet…no one could quite put their hands on it…except Wombat. He could figure this out!

“If it throws quacks like a duck and throws like a duck…it must be…VICIOUS!” He exclaimed. “We have to tell Mr. Johnson at once, we’ve got to get this guy off our team and behind bars!”

So, naturally, they sent Crusher and the gang to Johnson’s office to tell him who they suspected. To no one’s surprise, Johnson told everyone “There’s no one by the name of Vicious89 on this team…but I do know where to find him.”

They hadn’t seen him in years. More likely it was days, but it seemed like years. He was quiet…oddly quiet, and that should have been their first tip. Well, that and the fact that he hadn’t played for the Jets in years and was a washed up hack. I suppose it’s easy to fit in though when every other QB on the team looked exactly the same. Many would ask how an owner, GM, and fan base couldn’t recognize this by now…but that’s another story for another day.

With no Vicious in site to defend himself, they decided since he couldn’t be cut to just ban him forever from Florham Park.

chad-pennington.jpg

Vicious, Chad Pennington, SK, has been ban…

No, **** that – he killed 3 guys. Sure, no one will miss JVoR or Hess, but that son of a b**** killed Lily.

So the Jets players went to the FBI, gave them Vic’s description and a nation wide manhunt for the killer was underway.

It was simple, really. See, at this point of the year everyone was one of three places – work (and he certainly wasn’t doing that), the Super Bowl, or a Justin Bieber concert. And everyone knows…he never showed up for big games. Bieber concert it was…that sick ****.

Vicious, Chad Pennington, SK, will spend the rest of his life behind bars…where he’ll likely be taken advantage of by big burly men.

Archived