Who had a better career?

Blackout

okay that's a good way to look at it

I don't know how else to compare an offensive lineman to a defensive lineman.  It's hard enough comparing an OG to another OG; they haven't started keeping stats like "sacks allowed" or "pressures allowed" until recently, and even then you'll be hard pressed to find a site that can objectively compare OL. 

I don't know how else to compare an offensive lineman to a defensive lineman.  It's hard enough comparing an OG to another OG; they haven't started keeping stats like "sacks allowed" or "pressures allowed" until recently, and even then you'll be hard pressed to find a site that can objectively compare OL. 

look at the two names....if you can't get the connection after that then you should brush up on your USA presidents  ;)

Who's had the better career:

Satan or Jesus?

Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton?

Daniel Craig or Matt Damon?

Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson?

Matt Ryan or Colin Kaepernick?

Peyton or Eli?

Ron Jeremy or Stephen Hawking?

you fail at being funny hurrrr

look at the two names....if you can't get the connection after that then you should brush up on your USA presidents   ;)

You need to dumb it down for the people with normal IQ's here. I could barley follow the Da Vinci code, no way I'm keeping up with you

Who's had the better career:

Satan or Jesus? Satan, his PR guys kind of suck but if you look around the numbers show he's had a much more productive career

Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton? Hilton. She had a sex tape and then became famous. Lindsay was famous and now she's at the point where all she can probably do is a sex tape

Daniel Craig or Matt Damon? Matt Damon. He's responsible for both his and Ben Affleck's career, convincing the world Affleck helped write Good Will Hunting was no easy task.

Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson? Kelly Clarkson. Carrie Underwood would be irrelevant the second she became a fat chick, Clarkson's been doing it for years

Matt Ryan or Colin Kaepernick? Tie. They've both been to 1 conferance championship game which is the only measure I use for NFL QB success

Peyton or Eli? Eli, because this is a Blackout thread and he really loves his Giants

Ron Jeremy or Stephen Hawking? Hedgehog. Steven Hawking has been braindead and under Illuminati control since 1998, Ron Jeremy has a 10 inch erection

You need to dumb it down for the people with normal IQ's here. I could barley follow the Da Vinci code, no way I'm keeping up with you

hey look guys!! it's my #1 stalker who follows EVERY POST I MAKE to negative rep me.  

what a LOSER :biggrin:

this guy gets less action in the bed than Ben Stein and has 1% of Ben Steins money

hey look guys!! it's my #1 stalker who follows EVERY POST I MAKE to negative rep me.  

what a LOSER :biggrin:

this guy gets less action in the bed than Ben Stein and has 1% of Ben Steins money

I was only trying to complement you on your quick wit and intelligence, then you use it to crush me.

Archived