Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac is brimming with envy... its more evident with every bitter word he writes, trying to over-justify the responses he bit on.

So easily trolled. So filled with miserable.

What a twat.

I'm going to the Carribean in June...  Been there a couple times before.

Nice place to visit..  horrible place to live. 

I'm going to the Carribean in June...  Been there a couple times before.

Nice place to visit..  horrible place to live. 

You have extensive experience living there? No. More uninformed wisdom from Pac.

This is me. Being better than you. At everything. 

This.

Leelou, that's insane.

But, we could joke that you work in a Dunkin Donuts. :biggrin:

I have never actually worked in the food industry in any capacity, unless you count the sales of girl scout cookies. :P

Thankfully, they caught the second guy. The guy was in my uncle's friend's boat. Talk about freaky. 

So, you're all depressed?

Well we've separated into two camps.  The depressed, sky is falling know it all's that think we're supposed to do the impossible individuals and those who are arguing with those geniuses.

We're only happy if we're complaining or fighting with one another. lol

Oh, I get it now. You're not trolling over here because you're arguing on the football forums. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well I'm not...I get too frustrated reading stupid posts, so I leave and come in here to find nothing new.  At least you're here <3

I'm assuming we'll kick things back up Monday/Tuesday?

MOD NOTE:  Are we ready to start this game back up?  Can somebody get in touch with Crusher and see if he's ready?

Kids got surgery tomorrow at 830am.  So much to do today.  He will be home for 7 days unable to move his right arm at all.  Got tons of stuff to do to get the house ready and possibly a nurse for him.  So might wanna replace me dude. Really sorry.

Archived