Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

JiF and I aren't at L-1. I expected more from you. Can't come up with a fake claim? Or just don't want to bother?

"Don't want to bother?"

Complete crap. Lily never intended NOT to vote me, she's just been posturing. Her asking me to reveal, then challenging it with doubt immediately was completely disingenuous. She never acknowledged what I accused JIF of doing, even though she "says" she suspected JIF, and she let him roll with an "I'm town" reveal without questioning it.

Being at L1 has nothing to do with anything, it takes 3 votes to die. 1 vote puts you at L2 for crying out loud.

Transparent scum Lily is transparent, as usual. I wouldn't be shocked if JIF was scum with her or something. Dunno. 

My bad. I guess I am at L-1 now. I could reveal, but I'd rather get rid of the scum.

Vote Ape

Yeah, okay.

You're welcome. I just rolled over for you and/or JIF.

Enjoy the rest of the game. Next time I ask to be replaced, please don't guilt me into playing. 

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK who's dumber...the Jets or their stupid mother ******* fans.  Seriously.

Yes I'm drunk, IDGAF.  I'll vote tomorrow.

I would say the fans.  The picks were highly rated guys for positions we loss players at.  Hard to see how dumb they are until we see what these guys can do   All you have to do is read the football forum to fins out how dumb the fans are. 

I would say the fans.  The picks were highly rated guys for positions we loss players at.  Hard to see how dumb they are until we see what these guys can do   All you have to do is read the football forum to fins out how dumb the fans are. 

I agree 100%.  Richardson wasn't rated poorly, it's not like it was a huge reach like the Cowboys pick at the end of the 1st.  Was surprised to see him taken though. 

Archived