Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They dress like females.  duh

Pretty much.

Funny thing is, I could move down there and do what I do too.  No problem.  And I'd live like a king.  Problem is, I wouldnt want to take that stress with me.  I'd want to cleanse myself of all the b.s. and just live the true stress free life.

I've got money, I'll make more.  I'm highly considering in a couple of years, packing up and heading down there and running my own surf camp.  Highly considering this.  It just make a lot more sense than the hustle we live in here in the states.

I tell my wife all the time, I just want to be like Kunu in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and rent stuff to tourist while I sit back with her and make babies and watch her and them splash around on the beach every day. 

Definitely something her and I could do. If we had the guts to commit to it. 

Surf camp is something I'd love to be part of. If/when the day comes, come find me... my branding, marketing and business acumen should more than make up for my crappy surfing skills. LOL

I tell my wife all the time, I just want to be like Kunu in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and rent stuff to tourist while I sit back with her and make babies and watch her and them splash around on the beach every day. 

Definitely something her and I could do. If we had the guts to commit to it. 

Surf camp is something I'd love to be part of. If/when the day comes, come find me... my branding, marketing and business acumen should more than make up for my crappy surfing skills. LOL

Wrong.  None of your branding, marketing or business acumen could do for a surf camp what a surfing ape could do.  Logo and hook done. You guys are welcome. Envite me for the end of summer pig roast please. Thanx.

living on a Mexican beach sounds abysmal..  you guys realize that the resort part of these carribean countries is about 3%.  The other 97% is a compost pile.

Billions of people around the world WISH they could live the stress filled existence the normal American has.

living on a Mexican beach sounds abysmal..  you guys realize that the resort part of these carribean countries is about 3%.  The other 97% is a compost pile.

Billions of people around the world WISH they could live the stress filled existence the normal American has.

We get it. Jumping a fence, being shot at and riding 5 1/2 hours in the trunk with three cousins is no fun. 

You look for places that remind you of home.  Of course a remote gorgeous infrastructure free beach sounds abysmal to you.  There's no character or trees there to make you feel at home.  fag

FYI - I dont go to the Caribbean resort side.  I go to the Pacific side.  Its 100% different than what you're referring to and I've got a strong feeling, you're clueless about Mexico outside of the touristy resort areas.

lol, Pac getting owned always cheers me up... especially when he's getting owned by JIF's child brain

The bottom on your standards for "getting owned" has fallen out.

He's still referring to the mile long strip of beach he visits for a week at a time.  Try coming up with the type of cash necessary to actually live there permanently.

If you're not going there with an enormous kitty, plan on living in a rat infested dump of an apartment a few miles from the beach and using a latrina (google it) for a bathroom.

He's still referring to the mile long strip of beach he visits for a week at a time.  Try coming up with the type of cash necessary to actually live there permanently.

If you're not going there with an enormous kitty, plan on living in a rat infested dump of an apartment a few miles from the beach and using a latrina (google it) for a bathroom.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

You make is so ******* easy.

Lulz - you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.  

Hook. Line. Sinker.

You make is so ******* easy.

You're a dope..  the only time you can claim credit for a proper troll job is when you've either upset the person or made them go to great lengths describing/defending their position.  Since you've done neither you fail. 

Again.

Lulz - you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.  

Oh yeah?  so then why don't you see a mass exodus of Americans headed to the Pacific side of Mexico?  You think you're the first person that imagined living on a beach?

You're a dope..  the only time you can claim credit for a proper troll job is when you've either upset the person or made them go to great lengths describing/defending their position.  Since you've done neither you fail. 

Again.

this would be your 2nd serious response... seems i'm doing alright.

Oh yeah?  so then why don't you see a mass exodus of Americans headed to the Pacific side of Mexico?  You think you're the first person that imagined living on a beach?

LMAO... "oh yeah?" you sound like a 12 year old. 

Americans are conditioned into living in fear of not having stuff. It's a very difficult paradigm to break out of. Those that have broken it, are content to have nothing and live here because our government takes care of them. Way too many exploitable systems in place to make it worth their while to go be bums in another country.

LMAO... "oh yeah?" you sound like a 12 year old. 

Americans are conditioned into living in fear of not having stuff. It's a very difficult paradigm to break out of. Those that have broken it, are content to have nothing and live here because our government takes care of them. Way too many exploitable systems in place to make it worth their while to go be bums in another country.

I'm not talking about the riff raff that uses our tax dollars to buy flat screens and McDonalds.  I'm talking about the people who have the means to relocate to the Carribean but choose to stay in the good ol' USA. 

Now if you're talking about moving to Hawaii that's something else..  that sounds awesome.

Mexico though, lol?  If the substandard living doesn't bring you down fear of the Cartels will.

I'm not talking about the riff raff that uses our tax dollars to buy flat screens and McDonalds.  I'm talking about the people who have the means to relocate to the Carribean but choose to stay in the good ol' USA. 

Now if you're talking about moving to Hawaii that's something else..  that sounds awesome.

Mexico though, lol?  If the substandard living doesn't bring you down fear of the Cartels will.

I'd make the cartels my bitch.

You sound like an enormous pussy.

I'd make the cartels my bitch.

You sound like an enormous pussy.

your lilly white stupid ass would be some dudes bitch within a week.  You'd be crying for your Venti Mocha Latte and laptop before you even settled in.

your lilly white stupid ass would be some dudes bitch within a week.  You'd be crying for your Venti Mocha Latte and laptop before you even settled in.

I don't know what that is? Is that a Starbucks thing? I knw venti = 20, I learned that from the movie Role Models. 

I don't drink that fagola sh*t. Sounds like you do. If I need a pick-me-up, I drink molten hot lava, and I piss excellence. 

I don't know what that is? Is that a Starbucks thing? I knw venti = 20, I learned that from the movie Role Models. 

I don't drink that fagola sh*t. Sounds like you do. If I need a pick-me-up, I drink molten hot lava, and I piss excellence. 

You shop in the organic section of Whole Foods, snack on Almonds throughout the day, and wear docksiders.  If you moved to Mexico you'd be violated more than Jenna Jameson was in the 90's.

Huh?  I'm not even sure what you're arguing with me about.  There a plenty of Gringo's living permanently in Mexico. Mass Exodus?, no, but its not like American's are fleeing in high numbers to other parts of the world either.  Pretty sure most just stay put here in the good old US of A because of reasons the Ape mentioned among others. 

Those who have the balls, do it.  Those who dont, talk about it, like me.  But its not because I'm going to be living in a shack.  I'd live just like I do now for half the price.  Trust me, I've looked into it.  I've just got other things holding me back here.  I make great money, my family lives here, my folks are getting to that age and I dont speak the language fluently. 

You're like, really really clueless.  Its almost not worth arguing with you because you're clearly totally ignorant to how it works down there.  And again, I'm not talking about the Caribbean side.  I've been there...the Pacific side is 100% different.  Almost like a different country.  You've never been.  Salina Cruz, where I was, is the 2nd largest oil refinery in the world.  Its a small city of 100,000 people but its a bustling little town with plenty of money in it and if you have it, you live just like we do in the states.

I guarantee I've been too and spent more time in Latin America countries then you have.  You're absolutely clueless about this subject. 

Huh?  I'm not even sure what you're arguing with me about.  There a plenty of Gringo's living permanently in Mexico. Mass Exodus?, no, but its not like American's are fleeing in high numbers to other parts of the world either.  Pretty sure most just stay put here in the good old US of A because of reasons the Ape mentioned among others. 

Those who have the balls, do it.  Those who dont, talk about it, like me.  But its not because I'm going to be living in a shack.  I'd live just like I do now for half the price.  Trust me, I've looked into it.  I've just got other things holding me back here.  I make great money, my family lives here, my folks are getting to that age and I dont speak the language fluently. 

You're like, really really clueless.  Its almost not worth arguing with you because you're clearly totally ignorant to how it works down there.  And again, I'm not talking about the Caribbean side.  I've been there...the Pacific side is 100% different.  Almost like a different country.  You've never been.  Salina Cruz, where I was, is the 2nd largest oil refinery in the world.  Its a small city of 100,000 people but its a bustling little town with plenty of money in it and if you have it, you live just like we do in the states.

I guarantee I've been too and spent more time in Latin America countries then you have.  You're absolutely clueless about this subject. 

yup, sure.  Mexicos a great place to live.  I believe you now.

Sounds like a plan.  Try accepting one of the dozen offers you've received, sh*tface.

I know you are ball-busting, but do you actually know how poorly timed those get-togethers have been for me? LOL, this past year has been nuts dude... 

You shop in the organic section of Whole Foods, snack on Almonds throughout the day, and wear docksiders.  If you moved to Mexico you'd be violated more than Jenna Jameson was in the 90's.

So... what you are saying is Mexicans are all gay, is that right, Mexican?

Archived