Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to find and bump a game that Kiv (Doggin here) ran on DM about a year and a half ago. It was a game he ran to show DMers how mafia is supposed to be played and it was invite only. It was pretty much just the guys from here with maybe 4 or 5 DMers. I've wished something like that would be done again to show the new crop over there how good players do it. I doubt that barring Kiv or Wes or Verb we could get the fellas here to do it again which is a shame. DM mafia needs work done to it, badly.

It's weird Doggin posts on DM, and posts on Jetsinsider (competing site to this) but never posts here anymore. I miss DPR too, dirty pirate a$$hole.

I'm going to find and bump a game that Kiv (Doggin here) ran on DM about a year and a half ago. It was a game he ran to show DMers how mafia is supposed to be played and it was invite only. It was pretty much just the guys from here with maybe 4 or 5 DMers. I've wished something like that would be done again to show the new crop over there how good players do it. I doubt that barring Kiv or Wes or Verb we could get the fellas here to do it again which is a shame. DM mafia needs work done to it, badly.

I've actually never played there.  Or anywhere but here, for that matter.  I'd definitely be willing to join for a game like that (and I'd even be willing to go back to the old scum hunting, giving it 100% from D1 days), but I really do think I should take a break for a bit.  It'd be great to play with Doggin and DPR again though, that's for sure.

I've actually never played there.  Or anywhere but here, for that matter.  I'd definitely be willing to join for a game like that (and I'd even be willing to go back to the old scum hunting, giving it 100% from D1 days), but I really do think I should take a break for a bit.  It'd be great to play with Doggin and DPR again though, that's for sure.

DM games are super slow, you can take a break or just play there. It's not like here, the pace, and tenacity is absent. It'll give you a chance to work on different aspects of your play, that's how i use it, and to be honest it is a break.

DM games are super slow, you can take a break or just play there. It's not like here, the pace, and tenacity is absent. It'll give you a chance to work on different aspects of your play, that's how i use it, and to be honest it is a break.

This ^^ I'm just hoping they don't all drive me nuts. The more of you that are there the better the game will be. <3

So do something instead of whining about it?  

So, I'm going to play a game on DM. Here's hoping I don't get banned/kill someone. 

Wait a second.  You join one game and you choose for it to be the game of John Snow, a kitchen sink rather than my awesomely balanced and actually skill driven game?

So do something instead of whining about it?  

Wait a second.  You join one game and you choose for it to be the game of John Snow, a kitchen sink rather than my awesomely balanced and actually skill driven game?

I can't play your game. There is someone playing in your game and if I take that person off ignore I will call them a c*nt and then Verbal will have to ban me. 

Then you should get some sleep. 

I was fast asleep when this .... break in dimensional stability woke me.

now I'm holding onto the bed trying to keep from spinning off.

was an unfortunate concordance of....

um....

ow.

I can't play your game. There is someone playing in your game and if I take that person off ignore I will call them a c*nt and then Verbal will have to ban me. 

I gotcha, my apologies for driving you to explain that.

I was asked to entice Crushlove. 

*flashes some leg and...* 

800px-Lots_of_bacon.jpg

My heart my stomach loves Leelou. I would love to play.  Ape is playing and that of course makes it mafia for me,  Sadly, I really feel uncomfortable at DM.  Too many uptight folks.  I do love all of you.  

My heart my stomach loves Leelou. I would love to play. Ape is playing and that of course makes it mafia for me, Sadly, I really feel uncomfortable at DM. Too many uptight folks. I do love all of you.

I don't see too many uptight people in that game, but I understand. Makes me sad to have a game without Crusher. :-(

Archived