JetNation Radio Call-In Live 3/5 at 8pm

denden29

JetNation Radio, Tuesday, March 5th @8pm:

(Click Here for link)

Join your host Dennis Agapito ( (@JetNationRadio) and Tyson Rauch (@TRauch21) for another exciting episode of JetNation Radio .  This week they’ll be discussing the most important position on the football field, the quarterback position, and the many options facing the Jets.

Will Mark Sanchez be the starter next season?  What veterans could the Jets bring in to compete for the job?  Are there any quarterbacks available via trade?  Will the Jets address this position in the upcoming draft?

Dennis and Tyson will also go over the former Jets set to become free agents and analyze each player’s chance of realistically being retained by the team.  They’ll give total pros and cons of resigning players including production and possible salary demands.

As always we want to hear your opinions on these important issues facing the Jets.  So call the show live (646) 716-4697 and remember to hit the #1 when hearing the automated voice so we can get you on air to discuss your views on our New York Jets.

The premier show of JetNation Radio was a huge success thanks to all the faithful Jetnation
followers. 

The next episode (Link Here) is Tuesday March 5th live at 8pm.  If you want to call-in and voice your opinion
the number to call is (646) 716-4697, when you call in you’ll hear an automated
women ask you to hit the #1 to talk to the host.  We actually had people never hit #1 and just
stayed on hold cause if you don’t hit #1 we won’t know you’re waiting.

There is also a chat room down the site page and you can listen to the show while chatting
about it or anything Jets related.  We’ll also take your twitter comments (@JetNationRadio) during the show.  If you want to email some questions or comments the email is JNRadio@jetnation.com.

The show archives on the Jetnation Radio, Blog-Talk home page, as On-Demand with a show
date, is available for download through I-Tunes and will be posted on the
Jetnation.com homepage each week for play with the Jetnation podcast player if
you missed it live. 

We’re really looking forward to hearing from you, even Tom-Shane.

http://www.jetnation.com/2013/03/04/jetnation-radio-call-in-live-35-at-8pm/

I was having sex with a woman. I'll try and catch it next week, but I'll be listening to the archive in the morning.

a guy with a wig and lipstick on doesn't qualify as a "woman".  and to think, you actually paid for that.

I was having sex with a woman. I'll try and catch it next week, but I'll be listening to the archive in the morning.

"when you call in you’ll hear an automated

women ask you to hit the #1 to talk to the host"

Tom just couldn't get his hand out of his pocket to hit #1 once he heard the automated women

Gee, I didnt get that compliment Week 1 ;)

Missed this weeks show, but will try and catch the next ones live.

You were alrgiht too.  :winking0001:  Call again.   Tyson and I are going to be focusing on the draft soon lining up some really good guest. 

"when you call in you’ll hear an automated

women ask you to hit the #1 to talk to the host"

Tom just couldn't get his hand out of his pocket to hit #1 once he heard the automated women

Actually if you hit the #3 instead of #1 after hearing then automated woman it cost $5.95 per minute but we don’t promote that on Jetnation

Radio, we're a family show.

You were a great caller and it was a pleasure to talk Jets football with you.  Please call again.

Thanks, man.  I definitely will.  I was surprised at the time it took from going on hold to going live (45 seconds).   I was still rehearsing in my head when I was put on, and truth be told was a nervous wreck for the first minute or so.  

I wish we could've addressed the AMAZING talent Sanchez was working with (i.e., Clyde Gates, Mardy Gilyard, Jason Hill, Dedrick Epps, etc) and how that contributed to his performance.  Oh well. 

Hopefully next time we'll be talking about the Revis trade compensation and new free agent signings :) 

ADDED BONUS THIS WEEK::::

Courtney explains that the media derailed Mark Sanchez AND he's actually a fiery leader in private.

TALK ABOUT YOUR EASTER EGGS

I tweeted her exact quote, I loved it.  "He shows it to Rex. He doesn't show it to everyone else".

I wish I had that kind of relationship with my boss.

Actually if you hit the #3 instead of #1 after hearing then automated woman it cost $5.95 per minute but we don’t promote that on Jetnation

Radio, we're a family show.

LOL.  That's not a bad idea at all.

Thanks, man.  I definitely will.  I was surprised at the time it took from going on hold to going live (45 seconds).   I was still rehearsing in my head when I was put on, and truth be told was a nervous wreck for the first minute or so.  

I wish we could've addressed the AMAZING talent Sanchez was working with (i.e., Clyde Gates, Mardy Gilyard, Jason Hill, Dedrick Epps, etc) and how that contributed to his performance.  Oh well. 

Hopefully next time we'll be talking about the Revis trade compensation and new free agent signings :)

JetNation Radio is quite the operation.  You see what happens when I have nothing to do with it?  Things go smoothly, lol.

Dennis, Tyson and Niel are doing an amazing job.

Archived