So who else Choked in their FF playoffs?

Ranger

#1 seed going into playoffs. only 4 out of 10 teams make it. #1 team the WHOLE freakin Season. How do I not go one and done in the playoffs?

QB Eli Manning - decided 2 weeks ago to start throwing interceptions and every ball high.

RB - LT - gets hurt and can barely play %^&*!

RB - Lamont Jordan - Fatass starts sucking wind at end of season

WR - Chad Johnson - no complaints here.

WR - Plaxico Burriss - see Eli comment (PS went against my own rule and played 2 players from the same team)

TE - Heath Miller/Alge Crumpler - no complaints here

K - who cares about a kicker!

Def - Cowboys - way to get Fargin blown out when the game means something! Negative fargin points!

I wouldn't really say I choked but I did get bumped out this week. I was the last seed in the playoffs and last week I absolutely crushed the number 3 seed. This week I faced the number 2 seed and would have had a chance if Warner didn't go down in the first half.

De'Shaun Foster ****ed me.

I have 5 Rb's on my roster.

Rudi Johnson

Corey Dillion

Mike Anderson

Rueben Droughns

De-Shaun Foster

Had I started any other RB on my team I win my matchup against the #1 team...I play foster and lose by 8 points.

Anyother RB would have covered for me.

I had picked up Larry Johnson last year (Keeper League). It really hasn't been close ever since.

In the finals now. Won the semi-finals by over 100 points. I think I might start writing the fantasy articles around here. :wink:

Kurt Warner and Dominick Davis killed me. Drew Bennett and McGahee on my bench did not help either. Fortunately, I was able to recover from losing Warner in one league, since I was only playing Smizzy.

You escaped with your life this week.

Todd heap saved your ass. Good luck in the finals.

Archived