Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

Well the surgery is done.  Good news it was a success as far as repair level. Bad news is it was a way worse repair that showed up on MRI.  The MRI showed a top tear and a bottom tear.  Once he scoped it he found it to be a 360 degree teat.  Basically the labrum was literally hanging on by a thread.    With labrum repair they use anchors to hold the labrum to the scapula.  Most repairs take 2-4.  One on the anterior and the posterior to hold it or two on each to hold bigger tears.  Well..  Baby Crusher as usual performed beyond his means.  He needed three on both portions plus one in the middle of it.  7 anchors is actually the most the Dr ever used.  Downside is more anchors take longer to heal.  The kid is looking at 6-9 months to heal.  Very little chance of returning to football for his junior season.  Good news is once it heals should have no residual pain or dysfunction.  So Im home with him for a couple days caring for him

He is stoned out of his mind on pain pills.  I got him one of those cooling cuffs with the cooler that flows cold water constantly too keep the pain down and promote healing.  I turned my den into room for him cause he has to sleep sitting up in a lazy boy chair for about 6 weeks.  His right arm is attached to is body right now and cannot move it all for 4-6 weeks.  He has to learn to do everything with his left arm.   He is in pretty good spirits right now.   Then again he out of his mind on pain pills

Than ks Verb for replacing me and to whoever replace me.  Nice to see Vic back.  

I'm glad the surgery went well. Here's to a speedy recovery. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

I didn't want to be a pain in the ass and ask for a replacement for me, but since you'll have time for it, please do.

Sorry guys.

I've got too much on my plate, and I just don't want to do the arguing right now. Just not feeling it, and can't fulfill the commitment at my own standards.

I guess ask me before you start back up, if you can't find someone I'll finish it out. 

He did say he'd finish it out if you couldn't find anyone. I had forgotten that. 

I should've been Bane in Arkham :(

Oh hai.

Want to replace me in this game? I don't want to play.

Game is back online.  80 has replaced Crusher.

I'm wiping the votes - we are starting the day over.

Proceed.

Ugh.

Vote 80

I'll play it out Crusher and Lily I think were my top suspects? I can't remember exactly. Who is alive?

Me

You

80 (Crush)

Lily

JiF

Crush was my vote before the time out...wanted to wait to hear from everyone before putting 80 at L-1 and risking a lynch.  I'll let him reveal first, but he's where my eye is.

F***, I barely get in here and I'm L-1?  F*** you Verbal trying to get me blind speedlynched.

Crusher was not scum.  I'm Rex Ryan.  Roleless town.  GFY's.

Sure you're not an SK or scum who can't shoot worth ****?

My gut is telling me it's Ape or JiF. I'm willing to hammer Ape if I don't like what he has to say. 

I'm town.

What is there 5 of us left? And JIF is suggesting you blind lynch me? I think you know what to do. I hope.

Oh, AVM, darling. You break my heart. I'm town. 

I'm town, honey bunches of oats.  Kill Ape.  Dont even let him talk.  It will be fun.  Trust

What? Nothing more than "I'm town." That's all you have for us?

Lily, you're kidding me right? 

You and JIF just said the same, with less pressure. You say you suspect him and I, you put me at L1, and I reveal the same as he, and you feign doubt about my reveal?

I consider this you tipping your agenda.

Unvote

Vote Lily

Actually yeah, do it. I asked to be replaced for a reason. I don't feel like doing this sh*t.

Hammer away. JIF's coming after an easy target, because he thought he could get me lynched blind, and probably realizes I was going to roll over with disinterest.

Lily challenges my "I'm town." reveal, but not JIFs? When she said she suspected us both.

There you go.

See ya

Archived